A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,040
Currently Running With Scissors:
591 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 29 **Shops only!**  (Read 25556 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: July 30, 2009 06:11:13 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 29  Closed for signups
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 30/07/09  to 21/08/09
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to the last day of August
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country
**This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Shop the Swap 29 discussion thread:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315275.0
Shop the Swap 29 gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315277.0

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Is at least 18 years old
- Has completed at least two previous swaps with positive feedback: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Each round will need a space in your swap profile
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt an angel can be arranged.
-You are responsible for signing up for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the end of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315275.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 29 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 29
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
favourite summer activity (besides crafting)?
massage, facial or mani/pedi?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds
Shop the Swap 28  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310981.0
Shop the Swap 27  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307357.0
Shop the Swap 26  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303326.0
Shop the Swap 25  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298767.0
Shop the Swap 24  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=294523.0
Shop the Swap 23  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=289949.0
Shop the Swap 22  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=285775.0
Shop the Swap 21  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280625.0
Shop the Swap 20  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276508.0
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009 01:29:29 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009 06:11:23 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..

OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points)
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for this round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 29 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009 02:08:11 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009 06:11:34 PM »

spectacular shops of swell swag

all the shop the swap fantastical shops:

under/over 3 points...you need to sign up!

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629238#msg3629238
aeronberry
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3632366#msg3632366
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629215#msg3629215
Angry Angel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3630218#msg3630218
AsphaltQueen
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3632163#msg3632163
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629243#msg3629243
bkrenning4
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3648526#msg3648526
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3658630#msg3658630
corduroy cat
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629658#msg3629658
crumpet79
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3631663#msg3631663
Cya
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3640193#msg3640193
donniesgirl
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3647708#msg3647708
Eliea
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629897#msg3629897
freestyle
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3630292#msg3630292
gavagai
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3638316#msg3638316
kayrun
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3632127#msg3632127
kitschkween
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3634313#msg3634313
klum78
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3631623#msg3631623
lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629224#msg3629224
leighi123
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3648885#msg3648885
loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629364#msg3629364
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629223#msg3629223
Mlsocci74
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629345#msg3629345
mullerslanefarm
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629695#msg3629695
Nesse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3630556#msg3630556
oneredboot
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3649936#msg3649936
penguino
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3647130#msg3647130
pinkanddinky
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3637283#msg3637283
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3639388#msg3639388
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629577#msg3629577
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629327#msg3629327
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3664704#msg3664704
sewknitter
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3634214#msg3634214
SewMamaLady
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629286#msg3629286
TwiztidBlood
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629967#msg3629967
Velvet Rose
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629555#msg3629555
wwrich
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629721#msg3629721
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.msg3629272#msg3629272
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009 11:20:40 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009 06:16:59 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 154
Number of points spent so far this month: 238
Number of claims SENT: 153
Number of claims RECEIVED: 116

Send by August 7
atsuko to A2K - Crochet hook keyring - (1)
alteredmommy to Zelda.Suicide - Summertime package bows (set #1) - (1)
atsuko to Zelda.Suicide - Swirl tee - (2)
atsuko to Zelda.Suicide - Russian cuties (random mix of 20 dolls alone) - (1)

Send by August 8
Zelda.Suicide to corduroy cat - Crocheted yeti - (2)
alteredmommy to AsphaltQueen - Its Greek to me bracelet - (1)
alteredmommy to AsphaltQueen - Set #2 of zipper bows - (1)
alteredmommy to AsphaltQueen - Four 5" x 8" grunge board punchouts - (1)

loudxmouse to AsphaltQueen - Hotdog scarf - (1)
SewMamaLady to freestyle - Set of hair curlers - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to atsuko - AB/CD tee - (1)

Send by August 9
A2K to aeronberry - 10 skeins of silke tweed - (5)

Send by August 10
loudxmouse to Eliea - Wing earrings & 2 custom buttons - (1)
Nesse to kitschkween - Nag champa cp soap - (1)
freestyle to AsphaltQueen - Two custom shirts - (3)

Send by August 11
AsphaltQueen to Nesse - Reynolds rapture - (1)
AsphaltQueen to Nesse - Noro lily - (1)
AsphaltQueen to Nesse - Jo Sharp soho summer yarn - (1)
AsphaltQueen to Nesse - Jo Sharp soho summer yarn - (1)

Send by August 12
mullerslanefarm to lapoli - Sweet pea soap - (1)
mullerslanefarm to lapoli - Pepper zest soap - (1)
mullerslanefarm to lapoli - Lemongrass & sage soap - (1)

A2K to AsphaltQueen - T-bone wallet A1 - (1)
A2K to AsphaltQueen - Coiled rope trivet & Hand embroidered towel - (1)

mullerslanefarm to AsphaltQueen - Citrus basil soap - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to pinkanddinky - 3 barmops & 2 crocheted dishcloths - (2)

Send by August 13
Eliea to mullerslanefarm - Large custom messenger bag - (3)
pinkanddinky to Zelda.Suicide - Birds & trees pen holder - (1)
pinkanddinky to Zelda.Suicide - Stone river pen holder - (1)

Nesse to Zelda.Suicide - Joy of almond soap - (1)
lapoli to Cya - Bag of random fiber, 2oz - (1)
lapoli to Cya - 100% soysilk fiber (white), 2oz - (2)
lapoli to Cya - Dark red/purple gotland locks, 2oz - (2)
lapoli to Cya - Louet fine mohair (white), 2oz - (2)

ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - 10 oz of yak yarn - (3)

Send by August 14
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus -  4 oz romney - (3)
Sansa to crumpet79 - Green patchwork & Knitting needles - (1)
aeronberry to crumpet79 - Olive jade & friends - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to aeronberry - Chinese medallion bottom right - (1)

Send by August 15
klum78 to Eliea - Vintage linens 3 yds of #8 - (2)

Send by August 16
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Chinese medallion top right - (1)
Nesse to lapoli - Ink pads - (1)
Nesse to lapoli - Nag champa soap - (1)

Angry Angel to loudxmouse - Wicket the ewok - (3)
Nesse to lapoli - Tie dyed tshirt hoodie - (1)
Nesse to lapoli - Tie dyed tank - (1)
Nesse to lapoli - Mini duffle bag - (1)

lapoli to kayrun - M&P soap making kit - (2)
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - Flat rate box of fabric - (3)

Send by August 17
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Barmops L x 4 - (2)
SewMamaLady to Zelda.Suicide - Bernat yarn - (1)
RubyTuesday to Zelda.Suicide - Ecru owl blanket buddy - (1)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - Garnstudio eskimo yarn X 4 - (2)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - Duck earrings & Gecko bookmark - (1)

pinkanddinky to Nesse - Pantyliners (4, 6, 18, 23) & Maxipad I - (3)

Send by August 18
AsphaltQueen to loudxmouse - Flying steampunk locket - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Chinese medallion bottom left - (1)
loudxmouse to atsuko - Custom bat brown/blue - (1)
atsuko to sewknitter - Cha cha bracelet - (3)
Sansa to donniesgirl - Leaf lace scarf - (3)
loudxmouse to wwrich - Flat rate box of fabric - (3)
Zelda.Suicide to wwrich - 1lb of buttons - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - Assorted small change - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - Chinese medallion upper left - (1)

Send by August 19
Zelda.Suicide to loudxmouse - Custom yeti - (2)
pinkanddinky to loudxmouse - Woodland creatures 2 - (1)
Cya to Zelda.Suicide - Machine embroidered 8-bit final fantasy black mage badge - (1)
oneredboot to Zelda.Suicide - Kimono baby booties (linen & denim) - (2)
Nesse to Zelda.Suicide - Soft 'n stretchy tie dyed shirt - (2)

Send by August 20
loudxmouse to SewMamaLady - Turkish table cloth - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - 1lb of buttons C - (1)
loudxmouse to oneredboot - Box o' suitings - (3)
loudxmouse to oneredboot - Yazma #7 - (1)

Send by August 21
penguino to loudxmouse - Indigo4 - (2)

Send by August 22
corduroy cat to alteredmommy - Jellyfish rising - (2)

Send by August 23
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - Quilted bag for fall - (3)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - Black picture frames, Blue and Fair isle sweaters for fulling - (1)

Send by August 24
lapoli to loudxmouse - Stimulating herbal oil - (1)
sewknitter to pinkanddinky - Kitty puke sampler - (2)
freestyle to Zelda.Suicide - FQs (x4) - (2)

Send by August 25
kayrun to alteredmommy - 3 leaf dishcloths - (1)
Mlsocci74 to alteredmommy - 1 set of dressform notecards - (1)

Send by August 26
RubyTuesday to corduroy cat - Owl blanket - (1)
donniesgirl to A2K - Set of placemats - (3)
lapoli to Nesse - Lavender & eucalyptus dryer sachets - (1)
lapoli to Nesse - Scented wax melts cornucopia - (1)
lapoli to Nesse - Tencel 2oz - (2)

gavagai to AsphaltQueen - Custom shirt - (3)

Send by August 27
Zelda.Suicide to Nesse - Plastic embroidery hoops - (1)
Nesse to freestyle - 3 pairs of tie-dyed socks - (2)
corduroy cat to freestyle - "Radioactive" altered domino pendant - (1)

Send by August 28
AsphaltQueen to pinkanddinky - Typewriter key pendant (V) - (1)
Cya to Angry Angel - Totoro shrink plastic charms (all 3) - (1)
sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm - Two crayon soap - (2)
Cya to mullerslanefarm - Custom crochet roll - (3)
gavagai to sarahj2001 - 2 point needle felting kit - (2)

Send by August 29
lapoli to loudxmouse - 3oz "beach day" - (3)
loudxmouse to SewMamaLady - Turkish scarf #6 - (1)
loudxmouse to SewMamaLady - Pink circle-square, summer, slouch hat - (1)

Send by August 30
oneredboot to Angry Angel - 2 sets of 3 drawstring bags - (1)
Angry Angel to gavagai - Toadstool - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to pinkanddinky - Vogart lot - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to pinkanddinky - Simplicity lot - (1)

Send by August 31
freestyle to penguino - Fat quarters Twiggy 1, 2, 8 & Wildland 9 - (2)
TwiztidBlood to penguino - White totoro - (1)
Angry Angel to penguino - Woodland fairies - (1)
Angry Angel to penguino - Flower fairies - (1)

calluna to RubyTuesday - Circular knitting needle collection - (1)   VOID
Mlsocci74 to freestyle - 2 sets fortune cookies note cards without envelopes - (1)
Mlsocci74 to freestyle - 2 sets heart note cards without envelopes - (1)

donniesgirl to Angry Angel - Wildflower return address labels - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Angry Angel - Felted tree mosaic - (2)
penguino to A2K - Acid dye roving lime green-blue-purple - (2)
gavagai to oneredboot - Ikea fabric (fredrika) - (1)

Send by September 1
gavagai to klum78 - Fredrika 59"x36" - (1)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse - Dragon's blood - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to gavagai - Creative machine stitchery - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to gavagai - Embroidery frames - (1)

Angry Angel to freestyle - Hedgewig - (2)
SewMamaLady to ptarmic wumpus - Ten cigar boxes - (1)
oneredboot to klum78 - Wool dryer balls - (1)
gavagai to oneredboot - Ikea fabric (fialena, gunilla) - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to corduroy cat - Sweater cat - (2)
AsphaltQueen to Nesse - Simple steampunk necklace - (1)
AsphaltQueen to Nesse - Roamer steampunk necklace - (2)
AsphaltQueen to Nesse - Custom typewriter keys - (2)

AsphaltQueen to lapoli - Mouse steampunk animal brooche - (2)
oneredboot to lapoli - Canvas kimono boots (1)
oneredboot to lapoli - Orange kimono boots (1)

calluna to loudxmouse - Complete set of circular knitting needles - (1)
loudxmouse to AsphaltQueen - Custom crab - (3)
sarahj2001 to AsphaltQueen - Small ticket bowl - (3)

Send by September 2
ptarmic wumpus to Zelda.Suicide - Pacman perler - (1)
penguino to ptarmic wumpus - Black walnut roving - (2)
penguino to loudxmouse - Lime green-blue-purple - (2)   VOID

Send by September 3
ptarmic wumpus to mullerslanefarm - Sweater lamb - (2)
pinkanddinky to donniesgirl - Pen holder (deer 1) - (1)
kitschkween to sarahj2001 - Crafty stenciled & screen printed shirt - (3)
calluna to gavagai - 20 Edward Gorey postcards - (1)
calluna to gavagai - Botanical handmade paper & 30+ men's ties - (1)

gavagai to A2K - Custom shirt - (3)

Send by September 4
A2K to Eliea - Custom change purse - (1)
crumpet79 to loudxmouse - Purple beanie crochet - (1)
calluna to loudxmouse - Handmade mini-journals mystery pack - (1)
corduroy cat to AsphaltQueen - Pave the world - (1)
loudxmouse to freestyle - Mini crabbie - (2)
A2K to AsphaltQueen - Two coiled trivets (green, red) - (1)
AsphaltQueen to gavagai - 2 yards cotton turtle fabric - (2)
AsphaltQueen to gavagai - Mickey mouse sheet - (1)
AsphaltQueen to gavagai - Whale fabric - (1)

pinkanddinky to calluna - "Deer 1" pen holder - (1)
Nesse to Zelda.Suicide - Soap samples - (1)
Nesse to Zelda.Suicide - Tea tree & lavender soap - (1)

Send by September 5
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - 2 oz tencel top - (2)
Nesse to calluna - Custom mary jane slippers - (3)
lapoli to loudxmouse - 3oz "beach day" spunky eclectic handpainted roving - (3)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009 09:11:06 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009 06:18:00 PM »

Fruits & Veggies and all the goodness summer brings...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009 06:19:17 PM »

points!

last updated:

30 august 2009 @ 940am

name current/pending/total

A2K   1   2   3
aeronberry   3   0   3
alteredmommy   4   0   4
Angry Angel   7   0   7
asphaltqueen   0   4   4
atsuko   8   0   8
bkrenning4   5   0   5
calluna   2   0   2
corduroy cat   0   1   1
crumpet79   5   1   6
cya   5   1   6
donniesgirl   3   0   3
Eliea   6   0   6
Freestyle   1   0   1
gavagai   2   1   3
kayrun   1   1   2
kitschkween   3   3   6
klum78   3   0   3
lapoli   5   5   10
laughinglark   3   0   3
leighi123   2   0   2
loudxmouse   4   0   4
loves2experiment   0   0   0
mimiw   3   0   3
mlsocci74   4   2   6
mullerslanefarm   0   0   0
nesse   -3   5   2
nosusanfx   3   0   3
oneredboot   0   2   2
penguino   6   0   6
pinkanddinky   1   2   3
ptarmic wumpus   5   0   5
RubyTuesday   5   0   5
sansa   4   0   4
sarahj2001   3   0   3
sewknitter   2   0   2
SewMamaLady   1   0   1
TwiztidBlood   0   1   1
velvet rose   3   0   3
wwrich   1   0   1
Zelda.Suicide   1   2   3

currently closed:

angry angel
atsuko
lapoli

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009 06:41:03 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009 06:25:10 PM »

moved to round 30
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009 10:24:02 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009 06:29:48 PM »

OPEN!

L2E's  Little  Swap  Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me.  I don't smoke, but I have a mini schnauzer who likes to sleep in my craft room Smiley  If you have pet-related allergies, please take that into consideration! 

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

YARN EXPERIMENT #1  1 point

YARN EXPERIMENT #3  1 point

YARN EXPERIMENT #5  1 point

WEE CARD CASE II  1 point

WEE CARD CASE VIII 1 point

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

Current: 0
Pending: 0
Total: 0

« Last Edit: August 10, 2009 09:37:12 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009 06:31:02 PM »

open!

*Custom Knitting available per special request.  Please PM me for more details! It's never too early to begin planning your holiday knitted gift-giving!

new!

Sheep Necklace, 1 point.  Not sure of metal content, but from http://halinab.etsy.com who works with sterling silver and gemstones.

3oz "Beach day" Spunky Eclectic handpainted roving.  60% merino, 40% bamboo.  from the July '09 Spunky Club.  1 available, 3 points/each.  Beautiful, I just don't do bamboo. Smiley

new!

Set of 2 loofa soaps.  1 point.  Made from natural loofa and melt and pour glycerine soap.  Many scents and colors to choose from, PM me for more info, or claim soaps and let me choose!  Total weight between bars is approximately 5 ounces.

Scented Wax Melts from Etsy Seller AJs Country Cottage. 1 point/each. Choose from Cornucopia, Mediterranean Fig, Apple Clove.  1 block (each is packaged with six blocks) lasts FOREVER.  I bought these months ago and haven't had to use hardly any of them!

Knitted Cuffs. 1 point/each. Choose from purple triangle or blue wavy garter.  

Floral Oil - Romantic and fragrant oil blend for conditioning skin, adding to a bath or applying to pulse points for a sweet and feminime touch!  Made with rose, lavender, geranium and ylang ylang essential oils.

Stimulating Herbal Oil - Invigorating oil blend for use in baths, as a moisturizer or for massage.  

Lavender EucalyptusDryer Sachets. 1 point will get you two muslin bags and eight mini lavender sachets to use for tossing in your dryer.  Reusable many times!  Once they're opened, you can reuse the lavender as a carpet refresher--simply sprinkle on your carpet, wait a couple minutes and vacuum up!

Spinning Fiber Supplies

*100% soysilk fiber (white). 1 point/oz, 4 available.

*Tencel Top (white) 1 point/oz, 6 available.

*Louet Fine Mohair  (white) 1 point/oz, 3 available.

*Light Brown Mohair, 1 point/oz, 1 available.

Loosely Carded Ecospun (made from 100% recycled soda bottles). 1 point/oz, 6oz. available.

The New Secret Language of Dreams.  Completely brand-new, gorgeous illustrations throughout. Decode the secret meaning of your bizarre dreams! Smiley 2 points, US only, please!

"The Mystic Messenger" - "gentle but potent system for psychic development"  Kit contins 52-page wire bound, full-color book, step-by-step instruction booklet, 4 color-coded 12 sided dice, and since no expense is spared, a deluxe DVD that contains a grounding ritual, glossary and more!  2 points, US only, please!

Vintage Sak-Lites. 1 point/both.  Use them for lunch, for votives, for gifts!

Starting Points: 3
Current Points: 9
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 9

Claims from me:

to cya - bag of random fiber (1)
to cya - 2oz gotland locks (2)
to cya - 2oz fine mohair (2)
to cya - 2oz soysilk (2)
to kayrun - melt and pour soap making kit (2)
to nesse - cornucopia soy wax melts (1)
to nesse - 2oz tencel (2)
to nesse - lav-euc dryer sachets (1)
to loudxmouse - stimulating oil (1)
to loudxmouse - beach day (3)

Claims I've made:

from mullerslanefarm - sweet pea soap (1)
from mullerslanefarm - pepper zest soap (1)
from mullerslanefarm - lemongrass and sage soap (1)
from nesse - nag champa soap (1)
from nesse - ink pads (1)
from nesse - Tie dyed tshirt hoodie [1pt]
from nesse - Tie dyed Tank [1pt]
from nesse - Mini Duffel Bag [1pt]

Wishlist:

Embroidered Handkerchiefs
Small gifts for 7 year old boy
baby hats / premie hats
7 x 9" squares made from acrylic/washable yarn

(if you need more info about any of these wishes, please PM me!)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009 04:43:19 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009 06:38:10 PM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but we have an 18 year old scruffy cat and my darling jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

Handknit socks for small woman or average child (3)

Second sock is finished! These WILL fit a thick ankle - I put my foot in this sock!  It was tight, though!  I think someone with up to a size 7 could wear these socks!  I will take them back if I'm wrong!  

NEW!  Coiled rope trivets!  (.5)

1 point

Teacup tea wallets! (1)  Order from Row A, B, C and column 1, 2, 3.
You can choose either a teabag  or an oval "Be Good" charm for your zipper pull.  Please specify your preference in your claim.  If you do not specify, I will ship with teabags!

T-bone wallets (1)!  For the dog lover on your list!  Comes with milk bones tucked inside!
 Order from Row A or B and columns 1, 2   A1  

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards, (1)[/b][/u]

Vinyl covered zipper bags! (1)

Blue sheep bag (1)  This one sports a vinyl exterior AND interior with see through pockets.  Could be used to carry lunch (one inside pocket is big enough for an ice pack) or store your lotions and shampoo for travel.  The interior is a shower curtain liner over muslin, so it's mildew resistant!

Blue felted bag (1)
- unlined, "drawstring" handle

Hematite necklaces (.5) each

I brought these back from Alaska, but they are probably from China!  Cheesy  Great beads!  I did keep a couple of these for myself!  Order left to right:  heart, circle, round bead, stones, moose

Striped felted bag (.5) - snap closure, static handle

Apartment bowl (.5)

The autumn bowl is pieced from a place mat.

Supplies:

When Bad Things Happen to Good Knitters (.5)

Trinket boxes  .25 each

order Monkey (2 available), fox (2 available), mouse, frog and friend(2 available) bunny, or horse and mule

Kids large playing cards; poker deck (.5)

Acid-Free ink pads (All 4 for .5 points)

Hinged frame (.5)

Crewel embroidery kit - 1970's era Frog and Toadstools (.25)

YARNY GOODNESS!!!  (clickable pics!)

R2 Fuzzi Felt:  nylon, merino, acrylic and alpaca blend!  4 available. (.5) each

Silke-Tweed from Garnstudio:  silk and lambswool 10 available (.5) each  Thanks, aeronberry!

Bucilla Instant Tweed: 2 for (.5)

Berrocco Cotton Twist, dark gray, 3 available (.5) each

Classic Merino , 3 available (.5) each

More Mohair, bright yellow, fingering weight, 4 available, (.5) each

Universal yarn "moods" Wool/acrylic blend 7 available (1pt) each

Cascade Bollicine Holiday (Gray) - 2 available (.5) each
This is a dk weight yarn
[/url]
Blue/green rug yarn (.5) per cake (4 available)
Bucilla 4ply worsted Wool .5pt each 1 left
]

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to AsphaltQueen - T-bone wallet A1 - (1)
                                - coiled rope trivet - (0.5)
                                - hand embroidered towel - (0.5)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - quilted bag for fall (3)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - black picture frames, blue and fair isle sweaters for fulling (total 1 pt)

a2K to Eliea - custom change purse - (1)
A2K to AQ - red, green coiled rope trivets (1)

Total:  8

[/color]

Claims made by me:
atsuko to A2K - Crochet hook keyring (1)
atsuko to A2K - Seabreeze cha cha bracelet (3)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - Garnstudio Eskimo yarn X 4 (2)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - Duck earrings (.5)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - Gecko bookmark (.5)

Penguino to A2K -  Acid dye roving lime green-blue-purple (2)
donniesgirl to A2K - placemats (3)
gavagai to A2K - Custom shirt (3)

Total:

Started with: 2
Current:1
Pending:2
TOTAL:3

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009 05:03:13 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
How to Make Grilled Pineapple With Mojito Whipped Cream
How to Make Ice Pops with a Serious Gourmet Twist
How to Make Dairy-Free Fruit Kebabs
How to Make Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...