A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,606
Currently Running With Scissors:
520 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, Second Half 2009  (Read 21235 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2009 02:06:31 PM »

I love the hair accessories, I may just have to grow my hair out so I can make some of these cute bows. I love those iron on gold letters as well. That is such a bunch of goodies, it must have been one heckuva bag. Post a pic if you have it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Geek Love
Suicidal Romantic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2009 05:26:36 PM »

hiya! i have to show off my goodies i received from frogangel!  Grin

This was my first personal swap and she totally spoiled me.. I am in love with the purse and she even sent a cute little wallet/id holder. (as you can tell I'm a huge fan of skulls)

thanks again for everything frogangel you truly are an angel!

<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Burning every bridge that I cross to find some beautiful place to get lost.

My Wist!
crafty_one

Home is where the Nintendo is

« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2009 12:14:44 PM »

All those skull items are so cool. I love those skull hair accesories and necklace, and that bag is awesome, I'm a big fan of frogangels bag making!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2009 05:58:35 PM »

I did a personal swap with AsphaltQueen and I am floored by her skill and generosity!!! I know we will be doing lots of future swapping that's for sure  Grin

First of all I am so in love with my new bracelet. So in love!!! I have stalked her STS and lusted after the typewriter keys that she has up and now I have my very own (I still think I might have to get some of her keys but now I can wait a little). It says CRAFT and I love it so much. There are small watch faces complete with dials on each end as well.

She also gave me a really neat zipper bow (I can't recall who made it - another craftster), a bag full of scrabble tiles to alter, and a awesome little sheep button!!! I didn't see that gem when we were opening everything in person! It was such a nice little surprise  Cheesy Now I'm trying to think of what to do with it...hmmmm...

I got some really beautiful Peruvian flip-top mittens to go with another set I got from Superhooker. I love them so much and the color is just awesome. It got the thumbs-up seal of approval.

And of course what is a swap with AQ without some awesome steampunk goodies? She made me one of her incredible bee pendants/pin. It has a pinback so I can switch it to that as well.

And a fancy swvorski...(I give up I've tried spelling it four times now) drop on a beautiful watch face focal pendant. It is so much more sparkly in person.

AQ I can't ever thank you enough!!! I'm getting back into wearing jewelry hardcore and you just helped to fuel that addiction even more hehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2009 06:39:34 PM »

Whew, I'm glad you liked everything, sheepBlue! It was a lot of fun crafting goodies up for you. I'm hoping to get out of work early enough to take photos tomorrow and get everything posted here asap, but we'll see if that's wishful thinking or not.  Roll Eyes

It was terrific getting to meet you in person and I can't wait for the next meet-up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2009 08:28:22 PM »

Wonderful goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katcal

Callie the Reindeer!!

« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2009 03:31:35 AM »

I love the watch pendant
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2009 12:14:54 AM »

I've never seen flip-top mittens before... And I love the necklaces!
I wonder what it would take to get that pattern from Superhooker? I need a large, please! A solid color is fine too! It gets colder than you'd think here in the winter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frogangel
I'm willing to do a personal swap! :-)

"Paint it black with a splash of HOT pink!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2009 04:32:40 PM »

I also did a awesome personal swap with crafty_one. We decided to do a skull themed swap and she went above and beyond! I LOVE everything that she sent me and I just hope that I was able to please her as much as she did.

First, an awesome birthday record book, 2 pirate-y key chains, an Australian calender, and Australian slang dictionary. The dictionary is hilarious! It's amazing how people talk. I'm going to have to find an American slang book for you crafty_one.  Wink

Next, an awesome Jack and Sally pin, a really tiny Jack coin purse, and 4 awesome buttons...

Ok, this one is really awesome! It's a metal tin with Jack on it. It also had a cute skully patch on the inside along with some Jack note paper. You really did an awesome job on this crafty_one!

And the best part of the package she sent... And AWESOME lap blanket! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Thank you again crafty_one it was an awesome swap! I hope to do another swap with you. I also hope you like the stuff I made for you. Can't wait till you get it!  Grin   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2009 02:33:25 PM »

Here are the goodies I got from sheepBlue!!!

An amazing dotee. I love the composition of her and I love that her arms are adjustable, too!

A perfect piece of artwork!!! I have a beagle (see my avatar) and this is soooooo going over her bed!

A very cool AsphaltQueen mug that is going to my shop office for my morning hot cocoa.

And last, but certainly not least, a beautiful necklace. I love the beading on this and the color is perfect!

Thank you so, so much for such a great swap, sheepBlue! You totally nailed my style!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
PlayItAgain
GlassGirl
Nature Photography in Yellowstone Park
Dog Photo Tips
MBUK First Look Photoshoot
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...