A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
447 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Package for the Kids GALLERY  (Read 12997 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cuppiecakes83
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009 10:18:50 AM »

My little Ryleigh also received a wonderful package from 1boy1girl1kitty2! I dont ave action shot because it will be held till Christmas, but I was able to sneak into my room for a minute to get some pictures to post!

First is this great little quilt and pillow that will be perfect for her baby (her monkey George)!

Next, an awesome tutu with a knit top so its not scratchy around her belly and a little hooded cape (think red riding hood) for dress up play, and some wonderful triangle shaped crayons for easier grasping!

I just realized I forgot a picture of the playdoh, but there are two tubs of home made playdoh too! LOVE the playdoh!! We have that part out now so that's why I didn't get a picture.
Thank you for such a great package!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

musiclady

with enough caffine, I could rule the world

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009 11:13:37 AM »

What lovely packages!  That quilt looks familiar - lol!  We just made homemade playdough yesterday, LOVE it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009 02:14:45 PM »

Excellent packages!! Loving the cape -- looks like Izak loves it too! -- and that doll quilt. Brilliant idea for the knit waistband on the tutu!

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
JanelleJ
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009 02:59:07 PM »

That's a great package!  I may have to steal the idea of the matching game!

I was thinking about stealing it as well. Do we have permission 1boy1girl1kitty2? lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009 05:15:35 PM »

I just remembered that there was a gallery for all you early, more on top of it than me senders.  Everything is fabulous. 

I love those reusable bags (I just ordered some sandwich wrappers on Etsy, I HATE using ziplocks all the time, so wasteful!) and the felt corn is adorable.  Olivia needs some to go with her pots and wooden spoon.  Right now she makes soup with all her beaded necklaces!

The zebra cat package is great, what a nice way to start the school year, with some great matching decorations.

The matching game is great, Olivia is just starting to get into that kind of thing, matching and counting and finding things in her story books (hint hint lindyv Wink).  And I love the crayon roll as well, I keep the box from Red Robin in my purse with some paper for her when we go out, but it only has two crayons!  That is much cuter.

And the tutu and hooded cape are amazing.  What little girl (and boy) doesn't love to dress up?  I would have danced around the house for days in that tutu.

Great job everyone!  I can't wait to see more packages, and I hope Alora thinks my stuff is half as awesome as what you guys have done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009 08:54:03 PM »

wow it was simple playdoh lol its a koolaid playdoh recipe i got off the net. i love the smell thats why i use it.

the quilt is made from the cut corners of your quilt musiclady, waste not want not.

the match game is fair game guys go hard. my little guy loves match game so i figured others his age would too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009 10:28:08 AM »

YAY for using others good ideas! 

Bunnyface I can guarantee that Olivia will be seeing a few items that are similar to those that have been received already.  I must say that great crafster minds think alike.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009 10:51:03 AM »

wow! great packages, I'm currently under the wheather but hopefuly back to crafting b4 the week-end is over
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2009 03:06:30 PM »

YAY for using others good ideas! 

Bunnyface I can guarantee that Olivia will be seeing a few items that are similar to those that have been received already.  I must say that great crafster minds think alike.

Yeah, because so far everything in this gallery is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2009 03:29:18 PM »

I've already seen a few things that will be going out to some of the kiddos I am crafting for LOL  I make the snack bags by the dozens all the time to sell at craft fairs and have a few in mind for my swap partners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear Vintage Designer Finds
Style Inspired by Olivia Palermo
Style Inspired by Gwyneth Platrow
Maura Lynch Shows off Her Perfect Outfit
How To Layer for Fall
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...