A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,030
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Offer What You Have Swap - August 09 - Signup through 8/31/09  (Read 12690 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 03, 2009 05:18:07 PM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made. Smiley

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me, lapoli!

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lapoli
Co-organizer: none  
Sign-up date range: 8/1/09-8/31/09
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 13+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES

Details of swap:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizer lapoli with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something(ie one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list.

...and that's it, basically

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizers

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - August 09
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (and please mention how old you are if under 18) (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted, and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

At the top of your claim post, state how many claims you have made this month, and how many of those are outstanding (i.e. the recipient has not yet received the item).

(Example)
Claims Allowed (Outstanding):3
Claims made so far: 4
Sendouts Not Sent:1
Sendouts Sent:2
Sendouts in Transit:1
Sendouts Received:1

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three (become a Friend of Craftster!)
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in two weeks, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop. 

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $5-$15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. When you receive, it is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so posting pictures in the Gallery isn't crucial. The exception to this is when something is custom-made for you in this swap. And if you make something with supplies you receive in this swap, we want to see it!

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, July 31st. Feedback will be given on August 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM me and who you sent to when you send out, with DC number if you are both in US.
2. Make sure to PM me and who you receive from when you receive.
3. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address so that they have it and don't have to chase you down later.
4. Lets keep this swap moving, Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days, or the organizer will hunt you down and remind you.
5. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
6. Lets try to keep this thread for lists as much as possible to save on confusion. If your list is up, you may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise please try to post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our discussion thread.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009 03:16:39 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009 05:19:18 PM »

Approved Swappers

3 Outstanding Claims:

calluna
flashleyashley
lapoli
kitschkween
oneredboot
perlabella
pseudo_pix
twiztidblood
yardenxanthe
zelda.suicide

2 Outstanding Claims:

bergman
dreadbeth
dreadlocklove
drgdlg
leighi123
sugaree

1 Outstanding Claim: (Welcome new swappers!)

grannylove60
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009 04:27:29 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009 05:19:34 PM »

Claims List!

bergman (3 remaining, 0 sent, 4 received)
calluna (3 remaining, 0 sent, 2 received)
dreadbeth (2 remaining, 0 sent, 0 received)
dreadlocklove (2 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
drgdlg (2 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
flashleyashley (3 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
grannylove60 (1 remaining, 0 sent, 0 received)
lapoli (3 remaining, 0 sent, 2 received)
leighi123 (2 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
kitschkween (3 remaining, 0 sent, 3 received)
oneredboot (3 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
perlabella (3 remaining, 0 sent, 6 received)
pseudo_pix (3 remaining, 0 sent, 6 received)
sugaree (2 remaining, 0 sent, 0 received)
twiztidblood (3 remaining, 0 sent, 2 received)
velvet rose (3 remaining, 0 sent, 2 received)
yardenxanthe (3 remaining, 0 sent, 3 received)
zelda.suicide (3 remaining, 0 sent,   5 received)

blue= sent
green=received
red=contact immediately
yellow= sending late with communication

Send by August 17

pseudo_pix to zelda.suicide - 1,3 meter (51") of strong home decor

Send by August 19

zelda.suicide to bergman - reversible polka dots (w/ solid pink) bag
bergman to zelda.suicide - apple fabric
zelda.suicide to flashleyashley - red apple cozie

Send by August 20

flashleyashley to kitschkween - 1.5 yards of pink/cream/glittery houndstooth...

Send by August 21

kitschkween to perlabella - fw pearl and swarovski stitch markers and reggae fest earrings

Send by August 23

perlabella to lapoli - vogue sock knitting book
lapoli to perlabella - lavender dryer sachets
perlabella to pseudo_pix - mindful knitting

Send by August 24

pseudo_pix to perlabella - red flower chiffon fabric
perlabella to kitschkween - Cool Girl's Guide to Crochet
kitschkween to dreadlocklove - 4 unused brushed aluminum lotion bottles please
dreadlocklove to pseudo_pix - polymer clay book
pseudo_pix to velvet rose - papier mache suitcases.

Send by August 25

velvet rose to pseudo_pix - Paper Crafters Pack
pseudo_pix to yardenxanthe - paper mache suitcases
yardenxanthe to lapoli - placemat purse
lapoli to twiztidblood - 1oz soysilk

Send by August 26

twiztidblood to zelda.suicide - 8 inch taggie, duckie flannel on front with blue shine on opposite
zelda.suicide to drgdlg - Blue w/ Yellow Bird Stenciled Onesie and Stenciled Adult Shirt
drgdlg to kitschkween - whale, ice cream and lucky sprite stamp
kitschkween to zelda.suicide - 24" green & purple necklace.
zelda.suicide to leigh123 - Knit Fabric "Scrap" lot

Send by August 27

leigh123 to yardenxanthe - patterns - the costume ones
yardenxanthe to velvet rose - "junk jewelry" necklace

Send by August 29

velvet rose to perlabella - [1] small pink shell discs and [2] the metallic vintage button mix
perlabella to bergman - sushi stitchmarkers
bergman to twiztidblood - crimp beads

Send by September 3

twiztidblood to perlabella - [1] glass leaf earrings, [2] 2 sets of heart earrings, [3] blown glass pendant and [4] feather earrings
perlabella to yardenxanthe - knitted headband!
yardenxanthe to perlabella - 20 clear lip balm tubes

Send by September 4

perlabella to bergman - Verena Fall 2008 issue magazine

Send by September 6

bergman to sugaree - 2 meters of cotton fabric

Send by September 10

sugaree to bergman - 12 fotoreel die-cut accents (floral) and assortment of bits and bobs
bergman to zelda.suicide - "slightly less then a meter of  cotton fabric with a crinkly type impressions on it
zelda.suicide to oneredboot - Zelda's Charlie Bag
oneredboot to calluna - "sky" flower hairpins and "spring" felted beads
calluna to pseudo_pix - Old-fashioned kitchen label fabric
pseudo_pix to calluna - embroidery thread (blues), and the 2 pins, 2 adjustable rings, 2 studs, both silver and gold

Send by September 11

calluna to pseudo_pix - vinyl record book
pseudo_pix to zelda.suicide - greens, reds, and browns embroidery threads
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009 04:43:23 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009 05:20:24 PM »

First swapper needs to claim from pseudo_pix's list here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009 08:00:52 PM »

I hope since I am on the approved swappers list, that means I can go ahead and start the claiming...

I claim 1,3 meter (51") of strong home decor from pseudo_pix.

Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Claim 1

Padded Laptop Sleeve
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Apple Cozies  
Crocheted from 100% cotton yarn (machine washable), w/ a cute button closure.  Modeled by my favorite snacking apple, the lovely Gala.
I can also do custom cozies (check out my cotton yarn to see what's available... http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Cotton/)
Claim as Red or Hot Pink

Fabric Button Magnets  (set of 4 magnets)
Fabric button/badge magnets.  The little ones are 1.25in and the big ones are 1.5in.  Use the numbers on the 2nd picture for claiming.

Charlie Totes  
Charlie shopping tote (BurdaStyle, all seams and egdes serged) (approximately 17in across bottom - 19.5in across top, and 22in tall including handles)
Claim as pink/flowers or reversible polka dots (w/ solid pink)

w/ mgazine
in action

Toddler skirts  
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos), Butterflies (18mos), Pink Butterflies (MODA Flutterby) (2T)

Toddler shorts  
Choose Green Polkadots (tiny white polkadots) (12 mos), Big Polkadots (18 mos), Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern)(4T)

Crocheted dish/washcloths!  (set of 3)
Claim as cloth name & # (cloth name is at the top of each column)

Crocheted Scarves
Crocheted with LionBrand Homespun Yarn
Claim as pink (6in wide x 63in long) or purple (5in wide x 60in long)

Knit Fabric "Scrap" lot (As this is VERY heavy and is shipped in a flat rate box, it can only be sent to the US, sorry)
Flat rate box full of knit fabric "scraps", some pieces are smaller, some pieces are much larger, all are very usable for many projects and would be very cute in those pieced together knits tshirts that I don't have the patience to make.

For close-ups check out this folder, http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/Knit%20Scrap%20Flat%20Rate%20Box/

Yarn  (As this is shipped in a flat rate box, it can only be sent to the US, sorry)
Flat rate box of yarn.  All the yarn pictured here + a bunch more that I have since come across.

Sheer Star Fabric
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Claim 2

Appliqued Onesies  
Choose white Eagles (6-9 mos) or white Redskins (6-9 mos)

Blue w/ Yellow Bird Stenciled Onesie
Size 12 mos

Stenciled Adult Tshirt  
Cupcake/Heart design (hot pink unisex medium)

Tiny Bows!
Bag of 30+ tiny ribbon bows, perfect for embellishing little girls clothing items.  There are baby pink, blue, white and red ones, in 3 different styles.  Very cute!

Random Books/Etc... (1/2 claim per book or all 3 for 1 claim)
Found these in my stash, would be great for papercrafting/decoupaging/etc projects.  The first is a book of Mom quotes (great for Mother's Day projects), the second is a Love Hina manga/graphic novel, and the last is actually not a book, but a copy of FinalFantasy8 for the PC (the packaging is pretty neat and the manual has usable pictures in it, I don't know if the game actually works anymore).

Inside shots... mom quotes, manga, FF8
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009 06:06:29 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ScotSkipper402
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009 12:15:58 PM »

SOOO tempting...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
bergman
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009 10:39:02 AM »

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):2
Claims made so far: 1 (right now)
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

I am going to claim    reversible polka dots (w/ solid pink) bag

my list will be coming soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009 10:56:41 AM »

Here is my list
Please pick one

All of the stickers are one claim

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009 10:59:21 AM by bergman » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009 12:30:40 PM »

Ohhh! I claim the apple fabric!  SOOOO CUTE!

Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent: 1
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Claim 1

Padded Laptop Sleeve
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Apple Cozies 
Crocheted from 100% cotton yarn (machine washable), w/ a cute button closure.  Modeled by my favorite snacking apple, the lovely Gala.
I can also do custom cozies (check out my cotton yarn to see what's available... http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Cotton/)
Claim as Red or Hot Pink

Fabric Button Magnets  (set of 4 magnets)
Fabric button/badge magnets.  The little ones are 1.25in and the big ones are 1.5in.  Use the numbers on the 2nd picture for claiming.

Charlie Totes 
Charlie shopping tote (BurdaStyle, all seams and egdes serged) (approximately 17in across bottom - 19.5in across top, and 22in tall including handles)
Claim as pink/flowers
w/ mgazine
in action

Toddler skirts   
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos), Butterflies (18mos), Pink Butterflies (MODA Flutterby) (2T)

Toddler shorts 
Choose Green Polkadots (tiny white polkadots) (12 mos), Big Polkadots (18 mos), Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern)(4T)

Crocheted dish/washcloths!  (set of 3)
Claim as cloth name & # (cloth name is at the top of each column)

Crocheted Scarves
Crocheted with LionBrand Homespun Yarn
Claim as pink (6in wide x 63in long) or purple (5in wide x 60in long)

Knit Fabric "Scrap" lot (As this is VERY heavy and is shipped in a flat rate box, it can only be sent to the US, sorry)
Flat rate box full of knit fabric "scraps", some pieces are smaller, some pieces are much larger, all are very usable for many projects and would be very cute in those pieced together knits tshirts that I don't have the patience to make.

For close-ups check out this folder, http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/Knit%20Scrap%20Flat%20Rate%20Box/

Yarn  (As this is shipped in a flat rate box, it can only be sent to the US, sorry)
Flat rate box of yarn.  All the yarn pictured here + a bunch more that I have since come across.

Sheer Star Fabric
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Claim 2

Appliqued Onesies 
Choose white Eagles (6-9 mos) or white Redskins (6-9 mos)

Blue w/ Yellow Bird Stenciled Onesie
Size 12 mos

Stenciled Adult Tshirt   
Cupcake/Heart design (hot pink unisex medium)

Tiny Bows!
Bag of 30+ tiny ribbon bows, perfect for embellishing little girls clothing items.  There are baby pink, blue, white and red ones, in 3 different styles.  Very cute!

Random Books/Etc... (1/2 claim per book or all 3 for 1 claim)
Found these in my stash, would be great for papercrafting/decoupaging/etc projects.  The first is a book of Mom quotes (great for Mother's Day projects), the second is a Love Hina manga/graphic novel, and the last is actually not a book, but a copy of FinalFantasy8 for the PC (the packaging is pretty neat and the manual has usable pictures in it, I don't know if the game actually works anymore).

Inside shots... mom quotes, manga, FF8
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009 12:33:48 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009 05:57:57 PM »

I'd like to claim zelda.suicide for the red apple cozie. too cute!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

Pick One:

poppet kit: It has everything you need (fabric, eyes, directions, pattern) that you need to make a poppet. The skin fabric is grey.

A pink and tan 100% lambs wool sweater from J.Crew. Its a size large, but was washed and shrunk (AKA, got a little felted). I think you could cut it up and use it for crafts, but its not so great for wearing. There are some fuzz balls on the arm pit and a hole on the cuff, plus its kinda shrunken.

4 half-yard cuts of quilting fabric. It was for a quilt for my roommates mom and its not really my style. One marbled green, 2 floral prints and a bird print. They area all from the Hancocks of Paducah website.

Matryoshka zipper pouch. It's 7" long, about 3 inches tall and 1.5 inches across the base. It's lightly interfaced and lined with coordinating dot fabric. It's more sturdy and cute in person than in the picture. It also comes with 2 matching pinback buttons.

6 crocheted sweater ornaments. I made these for a craft show and they just didn't sell. All are acrylic (except the green one, which is cotton) and all are unique. The red one on the end has bobbles across the chest, the green one has a button, and the aqua/red one is 2 strands of yarn so it's kind of bulky. All of them are on a handmade wire hanger. They're about 4" tall.

1.5 yards of pink/cream/glittery houndstooth. I'm not sure about the fiber content, but it's heavy and a little bit of a loose weave. I think it would be very cute for a jumper for a little girl. There are flecks of shimmery thread in the weave. The penny is for size reference.

3 yards of cool sailor fabric. Its thrifted and hasnt been unrolled or washed yet. It seems to be a one-way knit, but I dont know the content or condition of it. There are little sailors climbing ropes and looking through periscopes (or spy-glasses, or whatever those things are)

pick 2:

Bunny zipper pouch. It's about 4" tall, 1.5" wide and 7" long and fully lined and topstitched. It's also heavily interfaced. It could be good for an Easter present.

Project runway pattern for a tunic top, size 12-20. New.

15 Strathmore blank cards and envelopes. They're creamy colored with light pink on the deckled edges. The paper is pretty heavy and the package says it's good for watercolor and drawing.

Blank pillowcase: it's standard sized and new.

12 pipettes. I bought 100 of these and have used them for soap coloring, scents, etc. They are new and go up to 3.5 ml.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009 06:05:57 PM by FlashleyAshley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Everyday Glam: Get a Sunkissed Look
Vitamins to Add to Your Beauty Routine
Everyday Glam: Get a Sunkissed Look
Everyday Glam: Get Glowing
How To Remove Blackheads
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...