A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,085
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini Make-A-Friend Swap Round 1 Gallery  (Read 11493 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

twistedbeader
« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2009 10:12:13 PM »

I love that fabric and had been saving it for something special!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life with out beads is a sad life indeed
My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

Wist- http://www.wists.com/twistedbeader
crafty gurll
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2009 08:39:49 PM »

I ran outside to meet the mailman in my socks, and look at the awesomeness I received.  It is truly an AMAZING package, everything is perfectly me.   Cheesy  I love love love sugar skulls, and wristlets, so this is perfect:

It was filled with Mexican Candy, but we were forced to eat it immediately, so it didn't make the picture.   Wink  Next, a handmade lavender sachet:

that smells DIVINE.  I have been known to waste time while at the office, and this will be perfect:

A page a day Kirigami calendar.  I cannot wait to put it on my desk!  Now feast your eyes on the piece de resistance:

and

AND!

That's right, a TRIPTYCH!  I LOVE things in 3's!  The birds and leaves are painted on heavy paper, then glued onto the canvas, which really looks cool.  Apparently they smell nice, Zoe my American Bulldog was just enthralled while I was taking pictures of them. Cheesy

So there you have it...does Lisa rock or what?  She is so talented, I cannot wait to hang them up.

Thanks Lisa for a GREAT swap!  I truly loved every item I received.  Cheesy  Grin  Wink

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009 08:41:37 PM by crafty gurll » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2009 08:55:00 PM »

Great stuff!  Those paintings are wonderful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2009 11:19:40 AM »

Thank YOU crafty gurrl Smiley Thanks for organizing a great swap and for being a fantastic partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wendellina

CMF since '75 \../ >.< \../

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2009 11:24:39 AM »

FINALLLLY!!!  I am so sorry lmcbride for not posting pics right away...I bought new batteries for my camera and all seems ok...for now.... Wink

These are the BEST birdhouses ever.  I love birdhouses, I love buttons, I love vintage, I love the color red....need I say more?Huh

And the token lil man picture.  He told me, "Momma, take a picture of my new birdhouses and take a picture of me to pleaaaaase!"  How do you turn that down?!?!?!    Grin

Thanks again lmcbride!  I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to create wonderful pieces of art for me! 

Wendy!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wendellina

CMF since '75 \../ >.< \../

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2009 11:25:53 AM »

I love the goods from llisaredd!  The paintings are gorgeous!!!  Shocked Shocked Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2009 08:29:52 PM »

Love, Love, Love the paintings and the birhouses are adorable!  I forgot to take pics before I sent to Fabricfriend or I would post pics of the pkg I sent her.  Have all pics been posted, I will be sad not to see anymore gorgeous creations from this swap!  Thank you again Craftygurll for another great swap Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty gurll
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2009 08:58:33 PM »

Love, Love, Love the paintings and the birhouses are adorable!  I forgot to take pics before I sent to Fabricfriend or I would post pics of the pkg I sent her.  Have all pics been posted, I will be sad not to see anymore gorgeous creations from this swap!  Thank you again Craftygurll for another great swap Grin

Aww, thanks Julie!

There are just a few more to post and then we are officially done.   Cry   Cheesy   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twistedbeader
« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2009 07:13:52 PM »

aww those bird houses rock my socks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life with out beads is a sad life indeed
My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

Wist- http://www.wists.com/twistedbeader
fabricfriend
« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2009 03:49:12 PM »

Here are the pictures from the last box I received from Zuliblu. Thanks Julie,everything was great!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best Celebrity Beauty Looks
Best & Worst Style
How to Cover Under Eye Circles
Product Review: NARS Satin Lip Pencil
Product Review: Elf Vs. Stila Eyeshadow Crayons
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...