A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
454 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Swap Round 14, Shrine N Stuff! finished!  (Read 24495 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmuffcake

creepy + cute

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: September 05, 2009 11:55:56 PM »

Oh my goodness, are they going to do something to correct the filling? Like switch it out so it doesn't continue to poison you? Thats some really scary stuff. Sad I hope you and Mar take a few days to just snuggle on the couch and feel better until you both get fixed up. *hug*

I have to get the old filling out, then have another dentist set a screw in it for 6-9 months so the poison will clear out and then get it filled again and I need a bridge...I start the process next week...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: September 06, 2009 02:27:26 AM »

That sounds such a horrible situation, I hope they can put you right without too much pain Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: September 06, 2009 06:45:28 AM »

Aww, missmuffcake, I'm sorry!  That's terrible.  I've had plenty of awful dental disasters, so I feel your pain.  I once caused my oral surgeon to cry, fall into a stutter for hours, and have to cancel all his patients for the rest of the day because he was too upset to work on them.  He had been in practice for over 20 years, but apparently I broke him.  The poor guy called me several times at home to check on me, a few of those times he had to prepare himself to talk to me with a glass of Scotch.  Dental problems are just no fun all around.  I'll be thinking good, non-poison filled, thoughts for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #233 on: September 06, 2009 10:19:22 AM »

let us know how things are going missmuffcake - and will be sending positive energies for you and for Mar - hope the SO is holding up with so much going on so he can help you and support you!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
phnxreign99
« Reply #234 on: September 08, 2009 09:55:56 AM »

My shrine to alteredmommy is all packed up and ready to head off to Canada ... fingers crossed that I packed it excessively safely and it arrives in one piece!  Let the swap anxiety begin ...  Tongue  (Ok, this whole shrine thing has caused a low level of continuous anxiety ... but in a good, crafty way!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
FREYA369
« Reply #235 on: September 08, 2009 04:53:24 PM »

Hey Everyone!
I too have had some dental probs so I feel for ya...

The shrine I'm working on is coming along nicely.  I'm really getting in some good painting practice!  My garage sale was a hit!  I cleared out a good portion of the stuff and made some money as well!  I had a lot of pagan things in the garage sale and didn't think about that my neighbors would probably be coming over to the garage sale.  I even had some athames but surprising enough they didn't seem to mind at all and some even bought things like the crystal ball and some books.  Guess I'm kind of out of the closet now... : )

Anyway, I'm going to send in my info for the Halloween swap tonight and I'm really looking forward to that one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missmuffcake

creepy + cute

« Reply #236 on: September 08, 2009 10:32:35 PM »

Mar is home with great news!!!! His cancer was contained in the tail and his xrays and blood work came back A+! He is chillin' right now and I am going to go hang out with him on the couch...Mr. Boyfriend dropped him off and picked him up, my meds have me really ill so I could not even get outta bed much today.

I have dental work tomorrow...First step is going to be $1,050 outta my pocket, I am thankful I have help from my dad.

I am working on my shrine...It is going to be small after going through so many bigger possibilities but in the small space there is a lot of deep meaning and charm! I hope my partner is in the camp that says "size does not matter"!

Also can anyone point me in the direction of smudge sticks or cleansing incense that is affordable? With all that is going on I want to cleanse the house...I bought my last batch in Sacramento and I don't know when I will be back.

One more thing! I know there is a samhain swap - I want to try and wrap thngs up so I can join...However Mar got the perfect Halloween kitty costume and we are making cards, if anyone wants one drop me a line with your address!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: September 09, 2009 02:15:03 AM »

Yay! That's such great news for Mar! Smiley

Hope your dental work goes well today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #238 on: September 09, 2009 04:09:28 AM »

My garage sale was a hit!  ....  Guess I'm kind of out of the closet now... : )

hmmmmm - not exactly how I would come out, but whatever works, LOL! sometimes the universe does things in its own time and way - and I am glad to hear the garage sale was a success!

missmuffcake - so glad that Mar is on the mend, and hope that the dental goes well! If you want to join the card swap for round 15 you can do that without being in the swap proper since you have participated in past rounds of the WWP - it would still go on your profile but your feedback would be only about the card swap - in case you can't get into the full swap...

phnx - mine for Freya isn't even done yet and I am already anxious! BUT I do have my camera back finally so can take pics of chibi's package - and did pick up some supplies to put into the supply part of both her and my parcel which I hope will be welcomed

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
ellemir
« Reply #239 on: September 09, 2009 04:16:39 AM »

missmuffcake, so pleased about the Good news about Mar. And sending you loads of good thoughts re the dental surgery.

As for me, I've been on a real crafting binge for the last couple of weeks, and am now paying for it with a bad flareup of my RSI type hand problems.
DH keeps telling me to rest them and he is right but I have so much to do, and that i want to do too. I guess I'm starting to remember why I stopped crafting for a while.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Kristin Harmel on Writing The Sweetness of Forgetting
Kristin Harmel on Her Inspiration For The Sweetness of Forgetting
Cassandra Clare on Her City of Lost Souls Launch Event
How to Stay Focused on Your Weight Loss
Alan Cumming Discusses His Macbeth Adaptation
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Belted Chair Seat
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Skirt
Who? Who Loves Owls?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...