A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 298,664
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pick-n-Choose Rnd 3  (Read 24467 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mouser882
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2009 01:05:48 AM »

Ok so, first? I am totally LOVING that crochet hook roll - I've already wisted it. I would never have thought of a strap for stitch markers, but I was just wondering today how I could hold them in my hook roll!

Second, I received from Poppi today and everything is TOTALLY awesome! I love it all and can't wait to use each item.

My themes were
1. robots
2. nintendo video games
3. maps
4. fruit
5. blue jays and/or cardinals

Bath salts and bath bombs for my fruit theme:

The tangerine bath bombs look like they will be fun to toss in the bath, and the rose and lavender fizzy bath salts are because the bombs wouldn't set right but I'm sure they will work in just the same way. I love that there are petals in the rose! And mm they are gonna make for some nice relaxing baths I think.

A throw pillow for my birds theme and some bookmarks for my maps theme:

The pillow is fleece and the middle panel is a very pretty and subtle blue with brown birds. Some of my favorite colors, especially together. And I don't know what the pillow inside it is, Poppi, but it's like memory foam or something and so neat! The bookmarks are very attractively holding my place in the library books I'm reading right now. Other than nice thick paged graphic novels, I have no qualms about page-folding in my own books, but I don't think the library would appreciate me doing it to their books so these will be helpful. Way better than the torn bits of paper that I usually use.

The pillow also perfectly matches my couch, so here is an action shot! But not from very far away because there is a lot of clutter.

Mario herb markers for my nintendo video games theme:

My boyfriend likes these so much he wants to steal the big Mario one! I especially like the little tiny ones - the star and the bobomb and the shell, oh all of them!
When I retry an herb garden these are gonna come in very handy, I think (mine died with a big storm blew them off my balcony)!
Some sort of closeups of some of them:

And my very favorite I saved for last - an awesome brown and blue plaid apron with an embroidered robot on the pocket for my robots theme!

When the cat was sitting there I couldn't resist... so delicious... no, so really.. is this awesome or is this extremely awesome?! It's going to come in so handy, too. (yes I am in my pajamas, it was very late!)
Look at the little guy!

There was also a pretty little card and some extra postcards Poppi's friend hand printed. Here is the cover and two of my favorites. The cat sneaking up in the last one reminds me of my little girl so much.

Thank you so much, Poppi! I seriously love everything, and I hope you like your package, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2009 07:17:35 AM »

Great stuff!  I love the pillow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2009 11:17:04 AM »

Prepare to be wowed, amazed, and totally jealous over my amazing parcel from the delightful, delicious, delovely Nven!!  Tongue

First I have to say that my measly skills were no match against this lady's, not only does she embroider, paint water colour, and sew but she makes the best knitted hats in the world!

Without further ado, a shrine to my swap partner  Grin

my themes were: Rainbows (Knitted slouch which I'm wearing today), Buttons (Fulled handbag), Noahs Ark (Felt animal finger bobs) , 70's fabric  (Crochet hook roll) and Matrioshka dolls
, and as a back up theme I had Union Jack (UK flag)

A group shot including the crochet hook organiser already full of my hooks!

A gorgeous button fulled handbag, this is so cute

Beautiful embroidered and painted Matrioshka dolls.

and a gratuitous baby shot of Noah in his new Union Jack hat, he totally loves it but he has a grump on because I was opening a parcel and cooing over everything when I should have been feeding him!

I absolutely adore everything and was sooo lucky to have such a great partner.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009 11:51:38 AM by mink_bikini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

poppi

cognito ergo zoom

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2009 11:18:25 AM »

Yay! I'm glad you liked everything and can't wait to get my package. I'm glad the apron fits because I just estimated and shrunk down from a very large apron I have.  The pillow is actually feathers by the way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2009 11:19:49 AM »

hmmm not sure why these photos aren't the right way up as they are in my picture hosting. sorry folks you'll have to tilt your heads  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2009 11:48:09 AM »

I am so jealous of everyones fabulous packages! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JanelleJ
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2009 09:31:53 PM »

I received my package from mrs.benjiimadden and she COMPLETELY spoiled me!

Themes:
1.) Vintage
2.) Circus
3.) Lime and Teal Together
4.) Vegetables
5.) Octopus

So...for my vintage theme I got this great vintage-y apron. I wish everyone could feel this apron because it just feels great! I absolutely love it. I tried to have my son take a pic of me wearing it, but he cut my head out of the pic. At least you can still see the apron!

For my circus theme I got this wonderful Tshirt. I really love this design! It's just so cute! I wore it today and my daughter couldn't keep her eyes off the bright colors.

For my lime and teal together theme I got an adorable family of jellyfish. These guys are a hit with the kids! Very cool.

For my vegetables theme I got something that I have needed for a long time. It's an organizer for DVDs or PS3 games! I'm really loving this and am very happy that you made it for us!

Now for the octopus theme. Check out this amazing floor pillow! This thing is HUGE! I included a pic of Lailah on top just to show how big the pillow really is. My wonderful partner was so thoughtful that she included a zipper on the side of the pillow since she knows I don't have a sewing machine, and also sent $5 to pay for the stuffing to stuff the pillow!

Front:

Back:

As if that wasn't enough, she included lots of great extras.

Izak got this awesome Thomas and Friends shirt, which he wore to school today.

Lailah got two SUPER cute elephant bibs. I don't know if I can even feed her in these because I don't want them to get stained! I think they will be used for when she starts drooling when her top teeth start coming in.

Then I got a makeup bag, which has already been put to use.

I also got this pretty pink and yellow knitted scarf.

Thank you SO SO SO much mrs.benjiimadden!! I love everything. You're an amazing swap partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nven
Also known as Aeramel

« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2009 06:32:19 AM »

and a gratuitous baby shot of Noah in his new Union Jack hat, he totally loves it but he has a grump on because I was opening a parcel and cooing over everything when I should have been feeding him!

Oh my goodness the hat is huge on him!  He'll grow into it I guess =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
Liralen

"What a crazy random happenstance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2009 02:17:55 PM »

I love the apron and the pillow.  And all the other swap items from everyone!  This was a fun swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the madness."  -- Allen Ginsberg

http://musedcreations.blogspot.com
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2009 04:52:46 PM »

The bird makeup case fabric is ADORABLE, where did you get that?  Love the apron and the circus shirt especially, and the jelly fam is fun too.

Sorry I am a bit tardy in posting my additional pics of the items I sent to Illusions...here are my fave items from the package, the apron top and the bookmarks (E bookmark was an extra).  I also included a shot of each of the inspirational word keychains so you can read what they say...I thought they were very inspirational and cute Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Put an Image Inside of Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Rearrange Layers in Photoshop CS3
How to Remove Acne in Photoshop CS3
How to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes and Wrinkles in Photoshop CS3
How to Remove Red Eye in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...