A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchies - One more Round  (Read 16179 times)
Tags for this thread: inchie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

malmow
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2009 07:34:40 PM »

I thought Harry Potter when I say the H too!  I love the ship-in-a-bottle too.  The rose is pretty and so is everything lol.  I need to mention that I LOVE the fact that some people are getting Marvel and Disney themed inchies, it's almost like those 2 swappers knew something was going on... Wink
What is going on?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FicklePegasus

Evil, but in a good way

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #241 on: September 12, 2009 07:09:19 AM »

Disney bought Marvel a few weeks ago (very exciting for those that work for Disney and are comic book geeks like myself lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/FicklePegasus

My Baby Cuthulu Blanket was featured on http://geekcrafts.com/
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: September 12, 2009 08:06:50 AM »

I know the entire net is ripe with disney+marvel crossover ideas, but this has by far my favorites

http://jeftoonportfolio.blogspot.com/2009/02/twisted-princess.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2009 08:48:45 AM »

I love both companies, but Disney can be a pain once in a while and a bit greedy - they whitewash alot and I love Marvel the way it is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TwistMySister
« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2009 05:01:15 AM »

ive been trying to upload a couple more of my inchies i received but its been playing up something chronic! ive just been on a craftster posting binge with photos of swaps and things so here is another:

from amaryllisroze

so ive received all, and thankyou to group C - i loved all i received and cant wait to display them all. i hope you receive my inchies soon and safely, sorry again for the lateness.. but yes indeedy the postage did go up, i hear. thanks for being so patient and  thanks for swapping! i included an extra inchie for you all and some small things and paper items to feed our inchie addictions  Smiley hopefully they come in handy for you at sometime! i think i only have 3 or 4 more sets of inchies to post, i will have them scanned tomorrow  Smiley i especially loved that zebra card one set came with, also the hello kitty inchie.. with leopard!  Grin mmm beautiful. and i also got a razorblade pendant and some gorgeous clippings which i really enjoyed looking at and finding a use for. thankyou everyone for all your art and time and thought put in.  Cool what a marvellous gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Front-Line/175858075802771

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnTheFrontLine
MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2009 06:18:32 PM »

I received from Melladh and they are beautiful!

The card she used to hold the inchies has cow-like black splotches which I photoshopped out for clarity's sake of the inchies.

Thank you, Melladh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: September 15, 2009 03:51:01 AM »

I love the single word idea! Very chique! The thoughts on also rock my world! More awesomeness:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: September 15, 2009 04:50:48 AM »

I'm glad you like them Cheesy

Actually the reason I used that loud cardstock was because I had a debate with loves2experiment about whether my inchies were stiff enough, and what I had at hand to make them stiffer... in the end I didn't feel I had to make them stiffer, but she was so horrified by the mention of having animal print cardstock (if I can call it that, it's stiff paper at any rate) that I just had to use that cow-splotched and the zebra-striped ones as "cards" to hold the inchies when sending out to everyone... Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

« Reply #248 on: September 15, 2009 05:12:14 PM »

but she was so horrified by the mention of having animal print cardstock (if I can call it that, it's stiff paper at any rate) that I just had to use that cow-splotched and the zebra-striped ones as "cards" to hold the inchies when sending out to everyone... Roll Eyes

Funny!  I almost used a faux fur as the base of one of my inchies but even though the tag on it was some kind of synthetic fabric, it still felt a little too real for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: September 15, 2009 05:22:32 PM »

What a funny idea - faux fur:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ten Styling Mistakes
Make Stylish Waves
How to Style a Faux Hawk Hairstyle
Beauty on the Street: Hair Texture
Spunky Ponytail Look
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...