A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,042
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wish swap!!!(SIGNUP CLOSED!!4/11/05-4/21/05 ; MAIL BY 5/21/05) PARTNERS POSTED!!  (Read 10666 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2005 11:48:32 PM »

I know they do Shocked. we just moved from the country to a neighborhood and the neighbors kind of look at us weird when she pee's outside, naked.  Now I'm waiting for her to learn how to wipe herself Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
elizasmom

Are cloth diapers punk?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2005 06:12:36 AM »

if we really wnat something does it have to be crafted? or can it be somethings that you just really NEED? i have two kids and would love diapers, bot the cloth ones or anything. but i would trade my crafting ability for other thigns.....would this be okay too?

I'd be willing to make you cloth diapers.  I guess maybe I should sign up before I start making offers!  I'll get right on that.

Leila
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momma to Eliza Jane (11-2004)

Mamie Originals
Because style runs in the family.
http://www.mamieoriginals.com
http://www.mamieoriginals.blogspot.com
sedrasmom
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2005 09:45:36 AM »

I know they do Shocked. we just moved from the country to a neighborhood and the neighbors kind of look at us weird when she pee's outside, naked.  Now I'm waiting for her to learn how to wipe herself Grin

That's why summery dresses are a godsend. The neightbors will think she's dressed up so pretty, only you and she will know these are easy-going-potty outfits. Wink

When Sedra was learning, I went the mimic route to introduce her to the whole routine - I got her a Betsy Wetsy doll and we did role-playing, going through the entire going potty on the potty - dump it in the big toilet - flush and wash process every time, and of course scads of kudos every time Betsy completed the whole process.  Betsy didn't come with underwear or a toilet of her own, so I sewed some makeshift underwear for her,and I made her a potty chair out of a Dove cleansing cloths container with a yogurt cup in the middle of it. Two years later, Sedra still says "flush and wash, flush and wash" just like when we took Betsy to the potty.

Monica
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
neverendingjourney
I have gone to find myself, if I get back before I return please tell me to wait. Thank you!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2005 01:24:30 PM »

hummm potty training, that made me think... my daughter loveddddddd stickers!!! so i got a big piece of poster board colorfull i think it was pink. and i put ciaras name at the top and glued pictures of tolit paper and tolit's, ect on it. then on the top shelf of the medicine chest i put a special pack of stickers, ones that she couldnt get untill she went potty. she would go potty then pick a sticker and put it on the poster board on the bathroom door!
it worked like a breeze, b 4 u knew it she had even forgot about the stickers and the poster board!!
just thought id share Smiley
darla

THIS ROCKS   Logged

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day & may their arms be too short to scratch
PinkMafia

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2005 04:58:46 PM »

My daughter was quite easy to potty train. she's the only kid at her daycare thats potty trained (and their are some 3 year olds). I did it before she was 2 (22 months) and she's such a pleaser she was happy to do it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JazzyBee
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2005 08:18:06 PM »

Just thought you all might wanna know...34 people signed up!!! how cool is that...i'am soo happy!

U think i should close signup and prepone all the dates?suggestions!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
neverendingjourney
I have gone to find myself, if I get back before I return please tell me to wait. Thank you!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2005 08:19:42 PM »

im open! and easy to get along with!! gosh what a good turn out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day & may their arms be too short to scratch
krafty-kritter

I'm obsessed with crafts :oD

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2005 08:29:22 PM »

Wow that's a lot of people!  I'm so excited to start.. I think it would be great to "prepone" the start date, but that's just because I'm so eager to participate in my first swap  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Boredom" is not in a crafter's vocabulary.

My ETSY Shop
http://sonya.etsy.com

-- ADD ME to Myspace --
http://www.myspace.com/silver_stardust
Atouria

Craftster in progress...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2005 08:43:06 PM »

OK, you have my permission to close it as long as you've received my PM first!  lol   Count me in!

I can knit and do some beadwork.  if you're a knitter, I can make you a row counter bracelet and some stitch markers. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkMafia

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2005 08:46:16 PM »

It might be hard keeping track of so many people.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!
Meatless Monday: Vegan, Raw, Gluten Free Chocolate Bars

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...