A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 305,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Have a Disease Round 4 (sign up closed send out 10/12/09)  (Read 24784 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2009 02:08:35 PM »

My package to pseudo pix should arrive soon hopefully... It's in her country, and it's sorted so hopefully it'll be delivered today or tomorrow. *bounces up and down*

I got the flu shot today so my shoulder is a bit sore. Doesn't stop me from knitting Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

« Reply #381 on: October 19, 2009 05:52:14 PM »

I love the idea of this swap, but I don't have any disease (well - only diagnosed PMS, really, which the Dr has now advised me to combat by taking a BC pill for 3 months at a time so I only have PMS 4 weeks a year Tongue) but my best friend has just been diagnosed with HMS (the Dr kept telling her it was just RSI and that it would go away soon... yeah :/) and I keep thinking of things that I could get/make her to make life easier (she basically can't use her hands - not even to read anymore - without being in excrutiating pain) like electronic tin openers, double-handled mugs and wrist warmers to cover her unsightly tubigrips... and it's a little fun.

If there's another round - do you think I could join in return for goodies for my friend?

Absolutely! One of our swappers this round joined in behalf of her mom, and I think that's a great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2009 06:42:38 AM »

Oh joy!

I just got my package from Annchen and wow. I have never in my life gotten such a wonderful and utterly cozy package! So much yumminess! Totally cute and funny crafted stuff and beautiful materials for me to work with.

Unfortunately my boyfriend went on a 2 weeks study trip yesterday and he brought the camera. I am hoping to be well enough to go to school where I can borrow one Smiley Hopefully tomorrow! ...I'm home with a stupid cough.

However I am going to be SOOOOO cozy all day....I'm trying to keep my hands of the cookies cos they just seems to fly into my mouth Shocked (psst I need the recipe!)

*HUGS! Annchen*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #383 on: October 21, 2009 08:13:56 AM »

My partner received several days ago and I have not talked with her. I hope she is feeling OK. I am going to post pics so I can receive my feedback there is a swap I want in LOL and need this one cleared off my plate...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
quaisior
« Reply #384 on: October 26, 2009 10:48:40 AM »

I received today. Thank you so much Craft the World. I love everything and the Hello Kitty and other Sanrio stuff cheered me up right away. I'll post pictures later when my spouse gets home so he can help me (my Windows computer is dead, so I need picture help with either the Mac or the Unix computer).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #385 on: November 02, 2009 04:37:53 PM »

has anyone in here been on cymbalta for depression? if so, have you stopped taking it? my doctor has been trying to slowly take me off of it because it's making me worse and the side effects are TERRIBLE. i seriously feel like i'm going to die. arggg, how did you get through this?!!?!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #386 on: November 02, 2009 05:07:11 PM »

i have and its AWFUL.  whats more, i just decided to stop taking it (i really hated that mellow feeling!) and I didnt know at the time that you really cant do that, so I just quit cold turkey.  It was really bad.  I had the nausea, vomiting, a little dizziness, and MAJOR irritability, although I know it can also cause bad headaches.

I honestly couldnt tell you what I did to get through it - at first I seriously thought I was just sick with a virus or something and finally with my irritability my husband suggested I look it up online and there was everything I was struggling with in all its glory!

What symptoms do you have and/or what's giving you the most trouble?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Lo{ve}
« Reply #387 on: November 02, 2009 06:41:57 PM »

oh geez, let's see.. i have migraines (non-stop ones, instead of 1 every few days), vomiting, extreme fatigue, TERRIBLE muscle twitches, i'm super irritable, really dizzy, and these damn things that are called brain zaps that are absolute hell.

i've read that there can be a ton of heart pain too but luckily i haven't experienced that yet.

i was on the highest dose possible (120mg) so getting me off it is even harder, i've been tapering down and been okay until i just got to 60, i'm supposed to go down to 30 in a few days and i'm so scared things are just going to get worse!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
How to Make Chocolate-Peanut-Butter Cereal Bars
5 Ways to Decorate a Cupcake Like a Pro
Classic White Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
How to Make Your Own Cookie Cups
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...