Swap name: Rocky Horror Round 4
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:GrindHouseHussy19
Sign-up date range:7/30/09 - 8/10/09
Date to send item by:9/30/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 15+Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:It's Astounding...Time is Fleeting.... Madness takes it's toll....
That's just why it's high time to have another round of ROCKY HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be a 6 Point Swap
. Large is 3 points, Medium is 2 points and Small is 1 point. This can be done in any fashion just as long as it will equal out to 6 points in the end. If you would like to craft more than the required 6 points, check with your partner first and see if that's okay. Don't want anyone to feel that they have
to make more than the swap requires. Here's some guidelines to help you out:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
- Please post in the swap thread at least once a week so your partner and I know you're still around
- Keep regular chitchat with your partner
- Please PM your partner and I both when you send and/or receive. You must have a delivery confirmation number if you send within your own country - please include this number in your PM when you send. If you are sending internationally and can't get a delivery confirmation number then you must keep your receipt as proof of shipping.
- Try and post pictures to the gallery of what you've received asap. If for some reason you can't, please PM me to let me know and we'll figure something out. It's dreadful (lol) knowing your partner has received and you're waiting for them to post... and waiting... and waiting. We all
have been in that situation!!!!! LOL!!!
-Also, if you can, please take some pictures of your package before sending, just in case.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 15 years old (yes/no)
Favorite RHPS character(s):
What type of crafts would you like to receive?
What would you not like to receive?
What crafts do you do?
Least favorite colors?
Fabrics/yarns that you can't stand?
Do you have any pets?
Do you smoke or come from a smoking household?
Do you have a digital camera, or access to one, so that you can promptly post pictures to the gallery?
Personal Website or Wist for Stalking?
Sizing: shirt and style:
Neck, ring, wrist size:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE LISTED HERE, ALONG WITH WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM.
4. sarahccooper --> welcome *
6. LexIsSoGrody --> welcome *
8. FizzyKitten --> welcome *