Do you love this slightly bizarre British cult classic? Join your love of crafting with your love of The Prisoner in this swap!
Swap name: The Prisoner Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: amigurl55
Sign-up date range: 8/10 - 8/24
Date to send item by: 9/24
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country?NO
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This will be a 6 point swap. Please keep your crafts relevant to the swap subject (The Prisoner). Be as creative as you want!
Small Item = 1 point
Med Item = 2 Points
Large Item = 3 Points
For new swappers there might be a bit of a confusion as to what is a large, medium, and small item, so here's a handy guide:
Small = By time, 2 or less hours of crafting. By $$$, $10 or less. By size, Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks…
Medium = By time, 2 or more hours of crafting. By $$$, $10-$30. By size, one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf…
Large = By time, 3 or more hours of crafting. By $$$, $30 or more. By size, A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse…
This is not totally set in stone, but is a rough estimate of sizes described by time it takes to make package, by physical size and by cost.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: The Prisoner Swap
Your real name (please include your last name)
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What kind of crafts do you do (knitting, sewing, etc.)?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive (purse, scarf, doll, etc.)?
What size shirt do you wear?
Who is your favorite prisoner (number 6, number 2, etc.)?
What are your favorite colors, themes and patterns?
What are your least favorite colors, themes and patterns?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (smoke, pets, etc.)?
Anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
3. corduroy cat