A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 310,009
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 44 Cents Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 35964 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

OhThat
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2009 07:32:18 PM »

So I received one envelope today from OhThat!

It did come with about $.36 postage due, and I asked the not so nice lady at the PO and she said it was because of it's thickness.  I'm not complaining though!

Hmm, the candy corn envelope make me think that I was stalked.

I love the bookmarks and cute zippered pouch.  I REALLY like the square patterned paper. I have a thing for squares...   I REALLY like the paper letters in the stack at the top, there are a lot and all look so different, they will be great for my paper projects.  Also is lots of other paper goodies, stamps, beads, and even mini fabric squares.

OhThat - You almost got sent some poprocks, but they were too fat, so I ate them instead. Actually, I'm eating them right now Tongue

Arrgh!  I'm sorry about the postage due, I weighed both of the envelopes I mailed out and according to my scale it was just a tad overweight, which is why I added the extra stamp once I got to the post office.  They didn't say anything about it being too bulky.....I swear, the P.O. drives me insane.  And I almost sent YOU poprocks too, but I couldn't fit them in, so I ate them-lol!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009 09:06:56 PM by kittykill - Reason: Image Quoted » THIS ROCKS   Logged
OhThat
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2009 07:48:41 PM »

OH That, great stuff. Cheating but great stuff. Cool

I especially love the zippered pouch. Great way to put loose stuff in there.

I wasn't trying to cheat in any way, I really wasn't.  I weighed everything at home and my scale said it was just a bit over/under and then I read the USPS website about what qualified for first class mail then I took it to the actual post office where THEY weighed it and said it was over a little.  But I had already waited in line for 20 mins with 4 kids so I just went ahead and put another stamp on so I could send it.  Next to Lexmark printers and their stupid non-refillable ink cartridges that cost more than the printer itself, the USPS is the bane of my existence.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
panthermoon
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2009 08:07:11 PM »

Everybody's getting such great stuff!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in trading? ATC Gallery

Wists

100 Theme 12/100
Happy 100 ATC 6/100
100 Music Theme 4/100
zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2009 08:22:07 PM »

Next to Lexmark printers and their stupid non-refillable ink cartridges that cost more than the printer itself, the USPS is the bane of my existence.

That comment made me laugh. I agree with that statement about the USPS.  My printer is about/over 10 years old and although the ink is kinda costly, it lasts FOREVER for me. I <3 it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2009 06:24:05 AM »

Wow! Those are fantastic evelopes of goodies. Now, I think mine are inadequate... audio-astrophysics, I wish I had known you like batiks! I could have scrounged around for some (I know I have some somewhere...).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
mouseatethekitty
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2009 06:53:18 AM »

Geez I didn't even realize the gallery was up already. Everyone's envelopes are awesome so far! I'm loving all of the pretty paper.
Everyone's swap packages are amazing! I feel like my partner is going to feel very underwhelmed by the contents of envelope :/ but it will look pretty at least with all the time I spent decorating it lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2009 09:26:37 AM »

No worries craftADDchick I received my envelope and loved it!  My mind is spinning with possibilities of what to create.  I see some new inchies in my future...

Here is everything all together.  Some pretty blue papers, a floral paper, I am loving the purple flowery paper, two australian stamps, two teardrop shaped beads, super cute tiny bee stickers, a tag, a globe stamp, and a veggie matchbook.

But wait the veggie matchbook is actually to grow my own salad!!!  How cool is that?

Thank you so much craftADDchick!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartzb
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2009 10:07:11 AM »

Great packages envelopes everybody.

Audio - I really like that bookmark you made. I've just started getting really papercrafting. As much as I love reading it is really surprising I haven't made any yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
audio

Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2009 10:28:52 AM »

I recieved a cray awesome envelope from craftADDchick!! It included a whole bunch of celestial/astronomy/science/Fi pictures/quotes and it's totally amazing! I can't wait to use all of it in my astronomy themed altered journal!! Thank soo much!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2009 10:31:22 AM »

OH That, great stuff. Cheating but great stuff. Cool

I especially love the zippered pouch. Great way to put loose stuff in there.

I wasn't trying to cheat in any way, I really wasn't.  I weighed everything at home and my scale said it was just a bit over/under and then I read the USPS website about what qualified for first class mail then I took it to the actual post office where THEY weighed it and said it was over a little.  But I had already waited in line for 20 mins with 4 kids so I just went ahead and put another stamp on so I could send it.  Next to Lexmark printers and their stupid non-refillable ink cartridges that cost more than the printer itself, the USPS is the bane of my existence.

What??? 20 minutes in line with 4 kids?  LMAO, I would have just handed them my credit card. Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Triptychs: Art in Three Pieces
Meatless Monday: Italian Stew
@Home This Weekend: Hot Hot Pads

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...