A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 49  (Read 20827 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009 03:50:37 PM »

i claim sahmama for a pile-o-fun fur!

1st claim

i am a 26 year old mother of 3 and married to a big child (31 going on 5) and expecting oour 4th babe in december. i live in a tiny little dot on the map colgate, saskatchewan canada. i'm closer to the us border than any large city in my own country. i am a stay at home mom. i have crafting ADD . . . i have a new obsession weekly it seems. i have sewn since i was kid (granny taught me) i also crochet (the other granny taught me as a kiddo) i recently learned to knit and then promptly cheated and bought a knitting machine but am lacking in both skills lol. i dye yarn on occasion, i can cross stitch (havent in years though), i've dabbled in scrapbooking, and stamping, and card making, and paper making, quilting, embroidery (hand and machine), needle felting, stained glass, jewelry making, see where the ADD kicks in lol. these days i mostly crochet or sew.

*if you are shipping a heavier package let me know! i do have a USA address*

http://www.wists.com/1boy1girl1bitty2

I like almost any colour  but love jewel tones or earth tones

crafted items: (if you claim something that lists multiple sizes just choose one size and let me know so I can remove that size)

there are many items on my wists with messages that i would LOVE crafted for me (especially the most recent ones!)

-this tote (to use as a lunch tote) for a 7 year old girl http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236379.0
-girls size small (7/8) hoodie like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=228641.0 shower curtain part included (help repel water/snow for spring time
-boy size 4t hoodie like above
-pj/lounge pants for a size 2t girl, 4t boy or a 7/8 girl
-knit or crochet socks for me or any of the members of my clan (todddler size 5, kids shoe size 6/7 or 12/13, ladies size 9 mens size 12)
-schoodie for a 2yearold girl, 4year old boy, or 7 year old girl (any medium is ok)
-toys - with all the recalls lately i'm switching out their toys for handmade
   -my son (2 y/o) likes cars or a boy doll would be nice
   -Ldd (20 mns) loves dollies
-boy doll
-doll clothes for boy and girl dolls of all sizes (standard stuffed 12 and cabbage patch babies and regular size are the dolls we have)
-NEW set of magnets for the fridge
-crochet or knit or sewn toys that make sounds
-knit or crochet mitts for any member of my crew
-cloth shopping bag that folds into its own pouch
-teapot cozy (pm me for measurments)
-purse organizer (Like the one on my wists)
-anything BETTY BOOP! i've always loved her just never thought of crafty betty boop (it would be a bonus if i could use/see it every day)
-anything supporting breast cancer awareness
-pad(s) for a swiffer wet jet

supplies:
*Im running low in the fabric department! I use cottons and poly-cottons mostly for quilting. Even as small as a fat quarter, any and all prints, solids etc!! a complete fabric supply package would be awesome!!* some suggestions below
- fat quarters (I love batik)
-sewing notions print fabric
-sweets or candy print fabric
-gender neutral baby fabric
-super hero or other boyish fabric
-any christmas charm pack or layer cake by moda (snow men especially)
-NEW! BEADS any type but seed beads I am venturing into jewelry making
-NEW! sublime stitching doodle pad or other sublime stitching patterns
- wax coated linen thread any colour
- white sewing thread
-massage soap bar mold
- BIG WISH bernat bamboo yarn that stuff is friggen AMAZING!!! I need white and yellow and tan to finish a project
- long bamboo knitting needles in chunky sizes
*BIG WISH* CROCHETLITE crochet hook in size g (its the only one i don't have yet)
-pocket knitter like this one http://www.bond-america.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=6&category_id=2
-yarn anything but novelty as its hard to work with for me (i havn't tried soy, hemp, corn, silk)
-handyed yarns are always nice any colours really i use it to make diaper covers for my baby
-hand spun yarn
-pinking shears (preloved but in good condition is ok)
-any amy butler pattern used is awesome (i have chelsea, madison and nappy)
-size 16 poly resin snap sets for a kam press in all colours (from thesnapstore.com)
the nearest craft supply store is 2 hours away so anything to feed my current obsession would be nice and appreciated
-zippers 12" or smaller (i just cut the larger ones down)

kits:
-resin kit

Extras:
books and magazines: used is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009 04:42:58 PM »

I'm going to claim 1boy1girl1kitty2 for a supply package-o-fun. Maybe some fabric, some bernat yarn, some beads - that sort of thing. It'll be a little bit of a surprise if I don't give it ALL away now.  Wink

First claim this round. 0 sent / 0 received

About Me

Greetings everyone! 32 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together). I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts

Sewing

*big wish -- A purse in this kind of style. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this bag. The mix of the cord and the cable...? LOVE. (Could use an existing sweater for the knit part as well if you don't knit. I think that'd work just fine as well.)

*big wish* -- A tote like this one. I love and covet everything about it from the colors, fabric to the pattern.

*big wish* -- A robe like this one. I wear a US size 4 and can send measurements if needed.)

*new* *big wish -- A reading pillow. I think this is SO COOL and I read constantly, so how awesome is this??

*new* -- Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

*new* -- A keyboard wrist support like this Can be in any fabric/colors you think I'd like. (I need it for work where I don't have an ergonomic keyboard like I do at home.)

*new* -- A Disney Pin Trading Wallet like these that MissDisney made. I especially like the red/yellow one since it's very Mickey colored, or other Disney printed ones. (My initial is "M") This would be great for carrying around my pins to trade at the parks!!

-- A cell phone wristlet like this. I love the colors and the shape/size of this one. (I have a Samsung r450 Messager for size reference. Though mine is metallic red.)

-- Some Fabric buckets like this or like this to store and tote around craft supplies.

Knitting

*big wish* -- This scarf in these type of earthy, natural colors. (If it were in a mix of teal blue and chocolate brown that would work too.) I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (no wool please because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (HUGE bonus if it's argyle pattern. I don't know why but I love argyle.)

Other

*big wish* -- A cool fitted tee or fitted tank top! I wear a US size 4 or typically a size small or medium and I love greens, blues, purples, greys and browns for shirt colors. I pretty much live in baby doll/fitted tees. See my shirt wists for inspiration. (Thanks to everyone's who's made ones for me. I LOVE them all so much I want to add more to my collection. It's been great fun wearing my custom shirts!)

*new*  -- Hand carved rubber stamps Especially cute/quirky things based on my likes/wist. I like natural things (like trees, flowers, birds, etc.) too. Really, I'm just crap at making them myself and there are so many cute ones out there.

*new* -- Dessert-scented body spray. I use and love the "Beach Baby Perfume" from Coconut Hut. I can't wear normal perfumes because I can only wear things that smell like you can eat it or I get a migraine. I love desserts and fruit scents. (Scent Wishlist here for help/ideas.) But NO floral and NO musk at all - not even a drop! - or it'll be unwearable for me.

-- Something stained glass - sun catcher, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and a balcony to show things off.

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don't know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (A couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

-- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide pendants you think I'd like. (Here are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

*big wish* *new* -- Artistic Wire brand wire in 24 gauge. Just like this! Especially needing brown and non-tarnish silver. This is my new, all-time favorite wire and I can't find any locally. (I also use 16 gauge as well but it's slightly easier to find than 24 gauge.)

*new* -- Rubber stamp pads and/or rubber stamp markers. I've gotten a pretty cool collection of stamps but I have no ink pads for them!

-- Starter resin kit/supplies (resin, molds, etc.)

-- Lampwork beads.

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009 08:19:18 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009 08:49:23 AM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for a Disney Pin Trading book!

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 rec'd

Hello! I'm Sabrina and I live in Florida! I'm a 27 year old SAHM of 5 kiddos, a hubby and a dog! I love to craft everything and love to try new stuff. I'm pretty easy to please, and LOVE getting handmade goodies! I have no allergies that matter when it comes to swapping!

Crafts I would love to receive:

ANYTHING from my wists - use it as inspiration or make something exactly as is! Everything is up to date and has notes on it!
Felt, crochet or knit foods/supplies for the kids play kitchen
Candles- natural colors, red and cream or a mixture of the two would be great colors too. I like nice crisp clean scents, florals are ok too, nothing fruity or cinnamon.
Yummy soaps! I like all kinds of scents so Im good with whatever!
Fabric buckets, in random sizes & colors.
Jars, tins, baskets, buckets, bowls or anything else to help organize all the crap my crafting and 5 kids can accumulate!  Grin Used and redecorated are perfect!
Stuff for the kitchen since we are redecorating!! The colors are cream, red and a touch of grey. (the Amy Butler fabrics I am using are in my wists, I would love it to match those colors but it doesn't have to be her fabric, I know its pricey! lol) Stuff to hang on the walls in the kitchen would be good, bowls, containers, magnets, etc, really I am open to anything!
Crochet or Knit felted bowls - would love some of these in various sizes/colors. Grey, red, cream, or light blue.
Kidlet Bags - these would be awesome for my kidlets to stuff their stuff in! Can be separate claims of course!
Reusuable sandwich bags - trying to get a set for each kiddo So girly stuff mostly but we do have 1 boy!  Wink (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration here
Reusable lunch bags - again would like one for each kiddo, we have 4 girls and one boy, and I'd like one for hubby too! (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration here
Stitch markers- for crochet, I am always losing them! Thanks KitschKween!
Anything Mickey or Minnie- We are redecorating the babies' room in Mickey & Minnie, so anything would be awesome! Pictures to hang, Pillows, stuffies, anything!  Grin
Cute shirts for the baby girls- 3T or 4T stenciled, embroidered, appliqued, made from scratch, whatever!

Supplies I'd love to play with:

Fabric - I like fun stuff, Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry types (doesn't have to be those names, but I like those styles  Smiley )
polymer clay stuff, tools, clay, whatever
resin molds and supplies
Jewelry making stuff
scrapbook paper
scrapbook punches
Any other scrapbook stuff
Craft books
- sewing, crochet, clay, pretty much anything! I love to have reference. Nothing too outdated please.
Also, feel free to destash on me

Extras

ANY extra is good with me!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009 10:12:25 AM »

I claim bsonlytoots for some reuseable sandwhich bags and a wisty surprise.

this is my 3rd claim (1 sent, 0 received)

Hello, I'm Cazz I live with my OH and two kids (DS 16, DD 9 ), 4 cats and 8 chickens and now 5 Kittens
Favourite colours are reds/greens/hot pink/purple/black.
I love gothic,vampire, skull, elephant, spider, Tiger and chicken themes.
I love to read and craft, sometimes I can manage to do both at the same time...mmm Heaven.
I drink loads of tea and have been know to partake in some chocolate indulgence. My new favourite breakfast is banana, yoghurt and mixed berry smoothie - my OH got me a smoothie to go maker for christmas - Love it.

Wishlist
BIG WISHES

Large items:
hand made Socks (I would adore a pair in black and neon green, but I love reds/purple/greens too)
Beanie hats for my guys
slipper socks
Long lacey fingerless gloves
gothic fingerless gloves
Decorated bento box and carrier
Funky clock for my kitchen - any of my themes could be used, the kitchen is black/dark rusty red and white, so go nuts, as long as it has all the numbers. I'm a bit ditzy reading clocks without all the numbers.  Roll Eyes
Funky shopping bag inspired by one of my themesGot enough for the moment I think.  Roll Eyes
Set of decorated shorts type underwear for me (UK size 18)
Studio ghibli inspired tshirts for my DD
Elephant inspired decoration for my pillowscases and duvet/quilt cover. I have a kingsize quilt and 2 pillow cases plain grey one side and hot pink the other. They are very boring so I want something to liven them up. Could be applique to add to them or stencil with paints or a some decorated fat quarters to attach to them.

Medium items:
Vampire inspired notebook A5 size
Vampire inspired book bag/cosey
Felted Jumper A4 or A5 notebook cover
Gothic necklace - have one in wists Yeah I got one  Grin Grin Thank you pheonixfiredesigns
Labels for my homemade goods – “Handmade by zombiecazz” to sew into hats, gloves, scarfs etc.
Jack Skellington head cushion in felt.

Small items:
Earrings - I prefer silver coloured. I would love some Twilight inspired ones or gothic vampire ones or elephant or any of my favourite themes.
Felt Oreo flash drive cosey (pm me for size)
Tattoo inspired cd wallet DS
kitten toys Thanks Ostera15
glasses case that hangs around my neck. Thanks you SAHmama I love it.

Supplies
Black and neon green sock yarn
halloween material, especially with cats on it, but pumpkins and haunted house good too.
Material for making shopping bags, plain colours would be good for adding designs.
natural fibre yarn (at least 80% natural) for hand dying
Roving for spinning, any as I’m a new spinner and want to get more experience.
Buttons especially big ones.
Sewing stuff - especially pins, but also velcro/dark coloured lace/rotary cutter/pinking shears.
altoid/mint tins
Big crochet hooks
candy for kids. (DS would love candy corn, we all like gummy)
Kool aid - for wool dying especially purples and greens.
Hersey's cherry cordial kisses or nice dark choccies

Thank you in advance. I love things being made for me, almost as much as I like making things for others. Grin I'm happy with Wisty surprises too.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009 03:09:00 AM by zombiecazz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009 01:45:32 PM »

I claim zombiecazz for ... beanie hats for my guys (I'm totally in a hat making mood lately).  

This is my first claim this round.  I'm in Canada and I'll go get my list.

Crafted Stuff
(examples of most of these things can be found on my wist)

* BIGGEST WISH!!  Body pillow cases in blues and greens - patterns or solids, I can provide dimensions. -- thanks ariaya
* HUGE WISH!!  Dog seat cover for my Jeep, any colour that goes with beige.  Large dogs, so sturdy fabric is necessary.
* Black & white art for my walls - photography, sketches, charcoals (love), embroidery, anything.
* Bath poufs knitted/crocheted.  White or blue cotton preferably please.
* I broke my magnifying compact and I still havent replaced it, and I thought someone might want to make me a decorated one??  Yes/no??   Must be magnifying, I am old and blind.
* Embroidered tea towels in fall colours - nature themes, food themes, plants, nothing with a face please (unless it naturally includes one).  
* Soft eye mask that you put in the freezer - corn would be awesome, rice smells a little funny to me.
* Light (colour and weight) head scarves.
* Scented sachets for my closet (hanging) and my drawers (not-hanging).  I'm not a huge fan of the traditional lavender scent, so something else less floral would be fabulous.
* A fabric business card holder that snaps shut, in earthy colours please.  

* I have a wist.  Its growing every day and I would love anything from or inspired by it!

Supplies
(I live far away from any and all craft stores, supplies are like gold to me, an all-supply package would be wonderful)  

* Black and white patterned scrapbook paper, not all the same, full sized sheets to put on my walls.
* Yarn I do not recognize the concept of too much yarn, it is impossible.  Fancy fabulous yarn is wonderful.  Handspun is divine.  Nice acrylic is fine too, worsted weight, I use it for everything including scrapghans, so scraps are fine too.  Baby yarn that isn't pink (I have enough pink) is wonderful.  Theres no such thing as too much cotton (especially bright colours and more especially red, apparently we're only allowed to buy it around Christmas in Canada).  I've fallen in love with felting, so wool is fabulous, especially in blues and greens (for a kitty bed).  Id also love to try fancy types that I cant get here recycled, corn, soy, bamboo, hemp, wool blends, etc.  Especially bamboo.  I have a project in mind for my mom that requires 4x80g of a bamboo yarn.  A bright or jewel tone colour would be fantastic.  I hate buying online, I always get the colour wrong.  This being said, I do not recognize novelty yarn (including the evil boucle) as actual yarn.  No need to send any of that.  
* Crochet hooks - metal with bamboo or Softouch handles any size (especially G) or an S hook.
* Bright blue and bright green fabric, solids or patterns.  Its for a truly patchwork quilt so smallish pieces are fine.  
* Scraps (no matter how small, seriously 1/2 cm square is big enough) of felt, any colours.
* July/August 2008 Crochet Today! magazine.  Something went wrong with my subscription and they skipped that month.  Back issue magazine shipping to Canada is ridiculously expensive.   Anybody done with theirs?
* Afghan patterns, especially the newer best of booklets that many yarn companies have.  The fancier, the better.
* Yarn bobbins.
* Embroidery hoops - all sizes, preferably paintable.
* Large to giant glass beads and/or seed beads, any colour, actually a bag of bead soup would be wonderful.
* Black paint markers - I can't paint but I'm an excellent colourer-inner.
* Tunisian crochet "kit", Id love to learn but have no hooks or directions.
* Freezer Paper (a how-to-stencil using freezer paper tute would be awesome too, but not absolutely necessary).
* Small frames (3x5" ish) wood not plastic please.  I need 12 but you don't have to send that many and they don't have to match.
* Paint stir sticks.  
* Small pieces of softwood, I've been playing around with some pendant carving.  

Extras

* I never say no to sugarless gum or favourite recipes (especially for baking).  
* Maldon sea salt.  I can't find it here, my grocery store won't order it and I am craving pretzels like crazy.
* Other foodie extras, I LOVE to bake.
* Surprise me!  I like useful things as opposed to purely decorative.  Storage ideas are particularly appreciated.  

About Me

Hi, Im Allison, a 30-whatever year this is (39 now, I think) year old hermit from the wilds of Ontario.  Seriously, I have more deer and bears visit than people, and Im okay with that.  I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of chick who is completely ready for the apocalypse and would be happy to share her rutabagas and pemmican making skills with the people of Craftster.  I have two large dogs and three cats that think they are dogs.  My primary craft is crochet though Im attempting to work on my beading, glass, sewing, embroidery and knitting skills.   However, I have the attention span of a gnat, 47 different jobs and a 24 hour day is way too short.

I love nature and animals, music and books.  I like crafting for babies but would sooner chew off my own arm than have one.  I dont have a favourite colour though I do believe that yellow is best used sparingly and bright teal is a tool of the devil.  I refuse to acknowledge the existence of neons.   Every time I mention blue or green in my list, I am thinking of brighter, clearer colours as opposed to the navy, forest, khaki ones - think sky blue, apple green, leaf green, light turquoise, etc.  Im allergic to most metals and dont wear much jewelry.  I don't have a sweet tooth but I'm addicted to coffee, gum and potato chips.  I never use a sentence when I can use an entire paragraph and getting a package in the mail is enough to prompt me to gleeful, dorktastically bad dancing.  

Thanks in advance to whoever claims me, let me know if I stall.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009 07:35:03 PM by sunspotted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009 04:46:41 PM »

I claim sunspotted for a body pillow case and some supplies

I have 0 claimed, 0 sent, 0 received.

A bit about me:  I'm a professional in the video gaming industry, currently located in the US.  My husband calls me a craft-a-holic Smiley  Lately I'm into fiber crafts of all types.  I'm also making lunches for myself now, and have gotten into the bento box craze.

My tastes run to the more practical.  I love bright colors and bold patterns, and always like adding a bit of a femine touch to my stuff.  No frills or lace please, but pink is totally cool Smiley   I encourage re-use and recycling, but please send something you would like to get yourself.  Nothing gross or bloody please .. or *too* far out there.

I'm a big gamer and work in the video gaming industry.   Game-related items are totally encouraged Smiley  I play table top D&D, Everquest II, Free Realms, and Star Wars Galaxies currently.  Other themes of interest are Harry Potter, dragon flies, teddy bears, and computers.  My current crafts are spinning, weaving, knitting, crochet, and soap & toiletry making.

NOTE:  I am allergic to smoke and Lavendar.  Also please ensure that any items are free of pet hair and dander as my husband is allergic to them and I'd rather not bring them into the house.

WISH LIST

CRAFTS
Anything on my Wist: http://www.wists.com/ariaya
Bags or other Bento Box oriented crafts
Hanspun yarn
Spinning Wheel Hook
Project bag for small projects (I can never have enough)
Reusable Shopping Bag
Spindle
Knit and/or crochet stitch markers
Anything fiber-art releated
Fabric toys
Amigurimi
Hand knitted socks
Bag for my hand-held looms (Hazel Rose Quilt Loom set 7" .. actual loom is 8"x8"x1.5" -  http://www.hazelroselooms.com/loom_files/QW.html)
Hook for a Hazel Rose 8" loom (like an afghan hook but with a deeper hook and at least 12" long)
Fun knitting needles (size 8 - 10 are what I most commonly use)
Scarf Pins or broches
Cubicle toys/decorations
Combination crochet hook / knitting needle roll

SUPPLIES
Anything from my etsy faves (or similar): http://www.etsy.com/favorite_listings_public.php?user_id=5208732&ref=favorites
I also love stuff on Artfire, but can't figure out how to link my hotlist Smiley .. I'm ariaya there too.
Fiber - any type or preparation; sample packs are welcome as are larger weights
Fiber dying supplies - I'm just getting started so anything is welcome
Spinning tools/supplies
Weaving shuttles (any type) or pickup sticks (my loom is 20" wide, but most things I make are about 12" wide)
Anything fiber-art related
Circular knitting needles or DPNs
Soap/Toiletry making supplies, especially scents and colors (I'm re-building up my toiletry making kit)
Weaving yarns - Sport or worsted weight
Fun Fabric in small-ish amounts (Fat Quarters or larger) for making bags/book covers/etc

OTHER
Any craft-related book on my amazon wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/1WX51W4F7AVQ4 (listed under my maiden name)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009 04:50:02 PM by ariaya » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009 06:52:52 PM »

hello! i claim ariaya for a reusable shopping bag and a knitting needle/crochet hook roll

3rd claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received, 2 pending (but will be mailed tomorrow!)

My name is Claire, I'm 25 and I live in New Jersey. I work at an engineering publishing company... I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies but can't stand the feel of velvet, and chocolate totally grosses me out.

I definitely have craft-ADD - i love learning new crafts but recently I've been on a crocheting-sewing-jewelry-ATC kick.

Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

NEW STUFF ADDED!!!
Crafts:

- BIG funky jewelry (vintage, indie, steampunk) <--thanks PFD and riario!
- A Tree of Life pendant for my sister!
- peacock feather headband (I think Banga made one for somebody last round... it was gorgeous!)
- T-shirt/tank with: The Shins (see link below!), a teacup, or one that says "Make tea not war" http://www.theshins.com/ <-- LOVE the design of their album, Wincing the Night Away (the black/cream design)
- Aladdin pants - i bought a pair when i was in Lisbon last summer and can't seem to find them anywhere else! I would LOVE a pair in olive green or black:

http://www.bolinat.com/unique/products/reg/8176.jpg
- Thread catcher for my sewing machine
- Embroidered/painted pillow case(s) (maybe a day of the dead skull? or i remember seeing one with an octopus tentacle... so cool!)
- A painted vase for my flowers - doesn't have to be a big one
- Flower pots! I started growing bamboo and aloe and would love little pots/jars to put them in
- A large, wide bag/purse (wider rather than deeper, does that make sense?? haha PM me if you have questions...)  
- BUNNY HOODIE! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute! cotton/jersey would be perfect (i don't like velour)
- Altered tees or tanks like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106867.msg1016302#msg1016302 or this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10284568 (yup, just copied that link right from banga haha)  <--thanks SAHmama! I LOVE the tank! I'd still love anything inspired by these... Thanks zombiecazz! can't wait to see what you sent!

or from this awesome book:

http://www.amazon.com/Generation-T-Ways-Transform-T-Shirt/dp/0761137858/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1247855966&sr=8-1
- A vest! made out of jersey material would be awesome ... any color, but i wear a lot of browns, greens, blues
- wristlet/wallet to hold my phone, lip balm, camera and keys (the essentials!) PM me for sizing, my phone and camera are pretty small
- Bicycle stamp/stencil or anything bicycle related
- Along the same lines: Vespa stamp/stencil http://www.vespa.com/
- Something Day of the Dead! (i can't help it, you guys do awesome DotD stuff!)
*I have this awesome bag that reminds me of sugar skulls and I would totally love a DotD skull pin to put on it (polymer clay, embroidered, anything!) <-- Thanks missmuffcake! and zombiecazz!

*I got an amazing pillow cover from aeronberry and now my obsession with DotD is full-blown...
- A totoro! (ami, stuffie, painting) for my sister
- A stuffed bunny with LOOOOONG ears (ami, plush, fabric, anything)
- Decorated picture frames (buttons, collaged, random whimsy, etc!) <--thanks ewulotta!
- Painted cork-board for my new cube (yay new job!) maybe something with trees/birds and maybe...
- fabric covered pushpins to go with it?  (can be two separate claims, of course) <-- thanks QueenNinjaMonkey!

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies! I can always use more ) I am totally down for all-supplies packages, too

- I'd love to try to learn embroidery (the right way, not how i've been doing it haha) so maybe an embroidery starter kit? I like those sublime stitching patterns I've seen... directions would be great, too!
- Ephemera
- Jar-o-Whimsy (bc who doesn't love a jar of delightfulness??)
- Anything I could use for my ATCs... paper, stamps, glitter, etc
- Watch parts! Yes, it seems I have jumped on the steampunk bandwagon...
- *BIG WISH* rubber stamps/ink pads (i love nature themes like trees, flowers, animals, or something strange like a zombie haha)
- *big wish* Glass beads - any size, color
- Felt beads
- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited (thanks everyone!!)
- Sewing supplies that I don't realize I need (zippers, interfacing, etc) (thanks again everybody!)
- Jewelry making supplies - Jump rings, wire, clasps, etc
- BUTTONS
- Glass jars to store beads/buttons/random crap in <--thanks kitty vegas!
- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)
- anything from (or inspired by) boygirlparty.com

Extras:

- Old post cards or some from your area!
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Crafting books (I'm mostly into sewing, crochet, and jewelry making at this point..)
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc
- Your ATCs

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... AND I just started a wist!

http://www.wists.com/claire313

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun   Cheesy

** I have gotten so many awesome things in these swaps - I ALWAYS get compliments on your amazing creations...keep up the great work, guys!**  
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009 07:02:07 PM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009 08:16:07 PM »

I claim Claire313 for a Wisty Surprise! (which I am so excited to make!!)  Grin

List in a moment...

This is my first claim this round; 0 sent, 0 received, 0 pending.

My name is Rachel and I live in Denver, Colorado. I'm a full-time college student who is studying Psychology and Philosophy. It's been ages since I've swapped, so I'm very excited to join in again!

I like naturey and pretty patterns. I like a lot of black and white as well as neutral colors. My only non-favorite colors are yellow and anything neon. Small scale prints on fabric are the majority of what I love and use. Birds, trees and branches are becoming a big theme in my house. My kitchen is all pears. I'm a little random.  Wink

Here's my list!

Crafts:

* A screened or stenciled tee-shirt or hoodie. Any bird/tree theme would be cute, or even something clever to do with psychology or philosophy would be fun! I have a few things I like on my Wists, to give you some ideas. I wear a size Lrg.

* Shoes! Or anything that can cover my feet. Knit/Crochet slippers or sock would be fabulous. I've also seem some awesome re-vamped shoes and would love to sport something so unique and creative!

* Journals/Notebooks with lined and/or blank pages. I'm starting school next week and would love some fun notebooks to use for class. I'd love some new stationary too. Really anything you could make for me that would be useful for school.

* A lunch bag! With my long crazy days at school, I'm going to be eating on the run, so a re-usable lunch bag will really come in handy. Little re-usable snack bags and such would be great too!

* Some fun art for my walls. I have a ton of things on my wists to give you ideas of what I like.  Smiley

* Dangly Earrings. I usually wear earrings everyday and love them a bit long.
I love stuff like these:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13536192
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=18427768

* Handmade sugar scrub or any other bath goodies!

* A vase of some sort. Something with a woody feel to match my little shelf set up.

* Some pretty and classic looking decorate hair pins or fun accessories for my hair.

* A charm bracelet of some kind.

* Anything from my wists!

Supplies

* Fabric - Cotton prints, wool, woolfelt, corduroy or any upholstery fabric.

* Handspun yarn! mmmmm

* Buttons! I would love to have more random buttons to add to my collection.

* Zippers of all sizes.

Extras

Stickers! I like fun and interesting stickers to decorate random things with.

I'm with Claire on tea. I love tea, so anything will make me happy!

Any special sweets and treats unique to your area.

Anything you think I'd like!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thanks a bunch to whoever picks me!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009 08:43:21 PM by seaofstars » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
Ewulotta
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009 12:35:44 AM »

I claim seaofstars for a stencilled tshirt

1st claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received

My name is Eva and Im from Germany. Im a 26-year old trainee teacher at secondary school. In my free time I work with kids in church. Thats why I dabble in many different crafts to find new ideas for the kids. But I really enjoy felting, stencilling and sewing. I like natural and bright colours (green, brown, violet, teal) and natural materials like wool or wood. Unfortunately Im allergic to cat hair.

My wishlist (check out my wists for more inspiration: http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta)

Crafts
Handmade soap (especially with sheep or goat milk)
Body scrubs
Hand-knitted socks (mustard yellow would be a nice colour, striped would be perfect)
Hand-knitted hat (for my sister, a black angora one with small beads or like this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18680839&ref=cat3_gallery_18)
Crocheted floral scarf (teal or purple)
Oilcloth lunchbag (with polka dots or stripes, for my long days at school)
Jewellery-/ earring holder (a framed one that would hold earrings and necklaces, like this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27093634)
Wire wrapped ring (I really adore those ones I have seen, but Im not talented enough)
Simple Blank Notecards (which I could use for any occasion, linocut, stamped or embellished)
Custom Rubber Stamps (with flowers or birdies and my name)
Decorated paper clips
Ballet flats (sewn or crocheted like these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=274990.0 or http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27701665)
Decorated headbands (trim, either fabric or embellished with decent crochet flowers)
Placemats (a set of 4 would be great, either appliqud or embroidered with flowers, trees, stripes or dots, brown, teal and/or purple)
Reading pillow (or rather a reading pillow case to keep shipping costs low)
Wisty surprise

Supplies
Beads (poly clay, glass, wooden)
Roving (hand-dyed would be really nice)
Fabric (Amy Butler, Anna Maria Horner, or any Free Spirit, those are difficult to find in Germany)
Freezer Paper (I cant get freezer paper here in Germany and its so convenient for stencilling)
Scrapbooking Paper

Extras
Crafting books or magazines
Sewing magazines

Thanks whoever claims me!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009 01:10:50 AM by Ewulotta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009 08:00:37 AM »

I claim Ewulotta for some blank notecards!

3rd claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved

Hello everyone!  I am Mandy, a crafty 32 year old stay at home mother of one crazy two year old girl and a newborn baby boy.
Soapmaking is my primary craft but I also love knitting, crocheting, sewing, screen printing, stenciling, embroidery, and paper crafts. 

I don't really have a specific style.  Check out my profile for my likes and dislikes. They're all over the place.

CRAFTED GOODS:

-Crocheted Mini Yoga Mat for my 2 year old daughter

-Decorated Onesies for baby boy size 0-3months(tractors, robots, monsters, bikes would be some cool themes)
Thanks SAHMama!!

-Knitted Organic Cotton Washcloths

-Wrist Warmers like these http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24482690&ref=cat1_gallery_4

-Handmade Rubber Stamp that says Gib's Goods with a poppy design

-Matryoshka Pocket Apron http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19048032&ref=sr_list_13&&ga_search_query=matryoshka&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=8&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title  Thanks Leighi!!

-A Bag shaped like this one and made with fabric to suit my tastes
 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26406247&ref=cat2_list_18

-Tree Tote like this one here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18886624

-Waist Pack http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26389503

-Nautical Star Pillows http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=271426.msg3064491#msg3064491

-Felted Stone Rug like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=233971.msg2557679#msg2557679

-Baby Sling I love this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24451768&ref=sr_list_2&&ga_search_query=baby+sling&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

-Silk Screened, Stenciled, or Painted Fitted Shirts OldNavy xxl work well and are fairly inexpensive. 

-Handspun Art Yarn

-Knitted Wool Ankle Socks (thin not super bulky please) 

-Anything Wisty

SUPPLIES:

-Amy Butler print fabric 1/4 to full yards or more. 

-Craftzine issues 1-3

-Diamond Glaze

EXTRAS:

-Chocolates From Local Sweet Shops

-Herbal/Decaf Teas
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009 08:08:30 AM by mcook72677 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy. com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Cro Marmot from Happy Tree Friends
Creating an Entirely Different Kind of Panorama with Photoshop
How to Create an Animated GIF Using Photoshop
Before and After: Outdoor Portrait
How to Spot a Retouched Photo
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...