Swap name: FROG Swap the Third.
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: bronzfrog
Sign-up date range: 7/30-8/18 Sign-ups end 9:00PM CST
Date to send item by: 9/15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25 unless I can find a co-organizer.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? NO
Age requirement? Over 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a swap for those of us that love frogs, toads, tadpoles and polliwogs.
You can chose to do either a 5 point or a 7 point swap.
Large is 3 points, Medium is 2 points and Small is 1 point.
Here's some guidelines to help you out
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Little = 2 or less hours
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
1. You must post in the form once a week.
2. If you are sending in the US you must provide DC#. If sending international a copy of receipt.
3. Please take photos before you send and have access to a camera when you receive.
Gallery of last swaps. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=229041.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=234974.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: FROG Swap the Third.
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you want to do a 5 or 7 point swap?
Do you have a favorite frog/toad?
What types of crafts do you do?
What type of crafts would you like to receive?
What would you not care to receive?
Are you allergic or have aversions to anything?
Do you smoke or have other allergens in your home?
Tell your partner something about yourself so that they can craft to your tastes:
Do you have a wists?
Do you have a blog?
Is there anything else you want your partner or the organizer to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. Remember to put FROG Swap the Third! in the message line.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
1. bronzfrog (either)
2. craftADDchick (5)
3. frogangel (7)
4. Ffrogg526 (7)
5. Slingmomma (5)
6. panda (either)
7. miezimau (5)
8. Lady_Frog (either)
9. crazyda79 (either)
10. gammykatie (5)
11. froggmomma (5)
12. koalascout (either)