A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,660
Currently Running With Scissors:
676 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 29 **Shops only!**  (Read 26783 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009 06:41:17 PM »

closed!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

Tree of Life Pendants - 2 points each w/chain OR 1point w/o chain. Made with semi precious chips: 1-turquoise, 2- jasper , 3-red coral, 4-pink quartz, 5-brown. Claim as TOLP#1-5.  
 More stones available: greens (adventurine, jade, moss), purple, yellow jade, etc.

Russian cuties endless possibilities!

Random mix of 20 dolls alone - 1 point (make your own cards, add to altered art, etc.)
Choose any 10 to be mounted on 4.5"x5" cards w/envelopes - 1 point
see example here:

Map envelopes/cards - 1 point.  Each set contains 12 cards and envelopes. Measures 3" x 4".  

Example of the insides:

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

Stitch markers set of 5.  Available on either lever back earrings or hooks.  Please note preference in your claim or they will be sent as pictured.  Smiley

Green glass with Swarovski  Stitch markers - 1 point

Pink crackle glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Blue green flower pressed glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point
Blue green bead with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Nestlace alone - 1 point  Please PM me before claiming so we can discuss the bead choice for the eggs.  Examples here:

Comes on a silver colored chain.

Shell pearls - 1 point  Please include color when ordering.  
Shell pearls available:

orange, light orange,pink/purple,white,yellow, and champagne (slight pink hue).
example of pearl pendant:

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

SUPPLIES:
Generation T kit - 1 point each.  Choose from Recycle, Skulls, or Lightbulb.  Each has a set of 8 different patches that you can see on the back.  
front
back
closeup http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/?action=view&current=DSC06679a.jpg

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

Steampunk rings custom orders please - 2 points.  See examples of ring bases available.  All watch movements contain visible rubies.

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

CUSTOM ORDERS:

10 custom notecards for Corduroycat - 1 point.  4 x 5 inches.

10 custom lace stitch markers for Sansa - 1point.  Made with millefiore beads.  Starting marker has 2 beads on either end. 

lilac crochet hook for Sansa - 1 point.  4mm/G hook on a keyring. 

Russian nesting doll notecards - 1 point. Set of 10 (3x2.5 inch) cards.  Reserved for A2K

felt ornaments for Zelda.suicide

crochet hook for Twiz.  4.5mm

Claims from me:
atsuko to A2K - Crochet hook keyring (1) rec'd
atsuko to A2K - Seabreeze cha cha bracelet (3) rec'd
atsuko to Zelda.Suicide - Swirl tee - (2) rec'd
atsuko to Zelda.Suicide - Russian cuties (Random mix of 20 dolls alone) - (1) rec'd
atsuko to sewknitter --cha cha bracelet - 3pts

Claims I made:
zelda.suicide to atsuko - AB/CD tee  - 1 point
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Chinese Medallion top right - 1 point
ptarmic to atsuko - Chinese Medallion bottom left - 1
loudmouse to atsuko - Custom bat - 1

Current: 5
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 8
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009 01:36:27 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009 06:57:43 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!

Stenciled/Appliqued 4T shirts (1 pt each)
I made these shirts for my cousins son but I couldn't ever get her address so I bought new shirts in the next size up to remake them since there is no way these will still fit him.  They are all size 4T (Rabbit Skins brand).
Claim as Skull (long sleeve) or Yo! Octo

Circus Burp Cloths (1 pt)
Set of 3 pink/purple burp cloths with circus print flannel strip in the middle, very cute!

HANDMADE CLOTHING (1pt-3pts)
Since there are so many items I made a blog post about them all, with pictures, details/sizes and how to claim/points.
http://swaphappyamy.blogspot.com/2009/05/shop-swap-handmade-clothing.html

Crocheted Tote  (2 pts)
Crocheted "Tidy Tote", approximately ??in x ??in flat bottom and ??in tall with ??in long straps.  I fell in love with this pattern, started it in Sept and finally finished it in May... but I really don't need any more bags/totes.  The yarn is a twisted cream, pink, brown (like neopolitan ice cream).

Padded Laptop Sleeve (1 pt)
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Apple Baby Blanket (2 pts)
Cute hot pink/green apple flannel on one side, hot pink fleece on the other.  Approximately 23x23 inches.

Fabric Button Magnets  (4 for 1 pt)
Fabric button/badge magnets.  The little ones are 1.25in and the big ones are 1.5in.  Use the numbers on the 2nd picture for claiming.

Barmops! (1 pt for 2)
Fabric embellished terry barmop cloths, approximately 15inx18in. (#)=how many of that cloth is available, mix & match any 2 for 1 pt.
Click here to see how the cloth looks unfolded.
Claim as skulls (2) or polka dots (2)

Claim as yarn (2) or batik (2)

Claim as stripes (2) or needle & thread (2)

Claim as watering cans (1), ladybugs (1) of pink/brown (1)

Elephant Pouch (1 pt)
Zipper pouch, w/ light interfacing and 4 card slots.  Made from a cute aqua with white elephant print fabric my grandmother brought back from Thailand when I was in elementary school (15-20 years ago).  Has white lining and a pink zipper.  Approximately 7.5in x 5.5in.

Coin Pouches (0.5 pt each)
Coin sized zipper pouches.
Claim as Elephants.

Onesie & Skirt/Short Sets (2 pts each)  
Choose Blue/Green Snails (skirt/0-3 mos),  Blue/Green Apples (shorts/6-9 mos)

Toddler skirts (1 pt each)  
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos), Butterflies (18mos), Pink Butterflies (MODA Flutterby) (2T)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each)  
Choose Green Polkadots (tiny white polkadots) (12 mos), Big Polkadots (18 mos), Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern)(4T)

Crocheted dish/washcloths!  (.25 pt each)
Claim as cloth name & # (cloth name is at the top of each column)
Granny 3 & 4 are no longer available.

Appliqued Onesies (.5 point each)  
Choose white Eagles (6-9 mos) or white Redskins (6-9 mos)

SALE!  Quilted Coffee Cozies (2 for 1 pt)
Claim as geo-yellow, flowers/dots, Eagles, geo-green, circles, UNC

Claim as UGA, Duke, Steelers, Pink Honeycomb, Bees, Candy, Camo

----------------------------------------------------
CUSTOM ITEMS!

SUPPLIES!

Embroidery Patterns (1 pt each lot)
Lots and lots of embroidery patterns, some may be used, some may not, great condition for as old as many of them are (from my GMIL).
Claim as Aunt Martha's lots 1 (Santa on top) , 2 (Flowers on top), or 3 (Peacock on top).
Contain Aunt Martha's patterns, each lot contains 11 patterns.

Friends Embroidery Sampler (.5 pt)
Has been opened but appears to have everything still included.

Candlewicking Patterns (.5 pt for both)
2 Envelopes of candlewicking patterns, 1 opened (but the patterns don't even looked like they were unfolded), the other is still sealed.

2001 CrossStitch Designs Book (1 pt, US only, this sucker is heavy)

Metal Embroidery Hoops (1 pt)
Lot of 4 metal embroidery hoops.  1 5"x9" oval, 1 5", 1 6", & 1 7"

Embroidery Hoops (1 pt for 6 hoops)
on hold for TwiztidBlood 1 10", 2 7", 2 6", and 1 5" wooden hoops

1lb of Buttons (1 pt)
1 lb bag of buttons, random assortment.  Choose from A, B (on hold for sewknitter) or C.

Tins (1 pt)
Lot of 4 different sizes/shapes of tins.

Yarn (1 pt for all)
Lot of 5 random skeins/balls of yarn, all acrylic.

Red Heart Plush Yarn (1 pt)
2 skeins (they appear to both be full to me but the one without the wrapper may be missing some, I'm not sure) of black Red Heart Plush Yarn.

Tiny Bows! (0.5 pt for bag)
Bag of 30+ tiny ribbon bows, perfect for embellishing little girls clothing items.  There are baby pink, blue, white and red ones, in 3 different styles.  Very cute!

Random Books/Etc... (1 pt for all, 0.5 pt each)
Found these in my stash, would be great for papercrafting/decoupaging/etc projects.  The first is a book of Mom quotes (great for Mother's Day projects), the second is a Love Hina manga/graphic novel, and the last is actually not a book, but a copy of FinalFantasy8 for the PC (the packaging is pretty neat and the manual has usable pictures in it, I don't know if the game actually works anymore).

Inside shots... mom quotes, manga, FF8

Sheer Star Fabric (1 pt)
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Wishlist
- Sewing, Embroidery, Crochet or Knitting supplies
- Crochet or Knitting Books/Magazines/Patterns (as well as sewing patterns)
- Yarn! (I love bulky & cotton yarn and I can always use food colored acrylic yarn)
- Fabric!
- Stuff for my kiddo (3yrs old, boy)
- Art (Crafty related, birds/trees/seasons, videogame/movie related)
- Really anything (tshirt/tote/fabric/etc) sewing/crafting related (I sew and crochet/knit mostly)
- Also I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda nerd, so anything LoZ related...

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to atsuko - AB/CD tee  - 1 pt
to corduroy cat - Crocheted Yeti - 2 pts

to pinkanddinky: 3 barmops (G,I,W) & 2 crocheted dishcloths (Granny 3 & 4) - 2 pts
to lapoli - Barmops  (L x4) - 2 pts

to wwrich - 1lb of Buttons (A) - 1 pt
to loudxmouse - Custom Crochet Yeti - 2 pts
to lapoli - 1lb of Buttons (C) - 1 pt

to nesse - Embroidery Hoops (all 6 plastic ones) - 1 pt
to pinkanddinky - Embroidery Patterns (Vogart & simplicity lot) - 2 pts

to gavagai - Creative Machine Stitchery - 1 pt
to gavagai - embroidery frames (the ones that are left) - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from alteredmommy - Summertime package bows (set #1) - 1 pt
from atsuko - Swirl tee - 2 pts
from atsuko - Russian cuties (Random mix of 20 dolls alone) - 1 pt
from pinkanddinky - Birds and Trees Pen Holder - 1 pt
from pinkanddinky - Stone River Pen Holder - 1 pt
from Nesse - Joy of Almond Soap - 1 pt
from SewMamaLady - Bernat Yarn - 1 p
from RubyTuesday - Ecru Owl Blanket Buddy - 1 pt
from Cya - 8-bit Final Fantasy black mage badge - 1 pt
from oneredboot - kimono baby booties (linen & denim) - 2 pts
from Nesse - Soft 'n stretchy tie dyed shirt - 2 pts
freestyle   FQs (x4) - 2 pts

from ptarmic wumpus - 1G. pacman perler - 1 pt
from TwiztidBlood - Elf Baby booties - 1 pt
from Nesse - Soap Samples [2/1pt] - 1 pt
from Nesse - Tea Tree & Lavender Soap - 1 pt

Current: 0
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009 07:09:45 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009 07:05:27 PM »

SewMamaLady

Located in DFW, Texas. No pets, no smoking!

OPEN

Please claim in full point increments. Thank you! Smiley

Handmade Items:

Hand Dyed Ruffle Tank (2 pt)
Tank top dyed by myself with vivid blue and black dyes. Very soft and comfy. The small ruffles really give this tank a girly look. Little heart buttons. Size LARGE Larger, more detailed shots of shirt.

Custom CD Drop Spindle (2 pt)
Can decorate, paint, stain. Have different papers for decoration.

Fabric Hair Curlers (2 points)
12 hair curlers with button or Velcro closure, your choice. PM me about color.
These curlers are inspired by this post by Shawnee at life with monkey.

Picture is an example. Yours will be different. 

Small Tie dye Tote (1/2 pt)
Small tote bag made from a tie-dyed shirt I found at the dollar store. It needed to be a bag! Has lots of decorative stitching, several buttons from my coveted collection. The bag is super psychedelic and the inside has a fab Astrology print. The bright green decorative stitching is glow in the dark. Perfect size for a lunch or a planner and some other small items. 9.5" x 9.5". Freshly made!

Black/Red Cameo Arm Cuff (1/4 pt)
Black w/ red fleece, sewn with decorative curvy stitch and embellished with vintage buttons. Super soft on the inside and can be adjusted to your measurements. Will Velcro closed.

Gift Tags (1/4 pt) ** Reserved for Velvet Rose **
Sets of various colors gift tags with assorted colors of metallic thread, ribbon or twine. Prints will be assorted, as there are many colors. About 1.5" wide. Set of 25

Close up of all gift tag patterns.

Welcome Baby Garland (1/4 pt)
Pink/Cream circles sewn onto twine, perfect accent for a Welcome Home Baby party! Circles are reversible. Would be cute with a name embroidered across or decorated with buttons. My original idea was to put a package of baby item shaped buttons on it. Roughly 6 and 1/2 feet long.

Felt Hair Clips (1/4 pt)
Hair clips with butterfly, flower and cupcake felt cut outs. Hot glued to metal clips. Pick 5 clips.

Hair clip choices

Please claim with corresponding number of clip.

Supplies:

Christmas fabrics

Close ups of fabrics.

A. 1/2 pt
B. 1 pt
C. 1/2 pt
D. 1 pt
E. 1 pt
F. 1/2 pt
G. 1 pt
H. 1 pt

Or all fabrics for 3 points! Not sure on the yardage right now, but I will check ASAP I think they're all at least a yard. The 1 pt pieces are more like 2 or 3 yards.

Lot of Watch Parts (2 pt)
Lot of watch pieces, some complete, some not. Straps and empty faces. Several of the insides. One really cool purple face and one Little Mermaid Disney watch face. Several dainty watches. There are also lots of backings that are not shown. DO NOT KNOW ALL THE BRANDS. Smiley

Click link for larger image of watches.

Cigar Boxes (1 pt)
10 paper Swisher Sweet paper cigar boxes available. They are the smaller ones. Perfect for storing supplies or altering. 1 point for all, 1/2 for 5. Let me know how many you would like.

Crafty Pink Grab Bag (1/2 pt)
Includes: Yellow Barbie watch, bit of burgundy trims, several pink & burgundy buttons, vintage bow buttons, fabric covered buttons, metal buttons for covering, faux pearls, pink sequins, paper, vintage thread, bows, ribbon flowers in a floral drawstring bag.

Pom-poms (1/4 pt)
8 1/2" x 11" envelope full of multi-colored and varying sizes of pom-poms.

Patterns (1/4 pt)

A. shower curtains

D. pillows

* Claim as Patterns A, B, C, D or E.

Set of Leaf Foam Stamps (1/4 pt)
New, unused. 3 in set.

Spanish Moss Bags (1/2 pt)
2 different colors. One is a solid dark green. The other is a more natural/real looking, lighter green and brown. 4 bags, roughly gallon size bags worth. Some opened, but new and unused. All bags for 1/2 point or less if you don't want them all.

Claims I have made:
loudxmouse to SewMamaLady - turkish table cloth (1 pt) - received
loudxmouse to SewMamalady - turkish scarf #6 (1 pt) - received
loudxmouse to SewMamalady - pink hat (1 pt) - received
(Total: 3)

Claims made from me:
SewMamaLady to freestyle - Fabric Hair Curlers (2 pt) - received
SewMamaLady to Zelda.Suicide - bernat yarn (1 pt) - received
SewMamaLady to ptarmic wumpus - ten cigar boxes (1 pt) received
(Total: 3 )

Pending:
Current: 1
Total: 1

Wish list:

Rovings & spinning supplies
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009 09:18:11 PM by SewMamaLady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009 07:30:06 PM »

OPEN

Sansa's Swap Shop

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Three Point Items

None at this time

One point Items

Hello Kitty purse(1) Approx 6.5 inches wide, five inches high, crocheted from acrylic yarn. Rests at my waist when strap is over shoulder. Lined with white fabric. Zip at top is approx. 3.5 inches wide. One cherry is fixed, the other dangles. Hand stitched appliqu features.

Bamboo and Butterfly Project Bag (0.5) Approx. 12 inches square and 2 inches wide.

Owlorimetry (1) headband fastens with button. Added bead and sequin eyes to this.

Cabled Mug Warmer (1) Made from some beautiful hand dyed obtained in this swap which by chance happened to form this cool striping pattern.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Mini Crochet String Bag (0.5) Approx 8 inches tall.

"Urchin" Hat (0.5) Size Medium. 50% wool 50% acrylic. Knit.

Quilted bag (0.5) approx 5.5 inches square and 2 inches deep. Two internal pockets, one pleated one flat. Closes with magnetic snap.

Green Knitting Needle Bracelet (0.25)

Pink Knitting Needle bracelet (0.25)

Alien Invasion iPod cosy.(0.25) Crocheted from sock weight 100% wool yarn. 10g

Supplies

Ephemera (1) Pages from old pregnancy book containing many weird baby pictures and X-rays. I will send enough to fill an envelope, up to 20mm or 125g to keep it at letter rate.

Charm Squares (1) one hundred 1.5 inch squares each one with a different pattern. This is one I already sent but the fabrics will be similar.

Quilting Book (1)

Half Point Items

Knitting Needles (0.5) 20g Sullivans brand

3.0mm/Size 3  40cm/16 inch circular metal

3 available

3.25mm/Size 3 40 cm/16 inch circular metal

1 available

2.75 mm 60cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

3.25mm 80 cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

Double Pointed Knitting Needles

Sullivans brand metal 3.0mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
3 sets available

Sullivans brand metal 3.25mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
5 sets available

Wish List.

Lots of yellow (30) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

Cable needle necklace

Shawl Pin for laceweight shawl

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 0

Claims made from me 1

Send by Aug. 14

Sansa to crumpet79
- Green Patchwork Bag (0.5)
- Knitting Needles: 3.25mm/Size 3 40cm/16in circular (0.5) SENT  10th August

Send by 8/18

Sansa to donniesgirl: Leaf Lace Scarf - 3

Claims made by me 0

Current points 1
Pending 3
Total 4
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009 01:54:52 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009 07:43:35 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

All notecard sets are 1 point per set with envelopes or 2 sets without envelopes for 1 point.

1 point crafted items:

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Stars

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - Dressform

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - heart  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 2 of each design shown (blank inside)[/color] - peace, love, twilight  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] =- Dandelion pair  

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Dandelion Wish

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - Fortune Cookie

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - sushi

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - damask/chandelier

Set of 12 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Pin Up Girls (2 of each shown)

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 1

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 2

2 Point items:

simple coin pearl necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue swarovski crystal heart necklace with gunmetal findings

a multi color flower necklace with gunmetal findings

red and blue flower necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue crystal pendant with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Red porcelain star necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Black Acrylic Heart Necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points) [color]

Butterfly Pink mirror acrylic necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Clear acrylic swallow necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

SUPPLIES:

1 Point items:

Set of 15 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________________________')

Claims made from me:
Mlsocci74 to alteredmommy - 1 set of dressform notecards (1 pt) - Sent
Send by August 31 - Mlsocci74 to freestyle - 2 sets fortune cookies note cards without envelopes (1 pt.) and   - 2 sets heart note cards without envelopes (1 pt.)

Claims I have made:

Pending: 2
Total: 6
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009 09:52:49 AM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009 08:04:42 PM »

closed!<3

fiber/yarn/knit things

custom baby crabs:2pt

custom knit racer-back:2pt

PM me about custom colors and sizes

custom donut:1ptnew!

ask me about flavor choices, if you want eyes or not, sprinkle colors, or if you want one of these ones I have already made! yum!

custom bats:1pt

^^custom bats for atsuko and loves2experiment
PM me for colors and fiber choices or to ask for something special.

zippered knitting needle case:1ptnew

stiff plastic case with handle repurposed into a knitting needle case. distressed label-maker labels mark the needle sizes and elastic holds needles in place.

knitkini:1pt

a knit bikini top made from elann esprit (comparable to cascade fixation) a cotton and elastic blend yarn. I made this for myself, but quickly out grew it before I could even wear it once.
The color work makes it thick enough to prevent any nip-slips, but not so thick that it is bulky or uncomfortable.
measurements:
13" along bottom of cups
6" along inside edge of cup
14" long ties

peacocky wool ~25yds:1pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

custom monsters:1[t

a custom, surprise monster in the color of your choosing. PM me about specifications and colors.

jewelry

falling swallow necklace:1ptnew!

gold chain with antique gold charm of a swallow flanked by asymmetrical, vintage, faux pearls. 18" chain closes with a gold glasp.

leaf-nook necklace:1ptnew!

silvertoned circular charm, hides a translucent-green leaf bead. 22" chain

leaf earrings:.5 ptnew!

frosted glass leaves on sterling ear hooks

forest cha cha bracelet:3ptnew!

antique gold chain loaded up with gold charm of birds, green leaves, buttons and pearls. 9.5" chain with a toggle clasp (not seen in pictures.)

art-yarn necklaces: 1pt each

wool with angora puffs:

green, blue and pink granny stacks with acid-green silk slubs:

thick and thin teal and blue:

crocheted purple:

CUSTOM 1" badges! 5 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set.
let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

swallow necklace:1pt

hand colored charms on silver plated chain.

when worn the swallows rest right on collar bones.

nutella and cookie pendant:.5ptreduced

hand colored nutella charm with a shiny, gold cookie/biscuit/cracker charm behind it. tasty!

key and clock pendant:1 pt

36" gold toned chain with vintage pearl, key charm and clock button

pheasant and rhinestone fascinator:2pt

hand placed pheasant feathers on a felt pad with vintage, rhinestone button and sheer ribbon detailing. attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

feathers and bone fascinator: 1pt

hand-shaped commercial pheasant pad with added peacock and faux bone button.
attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

shockingly yellow fascinator: 1pt

hand-shaped commercial feather pad in a brilliant yellow.
attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

hand bound books/other

all the books are hand bound and only use acid free PVA and methocellulose. many of the paste-paper covers/fly sheets were hand made by me as well. all have TONS of blank pages and are signed by me in the back (though i can erase that for you if you want)
if you want exact measurements please ask.

green and grey accordion:1pt

a hard cased book opening to one, continuous accordion only tacked down on one end (like the one above). this would be great for a long, skinny drawing or painting. handpainted pastepaper covers and vintage book cloth.

experimental yarn book: 1pt

a slightly soft covered book with three, handspun yarn ties. The yarn was my 1st real handspun yarn ever and the cover paper was hand painted by me Smiley

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.

tea emblem mug:1pt

a small mug, perfect for tea, with a hand drawn "tea" and ornate design.

personal teapot:2pt

a personal teapot waiting for the addition of your image. I can doodle whatever piques your fancy. PM me to talk about it!

tiny, custom demitasse:1pt

talk to me about what design you want! this could be perfect for a kid's tea party.

tiny teacup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea in dishwasher resistant glaze. It would probably like being hand washed more than anything though.

CUSTOM MUGS:1pt
you tell me what color, style and design you like and I can make it happen.
PM me for details.

clothing

turkish scarves (yazma) with needle-lace edging:1pt eachnew!

claim by number, please. If you want measurements or better picture of a specific scarf let me know! gone: #4

more pix,etc,wear it like this or like this.
info sheet

"our lady of perpetual knitting" kid's shirt:1pt

kid's medium teeshirt with hand silkscreened "our lady of perpetual knitting" design. This shirt was an "irregular tee" I think because it has an odd seam by the right shoulder that I never noticed.

claims from me:
loudxmouse to AsphaltQueen - hotdog scarf - (1)
loudxmouse to Eliea- wing earrings (.5 pts), and 2 custom buttons (.5 pts)
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - flat rate box of fabric (3)
loudxmouse to atsuko - custom bat brown/blue - 1
loudxmouse to wwrich - flat rate box of fabric: 3pts
loudxmouse to oneredboot - box o' suitings - (3)
loudxmouse to oneredboot - yazma #7 - (1)
loudxmouse to sewmamalady - turkish tablecloth for (1)
loudxmouse to SewMamaLady - turkish scarf #6 (1 pt)
loudxmouse to SewMamaLady - pink slouch hat (1pt)
loudxmouse to asphaltqueen - custom crab - (3)
loudxmouse to freestyle-crab (2)

claims i have made:
from round 28:
rubytuesday to loudxmouse--Bag of feathers, new and sealed (.5)
rubytuesday to loudxmouse--Retro set 4 DPNS(.5)
eliea to loudxmouse- Peacock Messenger(2)
from 29:
angry angel to loudxmouse-wicket-3pt
asphaltqueen to loudxmouse- Flying Steampunk Locket - (2)
zelda.suicide to loudxmouse--custom yeti (2)
pinkanddinky to loudxmouse-Woodland Creatures2-(1)
penguino to loudxmouse-Indigo4 (2)
lapoli to loudxmouse Stimulating Herbal Oil-1pt
lapoli to loudxmouse 3oz "Beach day" (3)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse- Dragon's Blood (1)
calluna to loudxmouse Complete set of circular knitting needles (1)

crumpet79 to loudxmouse-Purple Beanie - Crochet (1)
calluna to loudxmouse handmade mini-journals mystery pack (1)
lapoli to loudxmouse 3oz "Beach day" Spunky Eclectic handpainted roving. (3)

Current: 4
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 4

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009 07:42:06 AM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts winter Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
Velvet Rose
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009 11:28:41 PM »

Velvet Rose's Garden

OPEN

All items come from a smoke free home in Australia. We have 1 cat & 2 mice but I keep all my craft stuff in plastic bags and containers.

CRAFTED ITEMS

3 POINTS
 none at the moment

2 POINTS

CUSTOM MINI PHOTO ALBUM/JOURNAL

Sized 6" x 6" - contains 16 pages of patterned cardstock

Your choice of theme/style & colours. Here are sample of ones I've made in the past

Shabby chic Style

Antique Style

Bohemian Chic Style

1 POINT

Japanese Glass Brooch

1/2 POINT

Upcycled Mouse pad - not as fluorescent as the photo!

Decorated Notepad 3" x 4" - choose from blue, mustard or pink (1 notepad=1/2 point)

SUPPLIES

1/2 POINT

Flower Alphabet Stickers

Vintage Leather Elbow Pads

Metal Charms 2 packs available

Paper Flowers

WISHLIST
Merino roving
Romney roving
Silk hankies
Angelina, firestar, nylon
Ink pads for rubber stamps
Vintage looking metal charms
Vintage buttons
Altered art supplies

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP

MY CLAIMS FROM OTHER SHOPS

STARTING POINTS: 3
CURRENT POINTS: 3
PENDING POINTS: 0

« Last Edit: August 15, 2009 03:03:34 PM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009 12:19:23 AM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated.  1 point

Blanket Buddies.  Knitted from very soft 100% Cotton. Choose from Ecru owl sold to Zelda.suicide  Lilac bunny. Sage green owl sold to corduroy cat.  Owls measure 9" x 10"  Bunny: 11.5" x 9.5"   1 point each

Macrame bracelets made from plastic coated wire, all 6 for 1 point

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry.

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Strawberry necklace and earring set. (Unscented) Strawberry pendant hangs on fully adjustable cord. With matching earrings.  All findings are new and silver plated SALE 0.5 points

Soap cozy.  Crocheted in 100% cotton.  prevent your handmade soap going soggy and get an exfoliation into the bargain! Cheesy   SALE 0.25 points

Tissue case  SALE 0.25 points

Supplies:

Vintage Old Maid cards, from 1950s. These would be collectable but there's a card missing -the sailor & there are no instructions but that wont stop them being altered or used to make greetings cards!  40 cards in total, each measuring 6.7 x 4.7cm 0.5 points On hold for CC  Smiley

Skinny scarf, ideal what ever the weather.  3.25" wide, 60" long. Beautiful soft shades of Raspberry, lilac, duck egg and buttermilk make up this latice work design - my cousin bought it from a craft fair for me thinking that I would be able to copy the pattern and make some - unfortunately it's machine made Cheesy Yours for a point!

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Silk cushion cover: PARROT  Size 40 x 40cm Design in Clear gutta, ready to be painted with silk paints  0.5 point

Largish Star foam stamp, unused  0.25 points

Bought

Sold
RubyTuesday to Zelda.suicide - Blanket Buddy, Ecru owl  1 point SB 17th Aug
rubytuesday to corduroy cat - owl blanket - 1  SB 26th Aug

Starting points: 3
Available points:  5
Pending points:  0
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009 01:39:20 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009 03:41:11 AM »

CORDUROY CAT'S KALEIDOSCOPE OF CRAFTS
IS OPEN FOR PERUSING!

British based crafty shop with 2 feline occupants. please ask if you'd like more pics or info on any item! all small images are clickable.

CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME!

NEW!

WOOL CRAFTS

Hedgehog - (1)
please adopt this little hedgie who was born in honour of spring! he's only about 2" tall and completely needle felted

Big Meh - (.5)reduced!
needle felted flat square, can be hung on wall or used as you wish. about 8"

Needle Felted Butterfly - (.5) reduced!
wings made from luxury wool by loop on etsy, tiny glass eyes, approx 3" tall

HANDMADE GOODS

Kitty Beanie - (2)NEW!
soft wooly kitty hat, adult size; ears are light purple in front, white in back. won in contest and never worn

Tin Nicho - (2)reduced!
Size Overall approx 3" w x 4 3/4" h x 5/8" d ,Inner window approx 1 1/4" w x 1 1/2" h
This gorgeous authentic mexican nicho has a real glass door that opens along with hand embossed decorative patterns. door has been left empty to put your special treasure/picture in! There's a loop at the back for easy hanging.
Sacred Heart

Mini Tin Nicho - (1) reduced!
only about an inch big. use as wall decoration or ask for suede necklace cord so you can wear it; you can easily remove decoration and create your own!
Just Right

St. Lazarus Charm - (1) reduced!
Altered Domino Pendant - large quality domino drilled through holes in sides for cord, back is painted silver and still shows the domino markings. sacred heart milagro (charm) with vintage text "chapter 13" and "so many years". protection against the crummy economy perhaps?

Gloomy - (.5) reduced!
mini embroidered wall hanging

Large Brooch - (1)
silver brooch with turquoise stones and a floral center applique to which i applied shiny glass-like glaze. approx. 3"

Felt Mascot - (1)
your choice of the below mascots, pick your colours! i can also make them into cell charms or brooches, etc.

Skateboarder Stickers - .5 for all NEW!
made these for my nephew but he hurt his ankle and doesnt skate now Tongue 2 matte, 3 shiney

Magnet Sets - .25 per set reduced!
iron on transfer applied to felt, backed with cardstock; set 1&2= 2"x1.5" set 3= 3"x3"
set 1

set 2

Felt Star Brooch - (.5)reduced!
purchased from etsy; 4" starfish made of purple felt with embroidered face; pinback attached...cute!

'Diving Journal' - (.5)reduced!
lined journal with vintage scrabble tiles and sea life

SUPPLIES

Sublime Stitching Patterns - 1pt ea
Viva Las Vegas (new in envelope) http://sublimestitching.com/vegas.html
Michael Sieben (opened but never used) http://sublimestitching.com/michaelsieben.html

Origami Monsters Book - (1)
fun stuff!

Charm and Beads - .5NEW!
large metal charm "protect our family" and set of blue and clear beads

Pin Set - .5 for all NEW!
10 misc. enamel and metal pins. cool as they are or cover with clay and bake to make your own pins!

Alphabet Stamp Set - (.25) NEW!
never used

Soap Chips - (.25) NEW!
handmade olive oil soap chips for wet felting; a small bag goes a looong way!

Tiny Pillows - (.25 for both) NEW!
only about 4" square, has chain for hanging. would be adorable for embroidering, etc!

Started with: 2
Current Points: 0
Pending: 1
Total : 1

claims i made:
zelda.suicide to corduroy cat - Crocheted Yeti -(2 pts) rec'd
rubytuesday to corduroy cat - owl blanket - 1 rec'd
ptarmic wumpus to corduroy cat - Sweater cat - 2

claims from me:
corduroy cat to alteredmommy - jellyfish rising - (2) sent
corduroy cat to freestyle - domino pendant - 1 sent
corduroy cat to asphaltqueen - Pave the World - 1

wishlist:
Crafts
- stuffies
- amigurumi animals, especially sealife
- gocco printed anything
- mini shrines/ assemblages
- sideshow/horror themed art objects
- steampunk jewellery

Supplies
- altered art/found objects
- handmade papers
- plastic vending machine toys, especially vintage
- heavy cardstock
- watch gears for altered art
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009 01:58:42 PM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2009 05:02:33 AM »

open!!

Tobacco free home (we do heat with wood stove in the winter).
In/Out short hair dogs & cat.

Hand spun yarns.

Spinning  Fibers!

Faukland Top
4 oz Faukland (3)
2 available

ROMNEY TOP
4 oz Romney (3)
1 available

Meeskers 1 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw sheep wool and Organic Catnip & cat mint (just picked and dried by me).  

Endorsed by Seymour & Cat!

more coming!

Milk Soaps (cold processed using 100% fresh milk) 1 pt

It's Back!
Lavender & Lace

Lavender essential oil, swirled with purple ultra marine and white oxide.
(picture as soon as I can find it!)

Pepper Zest  is Back!
Sweet Orange, Lime, Lemongrass & Black Pepper essential oils

Citrus Basil
Citrusy and floral all in one.  My current personal favorite.

Cucumber Melon   NEW! 04/06/09
This screams SUMMER!!

Lavender Vanilla  
Soothing Lavender with a kick of vanilla - and not your ordinary vanilla either!  This is Black Vanilla with a hint of Patchouli in it!!

Please note, the soaps do not look the same as they do in the picture.  The purple has faded to a greyish-lavender and the dark cream is now brown.  Still smells wonderful!!!

Dragon's Blood  NEW! 03/02/09
It's moody, warm and very appealing with touches of amber, incense and a tiny hint of patchouli making the layering of this fragrance something special. (as described on FO suppliers website).

This fragrance colors the soap to a dark purplish brown

Lemongrass & Sage
This isn't overpowering in either lemon or sage, but combines both into a fresh clean scent.  

Sweet Pea
Not the prettiest soap out of my soap kitchen, but the sweet scent of spring is wonderful!  I had difficulty with this soap turning into soap-on-a-stick so had to hot process it.  

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

STS #29

Claims from me:
mullerslanefarm to lapoli: Sweet Pea (1)
mullerslanefarm to lapoli: Pepper Zest (1)
mullerslanefarm to lapoli: Lemongrass & Sage (1)
mullerslanefarm to Asphalt Queen: Citrus Basil (1)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus -  4 oz Romney (3)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse- Dragon's Blood (1)

Total:  8  pts

Claims I have made:
Eleia to mullerslanefarm:  Large Custom Messenger Bag (3)
Cya to mullerslanefarm Custom crochet roll (3)
sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm (2) Crayon Soap (2)
ptarmic wumpus to mullerslanefarm Sweater Lamb (2)
Total: 8 pts

Reserved:

Started with: 2

Current: 0
Pending: 0
Total: 0

open!!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009 06:12:47 AM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Your Makeup Like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Smell Gorgeous on the Go! Try This DIY Solid Perfume
Bella Thorne Is New Face of Neutrogena
How to Get The Maximum Beauty Sleep
Potential Ban on Microbead Exfoliators
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...