A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,720
Currently Running With Scissors:
730 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 29 **Shops only!**  (Read 25153 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wwrich
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Elsbeth's Mom

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009 05:32:04 AM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Note: I sold C1 at a craft show this weekend, but I am at work, and can't edit the pictures.

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Yellow with sparkly black stripes - back row, #1 - claim as "yellow turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Rose Violet with sparkly pink stripes - first row, #1 - claim as "rose/pink turtle (1)"
   * Sage (green) with sparkly black stripes - first row, #5 - claim as "green turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"

Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Medium Green Dragon made with bamboo yarn - - Claim as green bamboo dragon (2)
   * Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"
   * Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"
   * Medium Orange Dragon with green eyes and whiskers (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium orange dragon (2)"
   * Sad Little Red sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small red dragon (2)"
   * Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"    
   * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"  
   * Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"
   * Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Black (1 left):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

total 0 received

Claims I have made:

[received] Aug 18 - loudxmouse to wwrich - flat rate box of fabric: 3pts
[received] Aug 18 - Zelda.Suicide to wwrich - 1lb of Buttons (1 pt)

total 4 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 1
Total: 1

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009 05:28:17 AM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009 07:55:37 AM »

Hello! I'm a wife of 3 years and we have 7, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 4 crazy cats, and 2 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
(unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
SHOP IS:

-------------------
2 Point Items:
Custom Messenger bag

Bag measures approx: 3 inches thick at the gusset, 7-10 inches deep, 12 inches wide at mouth, 15 inches wide at base. I can directly measure the pattern if you want exact measurements.
I can make your bag in up to 4 colors. I can also make the strap longer or shorter. You bag will have the second-5th pictures design for the tab the swivel snap is attached to.
Info I need when you claim:
Color of front:
Color of back/flap:
lining color:
Strap front color:
Strap back color:
closure tab color:
Pockets(yes/no):
If yes 1 large or 2 small:
Length of strap:

If you are looking for a particular color scheme check out my photobucket of my fabric stash:
http://s1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/bopbopfabric/
If you are looking for a solid I don't have just let me know I can easily acquire it. Smiley

Marisol mouse:
Knit with acrylic yarns. Body is simply soft and pink bits are harrahs yarn. Smiley My first "in the round" project! It will come with a purple ribbon aorund it's neck. Smiley

Amigurumi Alpaca or horse
I can make these in any solid color.

specify color desired. Give me 2 color choices in case I don't have the first choice on hand.

Custom beaded/felt cuff
Can be made in most simple designs. I just need the following info:
Wrist measurement:
Colors:
Design: (please limit to 3 colors, if you want more than that pm me and we'll discuss it)

1 Point Items:

Mystery bag of scrap fabric!
Small sandwich bag of scraps left over from various projects. I toss all my scraps in a box and it's time to purge the box. They are varying in types but mostly cotton and alova suede. Scraps range from 1/2 inch -4 inches in width and length. Most are at least 1/2 inch in some area. I'll make sure to throw a few larger piece in the bag so you get some good scraps!
Great for crazy quilting!

Little Ditty Bag
Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

1/2 Point Items

Crocheted  Cuff
Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

Instant shirt
Made from remnant from wal*mart. The shirts seams are all serged and you get the little tie shown as well so you can add straps if you like. It's shown on my mannequin and the bust measures about 36 inches there. However it is a bit loose and will easily stretch at least to a 38 inch bust. Possibly a bit more.

Free with claim:
Pick one of these items for free with any claim(please only 1 freebie item per shipping address):

Top: poly green fabric(at least 1 yard), blue spandex type mystery fabric(I think there is over 2 yards of this), Pink table runner
Middle: unfinished Stuffed dog
Bottom left: Blue Neckwarmer, Silk Shirt sized medium (I thought the hot air balloons were cute but never did anything with it.)

-------------------

Starting Points:7
Current Points: 6
Pending Points: 0
Total Points:6
-------------------

Claims from me:
Send by August 13th:
Eliea to MullerLaneFarm- Large Custom Messenger Bag (3 pts)

Claims I've made:
Send by August 10th
Loudxmouse to Eliea- wing earrings(.5 pts) and 2 custom buttons (.5 pts)

Send by August 15th:
klum78 to Eliea: Vintage linen-2yards #8(2 pts)

Send by September 3rd:
a2k to Eliea: custom change purse (1pt)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009 11:19:25 AM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009 08:52:23 AM »

TwiztidBlood's Shop

OPEN

Located in eastern Ontario, with 3 cats

Custom Items:
I will happily make any custom items you wish. Please PM me if you are looking for anything crochet, sewn, spun, knit, quilted etc.

3 Point Items:

2 Point Items:

Crochet loofah, made with cotton yarn. Crocheted to be large and squishy. Photographed and ready is natural and green. Custom colours available, just PM your colour choice/s when claiming.

1 Point Items:

Penis lip balm cozy, fits lip smackers sized balms or larger. Please let me know if you would like it turned into a keychain before sending.

Brown apple cozy

Elf Baby booties, size 0-3 months, secure bells on toes

Green banana cozy, tied with crochet

Green ( 1 up on mario ) mushroom, fits in your palm. - Red, Coming soon

White totoro with pink feet

Brown bear baby hat. Size 0-3 months

1/2 Point Items:

Purple knit flower brooch with button center. Size measures 1.5 inches across
Claim as right or left

Wooden flower earrings, flowers are about the size of a loonie

1/4 Point Items:

Purple earrings

Supplies:

1/4 Point Items:
Extra large FQ of cotton black and white print fabric

none at this time

Current: 0
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 1

Claims made from me:
penguino - white totoro - 1pt

Claims Ive made:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009 08:17:59 PM by TwiztidBlood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009 11:09:03 AM »

Angry Angel's
Crochet and Creature Shop

Closed

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 cat environment.

Princess Leia Amigurumi - 2 points

She might be small, but she's tough! This Star Wars amigurumi is not quite 3" tall, crocheted from acrylic yarn and has safety eyes.

Red and Pink circle Bracelet - 1 point

Crocheted from cotton yarn, this has a button closure and is a little over 7" long.

Mole - 2 points
A sweet little mole with a red scarf. Crocheted from acrylic yarn (the scarf is wool hand-dyed from a previous round of STS), he stands 5" tall and has safety eyes.

Pip the Monkey - 2 points
A cute monkey with a blue scarf. Crocheted with acrylic yarn, 6" tall, safety eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sold:
Angry Angel to loudxmouse- Wicket the Ewok - 3 points
Angry Angel to gavagai - toadstool - 1 point
Angry Angel to penguino - Woodland Fairies - 1 point
Angry Angel to penguino - Flower Fairies - 1 point
Angry Angel to freestyle - Hedgewig - 2 points

Claimed:
Cya to Angry Angel - Totoro shrink plastic charms - 1 point
oneredboot to Angry Angel - 2 sets of 3 project bags - 1 point
donniesgirl to Angry Angel - Wildflower Return Address Labels - 1 point
ptarmic wumpus to Angry Angel - 2C Felted Tree Mosaic - 2 points

Pending - 2
Current - 5
Total - 7
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009 03:08:34 PM by Angry Angel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009 11:46:21 AM »

Shop is OPEN

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA.

Photography SALE- buy 1 8x10 get one free, or get one 11x 14 for just 1 pt. 8x10 (1 pt.); 11x14 (2 pts.)

Please visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/freestylecrafts to view the pictures. Here is a list of the images and sizes available. Please specify the title and size when claiming.

Crossedout indicates temporarily out of stock. PM me and I can order additional prints and let you know when they are available for claiming.

Color
Giraffe- 8x10
Alligator- 8x10
Baby Elephant- 8x10
Empire State Building- 8x10
Ground Zero- 8x10
Annapolis- 8x10
Bridge, Annapolis- 8x10
Turtle- 8x10
Jellyfish- 8x10

Cherry Blossoms- 8x10
Cherry Blossoms 2- 8x10
Tulips- 8x10
Pink Orchids- 8x10
White Orchids- 8x10
Red Orchids- 8x10
Waterlillies- 8x10, 11x14
Leopoldskron Castle- 8x10
St. Maarten- 8x10, 11x14
Shenandoah- 8x10

Black and White
Dragonfly (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
St. Maarten (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Salzburg (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Nymphenburg Palace (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Venice (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Lake, Austria (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Dock, Austria (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Shenandoah (B&W)- 8x10

Painted Porcelain
All porcelain is from Crate and Barrel and is dishwasher/microwave safe. All painted using professional, dishwasher resistant porcelain paints. Baked at 300 degrees to set the ink. PM me if you have something specific in mind and I'll pull together some images for you. I have lots of colors! If you see something you like but want different colors, just shoot me a PM. Custom orders welcome!

Espresso cup and saucer set (1 pt. each)
Saucers are 4"x4".

Vines- 2 available (may be able to get more- PM if you want a larger set)

Espresso Bean- 2 available (may be able to get more- PM if you want a larger set)

Appetizer Plates (1 pt. each) I can make multiples- PM if you'd like a set. These are just some I've made- PM if you have an idea and want me to put together some concepts. Plates are 6"x6"

Red Flower Power

Spring Bouquet

Custom Stenciled T-shirts (2 pts.)
PM me to discuss colors, sizes, images, etc. Examples below:

I *heart* Feminist Men

Wrap-around tree

Bumblebee pincushion with 3 pins (1 pt.)
Lots of fabric/ribbon options- PM me if you have something specific in mind.

Dog Stitch Markers, set of 5- 1 pt.
Several colors available. PM me if you have specific colors in mind. Glass dogs with Swarovski crystals.

Cat Stitch Markers, set of 5- 1 pt.
Several colors available. PM me if you have specific colors in mind. Glass cats with Swarovski crystals.

Supplies

Fat Quarters, 100% Cotton- 1/2 pt. each

"Twiggy" by Sanae for Moda Fabrics- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

"Wildwood" by Erin McMorris for Free Spirit Fabrics- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

"Soiree" by Lila Tueller for Moda Fabrics- 1, 2, 3, 4
I unfolded 3 and 4 so you can see the print better

"Arcadia" by Moda Fabrics- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

"Nature-ology" by Studio E- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,

"In the Pink" by Buggy Barn for Henry Glass- 1 (2), 2 (2), 3, 4 (2), 5, 6, 7, 8 (2), 9 (2), 10 (2), 11, 12 (2)
(2) = 2 available

Claims
Made from me:
freestyle to AsphaltQueen - 2 stenciled shirts (3 pts.)
freestyle to Zelda.Suicide - 4 FQs (2 pts.)
freestyle to penguino - 4 FQs (2 pts.)

Made by me:
SewMamaLady to freestyle - Set of hair curlers (2 pts.)
Nesse to freestyle - 3 pairs of tie-dyed socks; 1, 5, 7 (2 pts.)
corduroy cat to freestyle - "Radioactive" Altered Domino Pendant (1 pt.)
Mlsocci74 to freestyle - 2 sets fortune cookies note cards without envelopes (1 pt.)
                              - 2 sets heart note cards without envelopes (1 pt.)
Angry Angel to freestyle - Hedgewig (2 pts.)
loudxmouse to freestyle - Mini Crabbie (2 pts.)

Pending: 0
Current: 1

TOTAL: 1
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009 07:57:31 AM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nesse
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009 01:55:21 PM »

! Nessa's Shop !
OPEN Grin

I'm a 19 yo art student living in a small town in NY. I have an adorable kitten who likes to eat my roving as I'm spinning. I live in a smoking household, keep all my crafts in air tight containers and bludgeon anyone who smokes in the vicinity of my craftiness.

Fiberrrr!

new!

ColorBox [2]
[red, yellow, green, blue, brown, lilac]
1.2 oz of hand pulled roving. This is a blend of cormo, alpaca, a bit of mill end wool, and bamboo. This will definitely make a super-funky, lumpy-bumpy yarn, don't expect to get an even yarn from this one! (unless, of course, you are insanely patient) I can make more of this if anyone's interested.

Tie Dyed Socks!!!
One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points

The brand is No nonsense and they're all womens size 9-11. The colors look a little off on my computer... #s 2 and 5 are turquoise and deep purple. 4 and 6 are grey and pink.
[1, 3, 5, 7, 9]

[*my mannequin is a size Medium*]

Tie dyed summer shirt [1pt]
Brand: Amelia Size M 100% Cotton, super soft and light. Dyed with blue and yellow, with a lot of white still showing.

Furoshiki bag [.5]
Furoshiki's are made using a square of fabric. They can be tied in lot's of different ways to make different style bags for gift wrapping and such. This one was tied in three places and makes an excellent over night bag... I could probably fit myself in it, if I scrunched up into a tight enough ball haha.

Jean bag [.5pt]
I made this soooo long ago. It's not lined, and the straps were decorative hangy-things from some jeans. It's simple and silly, but maybe someone could find use for it?

Custom Mary Jane Slippers! [3 pt]
Made of 100% acrylic yarn so they are machine washable! I can do any size, and nearly any color. PM me before you claim so I can make sure I have the colors you want! Here are a bunch of examples:

Handmade Vegan Soaps!! [1 pt]

new!
Soap Samples [2/1pt]
CPHP soap with aloe. Choose between 4 scents: Fir Needle & Sandalwood, Nag Champa, White Tea & Ginger, Oatmeal Milk 'n Honey. Total weight is about 4oz for two bars.

new!
Lavender & Vanilla[1]

new!
Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa [1]
When I first poured the soap into the mold with the loofah, I ended up with a hole through the middle where the soap didn't penetrate. So I made another batch to fill the middle [see the white-ish parts?] Might not be the prettiest soap... but it sure does smell good!

Joy of Almond:
CP soap with almond & coconut fragrance oil, swirled with cocoa powder. [get it? Almond Joy? hehe copyright infringement my arse]

Sandelwood & Coconut:
CP soap, smells mostly of sandelwood with very subtle undertones of coconut. I added coffee grounds for exfoliation.

Nag Champa:
CP soap with nag champa FO. Loooove this stuff.

Homemade vegan-friendly laundry soap! 1pt
I need to make more...
unscented and low sudsing. You get 1.5 cups that's enough for 24 (1 tbsp per load) washes in a regular machine, or 48 (1/2 tbsp per load) washes in an HE front loader.

Hemp Rings [1 .5 pt]: One size fits most (about a size 7 or 8,) but please specify if you want it smaller/larger! These rings stretch when they get wet, so keep this in mind! (and try not to get them wet too often, or let them air dry.)
Claim as: Ring 1, 2, 3

4, 5, 6

Fire Starters:
[4 for .5pt]
[10 for 1 pt]

Fire starters are made from toilet paper/paper towel tubes, cut up into 2" sections and filled with dryer lint. Great for camping, and bonfires. Choose between Red or Blue. or I could make them with a different color, just let me know!

Supplies!

'60s Stamp Set [2pts]

Stamp Set #2 [1pt]

Stamp pens [1pt]
Hardly ever used. I went through a scrapbooking/stamping phase when I was 12, and lets just say it didn't last very long haha.

Computer Paper [1pt for all]
The two on the right are opened, but I only used a few sheets, so they've got about 40 sheets in them. The one on the left is unopened and it has 50 sheets.

Cute Bandanna's [.5pt each]
Comes with two complimenting bandannas. Choose from Monkeys, Watermelon, & Earthy.

Paint Stuffs [.5pt each]
on the right: Acrylic paints
on the left: Paint brush pens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sold:
to kitschkween - Nag Champa cp soap - 1 pt
to Zelda.Suicide - Joy of Almond Soap - (1)
to lapoli - Ink Pads [1pt for all]
to lapoli - nag champa soap (1)
to lapoli - Tie dyed tshirt hoodie [1pt]
to lapoli - Tie dyed Tank [1pt]
to lapoli - Mini Duffel Bag [1pt]
to Zelda.Suicide - Soft 'n stretchy tie dyed shirt -  (2)
to freestyle - 3 pairs of tie-dyed socks; 1, 5, 7 (2 pts.)
to Zelda.Suicide - Soap Samples [2/1pt] - (1)
to Zelda.Suicide - Tea Tree & Lavender Soap - (1)
to calluna: Custom Mary Jane Slippers (3 points)
TOTAL: 16

Bought:
from AsphaltQueen: Reynolds Rapture - (1)
                                 Noro Lily - (1)
                                 Jo Sharp Soho Summer Yarn - (1) per skein
                                 Jo Sharp Soho Summer Yarn - (1) per skein
from pinkanddinky - PANTYLINERS: 4, 6, 18, 23
                                        MAXI PADS: I [3]
from Zelda.Suicide - plastic Embroidery Hoops (1 pt for 6 hoops)
from AsphaltQueen: Simple Steampunk Necklace - (1)
                                 Roamer Steampunk Necklace - (2)
                                 Custom typewriter keys [2]
from lapoli - Lavender & eucalyptus dryer sachets - (1)
                     Scented wax melts cornucopia - (1)
                     Tencel 2oz - (2)
TOTAL: 16

Current: -3  Shocked Huh Undecided idk how that happened!
Pending: 5
Total: 2
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009 07:52:06 PM by Nesse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009 08:23:59 AM »

**CLOSED**
I am located in Oregon, USA.  My home is smoke free but we own a cat and a dog.

Sock Monkey (2 pts)
13 in tall with pipe cleaners in his tail and arms so they can be posed- to a certain extent

Patchwork Tag Blanket (2 available, 2 pts each or both for 3 pts)
Made from minky, chenille and flannel backed.  Aprox 14 in. squared.  Made for my son but he didn't take to them.  (Made 2 identical ones so I could swap them out when needed.)  One was barely used and the other is new.  I cannot tell which is which.

Rar Baby Booties (2 pts)
Made from reclaimed suede, so the suede is not perfect.  These will hold up well to wear, tear and washing.  Were too small for the boy's giant feet when I made them.  5 in. long

Pyramid Pouch (1 pt)
Paisley print on the outside and plain muslin on the inside, aprox 4 in. tall

Chain Smoking Necklace (2 pts)
Measures 21 inches from tip to tip.  Made from silver plated findings & chains.  Uses dark purple and black beads.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1683.JPG

Pink and Orange Jewelry (2 pts for the set or priced individually below) made by my aunt
Necklace aprox 19 in. long (1 pt)

Bracelet adjustable from 8.5 in. to 9 in. (1 pt)

Earrings 1.5 in. long (1 pt)

Pink Flowers Set (1 pt for the set)
Necklace is aprox. 32 in. long and earrings are 2 in. long  (Made by my aunt)

Purple Flowers Bib/Burp Cloth Set (1 pt for set)
Cotton front, flannel backed and a layer of flannel in between

Shrinky Pendants (1/2 pt each)
Victor (1.5 in. tall) or Corpse Bride (2 in. tall)

Crocheted(?) Coasters (set of 5) (1/2 pt)
Aprox 4 in squared Received as a gift many years ago from ??, never used.  (Gorgeous but we don't use coasters.)

Keyboard Wallet (1/2 pt)
Made from packaging tape & the circuit board of an old keyboard, Has a money slot and 3 add'l pockets

Knitted Newborn Hat (1 pt)

Pictures
Photos are all taken by moi.  Anything in color can be converted to B&W.  
You can choose 1-8x10 for 1 pt or 1-5x7 for 1/2 pt.  Please specify print size and title.
*some images are clickable thumbnails*

Broken Angel

Iloilo (can only be printed as 5x7)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/phil1.jpg

Egg Collecting (can only be printed as 5x7)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/eggman.jpg

Wet Owl (can only be printed as 5x7)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Wet_Owl.jpg

USS Constitution

Key West

Loving Memories

Rides Again
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m278/batgrrl8/crafty/PR1.jpg

Central Park Carriage Ride

Skating

Central Park

Rockefeller Center

Supplies:

Crochet Orangutan Stuffies Pattern 1/2pt
Vintage-ish pattern picked up at library sale.

Fabric:

Vintage Linens (bedsheets or pillowcases) Fat Quarters 1/2 pt each or 3 for 1 pt
3 yds of #8 2 pts -on hold for Eliea
Claim by number

Claims made from me -  
to Eliea- 3 yds vintage fabric (2 pt) rec'd

Claims I have made -  
from gavagai: Fredrika. 59"x36"  (1 pt)
from oneredboot: wool dryer balls: multi - 3 for 1 pt (1 pt)

Current: 3          

TOTAL: 3          

Wishlist:

-manly laptop case/sleeve w/ a zipper for my hubby
-a girly painting/artwork for my daughters room.  Would love for it to have her name or initial on it (room colors: coral pink, yellow and/or cream)
-a boyish painting/artwork for my son's room. Would love for it to have his name or initial on it.  (room colors: robins egg blue, apple green, cream, and/ or brown)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009 12:48:59 AM by klum78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009 09:09:54 AM »

NATALIE'S SHOP IS **OPEN**

All items will be making their way to you from Southern California!
Please make your claims as full points.  All small thumbnails should be clickable links.
Thanks for checking out my shop!

Please feel free to submit a request for a custom order and I'll see what I can do!

2 Point Items

NEW! Black Magic Scarflet/Cowl (2)
This is a button-up cowl done in tunisian crochet.  The yarn is a soft wool/acrylic 50/50 blend.

Men's Fingerless Mitts (2)
I knit these up using Paton's SWS and while I find that yarn to be lovely and soft, my husband found the yarn to be itchy so he can't wear them.  Perfect for the guy in your life who doesn't have sensitive hands.  Careful...these will felt and should be handwashed gently!

1 Point Items

5"x7" Original Photography (matted to 8"x10") (2) (1)
These are all my original photographs taken from my portfolio.  I have matted these 5"x7" prints so they are ready for framing.  The mats are signed by me.  Please specify the title of the print in your claim.

Tequila SunsetThe Guide
Standing Tall
Childhood MemoriesLeft Behind

Baby Blanket w/ Crochet Edging (1)
A teal fleece baby blanket that I added a scalloped crochet edging to in cream acrylic yarn.  It measures 30"x30".

Pillar Candle Base (1) (U.S. claim only please - these are kind of heavy)
These were made using marbles from the centerpieces of my wedding, fixed onto glass candle bases.  You have the choice of frosted green marbles or clear green marbles (candle pictured here not included!).  Please specify frosted or clear in your claim.

NEW! Purple Beanie - Crochet (1)
This was crocheted up in a variegated purple to white acrylic yarn with cluster stitch.

Raspberry Lemonade Yarn (2)(1)
This is yarn recycled from a thrift store sweater that I then dyed using Kool Aid.  Fiber content is 35% Wool / 35% Acrylic / 30% Cotton.  It's 100 yards and is approx DK/Worsted weight.  There is one knot in the skein.

Scented Eye Pillows (1)
Inside of each pillow is rice, lightly scented with essential oils.  These can also be used either hot or cold.  For heat therapy, pop the pillow in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.  For cold therapy, place the pillow in a sealed bag and leave in the fridge or freezer until chilled.  Please specify blue, green or yellow in your claim.

0.5 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Crochet Baby Booties (0.5)
These are adorably cute and I give them to friends as baby shower gifts all the time.  I have an excess inventory though!  Please specify color in your claim.  Black and green pairs are gone!

Fuzzy Scarf (0.5)
Knit up with fun fur with large needles to give a nice soft and fuzzy scarf.  The scarves were designed to be shorter but with a lot of stretch due to the open stitch.  Please specify lavender or grey stripes in your claim

Golden Dangle Earrings (0.5)
I've been playing with learning wire wrapping and this is my prototype pair!  They are glass beads on gold wire - very cute and delicate.  

Rustled Up Socks Knitting Pattern (1) (0.5)
I designed this sock pattern in the fall, but the lacy leaf design would be a great spring/summer sock too!  This is for a pdf copy of the pattern that would be sent to you via e-mail.

0.25 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Fuzzy Pouch (0.25)
This fuzzy pouch was knit using a white acrylic yarn and some self-striping fun fur.  It's lined and has a button closure.  My husband's baby sister uses the one I made her for the tooth fairy!   Cheesy

Photo Notecards (0.5) (0.25)
These are photo notecards that I bought as a big lot at a garage sale.  I can't quite date them, but they're all hand-mounted and the photos are by a local (Los Angeles) photographer.  Each claim is for 2 complimentary cards with matching envelopes.  Please specify the title of the cards in your claim.  

Silhouette LandscapesUmbrellas

Supplies
Points noted next to items.  Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Mill End Roving (2) for 3oz
When I was first learning to spin, I ordered 3lbs of the brown tone mill end roving from Sheep Shed Studio.  I've still got a ton and would love to destash some so I can buy other roving!  I have over a lb available.  There is mohair in this, but I've found that it's pretty easy to separate.  The colors remind me of smores!

Mystery Yarn (0.25 pts)
I'm not sure where I got this or what exactly the type of yarn is.  Would probably work best for home decor type items.

2 Sailor Girl Vintage Notecards (0.25 pts)
Sweet image of a sailor girl with a nautical line-drawing behind her.  This is for 2 blank notecards with envelopes.  Perfect for paper crafting - would make a really cute notebook or scrapbook page theme.

Claims made from me: sent/received
crumpet79 to loudxmouse - Purple Crochet Beanie (1)

Claims I have made: received
sansa to crumpet79 - Green Patchwork Bag (0.5)
sansa to crumpet79 - Knitting needles: 3.25mm/Size 3 16 inch circular (0.5)
aeronberry to crumpet79 - Jewelry: (G) Olive Jade and Friends (1)

Current: 6

TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009 12:47:51 PM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2009 03:13:31 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
OPEN

Leaf sachet = 1 point each
(custom - - color choice as shown....green is wool & rust is bamboo blend...other colors available, just ask...shown were approx. 4.5 in.)

Cotton washcloths:
SALE - - 3 for 1 point - - mix & match!
Flag washcloth
approx. 8.5" x 7.5"

Princess waschloth (1/2 point)
approx. 8 in. square

Cabled cloth (1/2 point)
approx. 8 in. across

Hexagon cloth (1/2 point)
 / approx. 8 in. across
other colors available for custom order ~ just ask

Fishie cloth (1/2 point)/
custom colors (just ask)

Leaf cloth (1/2 point)
custom colors (just ask)

Texas Dishcloth (1/2 point) /approx. 7in. square

~supplies~

The Workbasket = set of 5 for 1 point
(vintage magazines)
(photo only shows 2 issues, but I have
1956:  Jan., April, May, Aug., and Dec.)

started with 2 (+1 pending a sendout to atsuko from prev. round)

Items claimed from me:
(pending) from alteredmommy:  3 leaf cloths = 1 point

Items claimed by me:
from lapoli!  M&P Soap Making Kit. 2 points

Total = 1 + 1 pending

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009 04:38:45 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2009 03:51:26 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

The smaller photos are all clickety-clicks to larger images.

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

2 POINT ITEMS

Steampunk Animal Brooches - (2)
Please claim by name.
Bee 1, Whale, Frog, Gull, Butterfly

Mouse, Butterfly 2, Bee 2, Seahorse, Bird

Chunky Green Ring - (2)
Adjustable band, most comfortable for sizes 7 and up. Much more sparkly in real life.

Chunky Gold Bracelet - (2)
I can get measurements if anyone is interested, but this does fit my wrist and I have probably average to slightly-larger-than-average wrists. It has a closed-clasp-hinged thingie in the back (that you can't see in the photo).

Slender Gold Bracelet - (2)
I can get measurements if anyone is interested, but this does fit my wrist and I have probably average to slightly-larger-than-average wrists. It has an open back (as seen in the photo), so it is slightly adjustable.

Jasper Necklace - (2)
So much more beautiful than the photo shows. Approximately 16" long. (It doesn't have a weird kink in it, I had a hard time keeping it flat when taking my own picture.)

Stone Necklace - (2)

Chunky Tuna Necklace - (2)
This is a big necklace, not for the faint of heart. I'll double-check measurements, but this fish is about as long as my hand.

Gold Cross Necklace - (2)

Silver Cross Necklace - (2)

Steampunk Rings - (2)
All rings are adjustable. I can size it for you if you include your ring size in your pm, otherwise you can easily adjust it yourself.
Ring #1

Ring #3

Ring #4

Ring #5

Ring #6

Ring #7

Ring #8

Ring #9

Ring #10

Ring #12

Swarovsky Rings - (2)
Adjustable ring bases with sparkly swarovsky crystals. Please claim by color.
Blue

Pink

Clear

Mother and Child Cameo Necklace - (2)
Very intricate cameo with lots of detail. I'll attach a jump ring and an antiqued silver necklace before mailing.

1 POINT ITEMS

Simple Steampunk Necklace - (1) - TEMP ON HOLD FOR NESSE

Roll holder - (1)
Handmade, but not by me. Each of the words designate a city or region in Portugal. I was told that people use these to hold dinner rolls (but they weren't entirely certain that is what it was used for). First photo shows it flat, second photo shows it when you snap the two snaps closed.

Vintage Typewriter Key Pendant - (1)
Add your own necklace through the sterling silver bail, or claim a delicate, 16" sterling silver necklace from me for an additional 1 point. Please specify which pendant you would like by symbol/letter/number. If you have a specific letter/key in mind, pm me! And if you want to claim three or more (for gifts or for you), pm me and I'll cut you a deal!

0.5 POINT ITEMS

Filigree pendant with vintage watch movement - (0.5)
The watch movement is a teeny, tiny bit off level on this piece, so it's just one point. Comes with an antiqued gold necklace.

Mini-bookmarks - (0.5) each
Bookmarks are 3.5" tall, so they're great for both soft- and hardcover books. Contain Swarovski crystals for some sparkle! The first photo shows the shape and length of the bookmark (which is the same for all of them), and the subsequent photos show the different charms and crystals.

Bat

Purple Earrings - (0.5)

Supply Items

3 POINT ITEMS
3.5 yards of colorful flannel - (3)
40" x 128"
[URL=http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/hayhoeam/?action=view&current=DSCF4674.jpg]

2 POINT ITEMS

Set of 5 French Children's Books - (2)

Blue and Brown Floral Fabric - (2)
58" x 54", feels like an interior decorating fabric (I used it for totes and a to upholster a bench cushion), unwashed

3 Yards Big Red Heart Fabric - (2)
3 yards x 48", unwashed cotton

2 Yards Pink Sweatshirt Fleece(?) - (2)
2 yards x 36", it feels like really thin sweatshirt material

OnLine Supersocke Sock Yarn - Green - (2)
100g/400m - superwash

1 POINT ITEMS

Two skeins Berocco Comfort - (1)

Three skeins Mission Falls 100% cotton- (1)

Beadwork Creates Jewelry - (1)

Super String Games - (1)
ex-library book, circa 1980s, over 25 string games (think cat's cradle)

French Text catalog of an african art exhibition - (1)

Four pieces of blue/brown pleather - (1)
Four pieces of 12"x28" embroidered pleather (at least I think that's what it is)

1 Yard Blue Cotton Floral - (1)
1 yard x 44", unwashed cotton

1 Yard Red and Yellow Felt - (1)
1 Yard x 72", unwashed felt

1 Yard Small Red Hearts - (1)
1 yard x 44", unwashed cotton

1 Yard Travel Flannel - (1)
1 yard x 44", flannel

1 Yard Pink Floral Felt - (1)
1 Yard x 42" of hot pink felt with floral pattern

Bernat Sox Yarn - (1)
100g/425 yds - 60% acrylic/40% nylon - machine washable and dryable

Plymouth Encore Yarn - (1)
75% acrylic/25% wool - 100g/200 yds - worsted

Super Stereogram - (1)
Has loads of pictures - those kind where you cross your eyes and see the hidden photo.

0.5 POINT ITEMS

A Bear Named Grumms - (0.5)

Rosalie the Bird Market Turtle - (0.5)

TGI Friday's Unabridged Dictionary of Food and Drink - (0.5)

1/2 Yard backed pleather/vinyl(?) - (0.5)
1/2 yard x 52", it's that fabric you use for tablecloths and it has the white, soft backing

Musical Bees fabric w/ coordinating plaid - (0.5)
1/2 yard x 22" of the bees fabric, 8"x44" of the coordinating plaid - both are higher quality cottons

Easter Tablecloth - (0.5)
52"x70" vinyl tablecloth. I bought it to use for fabric and never got around to doing anything.

Frog Fabric - (0.5)
12"x42", unwashed cotton (I can't remember for certain, but I think this is a nicer quilters cotton)

Claims from me:
nesse - Reynolds Rapture - (1) - sent 8/4
           Noro Lily - (1) - sent 8/4
           Jo Sharp Soho Summer Yarn x 2 - (2) - sent 8/4
superhooker - super sweet gift - (1)

loudxmouse - flying steampunk locket - (2) - sent 8/11
A2K - four skeins of eskimo yarn, duck earrings, gecko bookmark - (3) - sent 8/11

Nesse - two steampunk necklaces, 3 typewriter key pendants - (5) - sent 8/20
lapoli - mouse brooch - (2) - sent 8/20
pinkanddinky - typewriter pendant - (1) - sent 8/20
gavagai - turtle fabric, mickey mouse sheet, whale fabric - (4)

Claims by me:
alteredmommy - Its Greek to me bracelet - (1)
                         set #2 of zipper bows - (1)
                         4 -5" x 8" grunge board punchouts - (1)

loudxmouse - hotdog scarf - (1) - rec'd
freestyle - two custom shirts - (3)
A2K - T-bone wallet A1 - (1) - rec'd
        - coiled rope trivet - (0.5) - rec'd
        - hand embroidered towel - (0.5) - rec'd

mullerslanefarm - citrus basil soap - (1) - rec'd
ptarmic wumpus - yak yarn - (3) - rec'd
ptarmic wumpus - chinese medallion and currency - (2)
gavagai - custom shirt - (3)
loudxmouse - knit crab - (3)
sarahj2001 - small ticket bowl - (3)
cc - pave the world - (1)
A2K - two coiled trivets - (1)

Starting Points - 8

Current Points - 0
Pending Points - 4
Total Points - 4
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009 03:31:06 AM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty on a Budget
Crayon Lipstick
Insider Tips on How to Master the At-Home Facial
Chocolate-Covered Almond Self-Tanner
Most Expensive Manicure
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...