A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,172
Currently Running With Scissors:
591 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Swap Gallery  (Read 15557 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , tv  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

devilxkat
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2009 05:06:46 PM »

I'm so glad you like the glass pieces (and that they all arrived whole) and the rest of the package!
I'm relieved you like the Willow panel. I would've liked to do her dark witch or vamp persona, but thought it wouldn't work as well since I wasn't doing facial shading in glass, just painting it. Plus, this was my first time really glass painting.  Wink
The candy blood I bought at Walgreens last Halloween. I thought it was cool and just picked up all they had (like 6 or 7 bags). But don't worry, you can still eat it!! It had an expiration date, which I don't know if it even applies, but it wasn't until 2011.

Here's some more pics for the items I sent out.
Everything. *I guess the pic is too big, gets cut off.*

Willow backlit.

Willow reference image for panel.

My 'final' Willow2 design.

Since I decided against vamp/dark witch Willow, I had initially planned on this being my panel design.

Vamp fangs backlit.

Vamp fangs with optional blood drops.

Oz werewolf paw-print backlit.

Mr. Pointy backlit.

Hehe, I had so much fun doing this and can't wait to do my next swap!! Grin
I want to see more Buffy craftiness!!! Grin More packages, more!!!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009 05:10:24 PM by devilxkat - Reason: I guess my everything pic is too big, gets cut off...Huh, now it's resized. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

olive_juice
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2009 06:34:04 PM »

Everyone's packages look great so far! I am especially in awe of the GORGEOUS stained glass pieces! I've always been very envious of those who can make something so pretty out of glass.

Anyway, I received my fantastic package from pixieval early sunday morning, and have totally been resting on my laurels/neglecting to take pictures. SO without further ado:

Here's the whole package together:

Wine glasses. There are quotes on one, and the names of the cast and noteworthy villains on the other.

The bronze coffee mugs! I thought these were so appropriate, since they're always drinking coffee at the bronze. Plus, my roommate has like a zillion coffee cups and I had just one (it says new orleans in rainbow colors- i've had it longer than i can remember). Now my coffee mug isn't lonely!

A couple of necklaces. The strings at the bottom have glue on them, so they stick out at crazy angles. I'm putting the spike and buffy one on my rear view mirror!

I didn't get a picture, but they have quotes on the back. Very cool!

Shiny stones, which is really funny because I was drooling over them saturday night in a store.

Really cool buffy magnets! Pixie, are these from some sort of printable magnetic sheets? Way cool.

My faves:

Aaaaannnnnddddddd *drumroll*

OMG BUFFY BOOKBAG!!!!!!

I'd mentioned to pixie that I don't use purses, but like to have a ton of bags to carry my books to class in and this is PERFECT!!! Unfortunately the liner made it a bit too small for my binder, so I'm about to remove it. Its just way too cool to not use!

Check out this awesome embroidery. I really can't get over this. And photobucket won't rotate it. It says it did on the site, but the link isn't flipped. Oh well, turn your head sideways and thank me for giving you exercise!

Feeble attempt at an action shot

Better look at the liner. Didn't realize it was fuzzy until just now... Whoops! Cute little peeping eyes. So adorable!

Thanks SO MUCH Pixieval for being such an awesome partner/organizer. I've had so much fun crafting and receiving for this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They sicken of the calm, who know the storm" -Dorothy Parker

wists.com/Olive_Juice

greenergrasses.etsy.com
hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2009 06:56:32 PM »

Grin Love the bag!! The embroidery is fab  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
devilxkat
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2009 07:01:25 PM »

Wow, I thought that was just some puffy paint until I saw the close up. That's some amazing embroidery! Another awesome package down!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

VampyrePuffin
Superhero Girl

Out of Body and Out of Mind

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2009 07:09:06 PM »

Incredible embroidery!  I'm also loving the Bronze Mugs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ VampyrePuffin

"In my headphones
It sounds so right, it sounds just like Im there
In my headphones
I sing out loud and make the bus stop people stare
In my headphones
Their lips all move but the sounds all drowned away
In my headphones"
-- PSC
tiltcreations
Mom Lady, Finder of lost toys and Ex-but-wanna-be-born-again Artist

voices in my head? yes, but they have good ideas

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009 06:37:16 AM »

So cool!!! I love all the magnets...and now I want a The Bronze mug  Tongue

Devilxkat - thanx for the backlit pics - I couldn't get mine to look good in a pic that way - it really shows them off nicely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

soxymoron
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2009 08:01:46 AM »

The Bronze mugs are great. And the lining fabric in the tote bag is adorable, such a shame you have to take it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mel_pez
Dawn's in trouble, it must be tuesday

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2009 01:35:14 PM »

i feel kinda guilty i recieved long ago. hippiejo sent uber early. but silly me the vampires made of with my camera cord. i had to use my cell phone so the pictures arent in their entire awesomeness

first i got

this amazing lip balm. its sayszombie balm for when those lips are DEAD dry

than i got these amazing xander and spike earrings along with this buffy necklace and they're all shrinkydink!

i got these amazing soaps for showering off the dirt after patrolling. in each soap iss something different one has fangs one has a cross one has a little tombstone and the other one has a little stake

than the best part. the most amazing thing was this crocheted blanket. its one of my favorte colors and has this little buffy patch

it was an amazing package. however i wanted to say sorry i feel like a horrible partner as i havent quite sent yet. HOWEVER everything is now done and i shall be sending on friday
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazy4bags
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2009 09:55:21 AM »

Roll Eyes patiently waiting for my package.  Ok maybe not so patiently.  I love everything so far.  Glass Willow is AWESOME I love the shoes too.  Great work everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mutantmint
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2009 03:23:03 PM »

Roll Eyes patiently waiting for my package.  Ok maybe not so patiently.  I love everything so far.  Glass Willow is AWESOME I love the shoes too.  Great work everyone!!

I hope you get it soon!!

Ohh the glasswork is amazing! There are so many things I never thought you could make with a buffy theme!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get the Cara Delevingne Look
Back to School Beauty Buys
How To Apply Dark Lipstick
8 Strange Beauty Treatments That Can Actually Work
How to Get Dior Inspired Nails
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...