A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 315,682
Currently Running With Scissors:
388 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Exam Care Package: HELP!  (Read 1145 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onetwothreefourfive
one two three four five

It is not a significant bullet.

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2005 10:29:53 AM »

My boyfriend is in his first year of law school and he's just getting ready for his final exams. So, I decided to put together a small exam care-package for him. I'm going to include some sharp HB pencils, some ballpoint pens, a pack of gum, a little pack of coffee, and probably a little container of Advil or something as well. I love this website, and I was hoping to enlist some help from all you creative minds;
I want to construct some kind of box or container to put all the stuff in. I was thinking maybe a little wooden-crate thing with letters (in the typical wooden crate "fragile" style) that say "exam care package," but I'm no wood-worker... Any ideas?
What else should I include in the package? What would YOU want during exams?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

everything starts to look up when we get down
Aimerette
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005 12:56:13 PM »

I love what you are including so far.  My mom always sends me one during exams and I look forward to it every year.

I would also include a classical CD (you could burn one) which is great for studying, a lavender pillow/incense/candle...something calming to help him relax, some candy, and maybe a coupon for a massage from you.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
tiamaria
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005 01:29:47 PM »

aromatherphy oils that relax you, you can get special roll on woms for exams
lucazade tablets for energy
you can get them in uk not sure about usa but there will be something simular im sure, they are tablets called calms and they settle your nerves
camomile tea
how about a picture of you looking a segestive as possible with a calender type thing at the top with... 10 days until i can have her, then 9 dyas, 8, 7,6,5 etc. but do it so the days tie in with his exam. and then you can promise him a big treat at the end of exams.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elleshellmo
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005 01:39:56 PM »

I find tiger balm and advil very helpful for post-exam shoulder knots.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
DKNY - Spring/Summer 2016 - NYFW - Backstage, Runway & Interviews - Videofashion Collections
Angel Sanchez - Spring/Summer 2016 - NYFW - Runway & Interviews - Videofashion Collections
Naeem Khan - Spring/Summer 2016 - NYFW - Runway & Interviews - Videofashion Collections
Drs. Rx: Petroleum Jelly to Prolong Fragrance
Halle Berry Spends $10,000 a Month on Her Chest
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Vermicomposting
It's a bad week to be a seal...
Flower Power!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...