A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
701 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, Second Half 2009  (Read 21724 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009 11:36:23 AM »

Hello, just wanted to show off all my new yarns I received from Aquasnow in our personal swap. I sent some 1/2 yards of fabric (tho neither of us got pics of that) and got not only all this yarn, but also a lot of sparkly's. I love anything that sparkles.

Thanks Aquasnow, and thanks for swapping with me.

lovesclutter (which you have just added to) Wink

We were also partners in the poppet mini swap, so head on over to that thread to see images of my new doll a little later. We are trying to name her.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310633.msg3610129#msg3610129

That is page 11 or so, but I haven't posted just yet.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009 03:22:04 PM »

Wow, Rhonda, this just makes me sad all over again that I'll probably never be abl to swap with you :-( I'd hate to make you ill, and I just can't see how I could decontaminate my house and my supplies enough for you to be safe, and we'd have to seriously alter our habits the whole time I was crafting for you and I just wouldn't run the risk! But seeing the amazing jewelery you make is always fabulous, and I just cannot get over the fact that you sent SO many beads to SO many different people and still have LOADS...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009 03:48:48 PM »

Wow, Rhonda, this just makes me sad all over again that I'll probably never be abl to swap with you :-( I'd hate to make you ill, and I just can't see how I could decontaminate my house and my supplies enough for you to be safe, and we'd have to seriously alter our habits the whole time I was crafting for you and I just wouldn't run the risk! But seeing the amazing jewelery you make is always fabulous, and I just cannot get over the fact that you sent SO many beads to SO many different people and still have LOADS...

how sweet of you to even think about wanting to change your life just to swap with me - but don't worry about it! My allergies are a serious pain and not worth making your flat mates miserable loverly gal!

maybe sometime we can get into a three way swap - I send you something, you send someone else something and they send me something  Wink You never know what might happen, LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009 04:43:15 PM »

how sweet of you to even think about wanting to change your life just to swap with me - but don't worry about it! My allergies are a serious pain and not worth making your flat mates miserable loverly gal!

maybe sometime we can get into a three way swap - I send you something, you send someone else something and they send me something  Wink You never know what might happen, LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!
because i am lazy, what are your allergies by chance?

i wouldnt mind doing a swap this way, cos i have wanted to do something with Persephone for a while lol
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009 04:46:08 PM by MissDisney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
RondaS

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009 07:04:37 PM »

this is my allergy list hon -

I sadly have a long list of allergens - wool from any herd animal, some laces and other natural fabrics, including hemp (cotton is OK), some acrylic blends if they have metal thread in them, dairy, cigarette smoke, rodents (really, we had a rat and I was allergic to the poor baby), aloe, anything floral, pine scent and pollen, molds, some soaps and detergents, anything Avon, most make up, all metals (now including sterling silver), and some stones because they have metal in them - I can have them just can't wear them in jewelry, some adhesives (like on band aids), there is more - just ask and I will let you know if it is an issue

there is more to it, as the list does not include things like medicines, most of my food allergies, some of the more specific plants because they are weeds or seasonal and not likely to end up in a swap package, and the stupid recluse spiders - one of which bit me and nearly killed me due to my being allergic to the stupid things.  Undecided

having said all that - if there is no smoke or wool, and no jewelry, we can figure something out - but even a smidge of wool fluff into my lungs can kill me and both cigarette smoke and laundry soaps have sent me to the ER for all that allergy emergency stuff...

I have learned to live with it but that doesn't mean I like it!

so if you have no smokers and don't make me jewelry or clothes might could be doable

what did you have in mind - send me a pm and we will talk but I need a couple of weeks to clear some things off my plate before I can do anything, unless Persephone is wanting just beads and no craftiness - which I think I am going to have a couple of boxes of beads to organize next week anyways, so just as well do them all at once!

three way it with CC's to her and me - ok? you too Persephone - let me know what you are wanting in a three way swap with MissDisney if that is something you would be up for!

Ronda
Blessings!

ps - thank all there is that is holy that I am not allergic to chocolate, or life would not be worth living  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Brightest Blessings!
SAHMama
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009 07:23:03 PM »

I just finished my first personal swap! Smiley
In exchange for a couple things I sent her, sweetyetevil sent me some goodies for my baby boy, due in October - 2 adorable onesies & a fabulous little scrapbook! Smiley
Thanks so much sweetyetevil!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009 07:41:44 PM »

those onesies are so cute!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brightest Blessings!
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009 03:01:38 AM »

Very cute! I love the squiggly shape of that scrapbook!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009 06:43:06 PM »

I had a Badge-A-Minit to give away, so ClonedBravo agreed make a wallet for it in a private swap.  Before I show you the wallet, I have to give you some background info.  I have been COVETING this bag:

from this Etsy shop: www.robinseggblue.etsy.com

But, I NEED the "perfect" diaper bag.  You know, a bazillion bottle pockets, etc.  So, I purchased just the matryoshka patches from her and decided to make the rest. 

O.K.  Back to the wallet.  I asked ClonedBravo to make a wallet that coordinated with the matryoshkas.  I think she did a great job!  I think the fabric she used is vintage.  It is sturdy and substantial.  It is also the BEST WALLET I HAVE EVER OWNED!  This wallet is incredibly roomy.   It has slots/pouches for everything.  I am so impressed.

Check it out:

I couldn't get any good inside pictures with my cell phone camera, but you can see ClonedBravo's pics as well as a link to the pattern/tutorial here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=313528.msg3605411#msg3605411

Thank you, ClonedBravo!  You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

malmow
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009 09:00:38 PM »

That wallet looks great! I hope I get to see the finished diaper bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Croissant Recipe
Decadent German Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
"Nutella" Ice Cream Recipe
How to Make a "Nutella" Lava Cake
How to Make Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...