A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,520
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini Make-A-Friend Swap Round 1 Gallery  (Read 11249 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

twistedbeader
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2009 08:11:54 AM »

I was really scared of the lye... lol.. I was sweating pouring into the water.. I think I have seen fight club to many times...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life with out beads is a sad life indeed
My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

Wist- http://www.wists.com/twistedbeader
Wendellina

CMF since '75 \../ >.< \../

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2009 05:33:54 PM »

Ok, let me first start off by saying what a friggin dork I am..........I originally posted this in the pendant swap.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink
Ok. Are you ready?

Kick-arse-ness ahead.  Get you wist button ready...

Lmcbride, you are the sunshine of my day!  Check this mo fo out....

These are gorgeous and I am hesitant on using any of them on an actual gift.  Taken from my wist...

A few goodies she forgot to send last time, adorable wooden cut out that my son and I can decorate and hang in our window, snippy scissors to go with my stash-o-plenty of paper and fabric crayons!

Can you handle this?  Taken straight from my wist..............

I know, I know, I know.....I feel the same.  Wow!  If I could sleep with it tucked next to me instead of hubby I would!

Thank you soooo much Lmcbride, you are truly an artist!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009 05:50:43 AM by Wendellina » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wendellina

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009 05:36:48 PM »

Mmmmmm lemon soap!  That looks awesome.  I too am scared of lye!  Great package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty gurll
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009 05:44:34 PM »

Wendellina said it best, "Kick-arse-ness ahead.  Get you wist button ready..."  I received my package today and WOW, it is so amazing.  Here it is all together:

Birds?  Trees?  It gets no better that that, I assure you. Wink  My two favorite themes, both taken off my wist.  Close-up of the frames:

They are totally cool, love them.  Next are pillows.  I don't know where to put them, because I want NOBODY to touch them, they are that awesome.  #1:

and #2:

Aren't they GORGEOUS!  The limbs are stitched, there are zippers, the backs are a cool brown fabric.  Love them!

Thanks so much Stacy, you rockl!   Grin  Cheesy  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wendellina

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2009 05:49:53 AM »

Cherries.....cherries.....cherries, JACKPOT!  Wow!  Everything is absolutely beautiful!  Those are display pillows as in do not touch or I will hurt you.  Wink  The frames are awesome, are the birds polyclay?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lique
My Motto: If you can't find it, buy another one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2009 08:35:46 AM »

Wendellina, those are SO amazing, love your bows!!  You got spoiled! Grin

Crafty gurll, beautiful tree pillows and frames. I don't blame you for not wanting anyone to touch them. Lucky girl.

TwistedBeader, I never thought about that correlation to lye from Fight Club  Cheesy   Cheesy  No wonder everyone is afraid of lye. I'm glad you did it anyone and now you should have no fear. I always say to people to not fear the lye but respect it. I forgot to send you eye protection goggles but I'm sure you have something to wear, don't forget it is VERY important to protect your eyes. My package was late to her b/c I had trouble with dealing with mailing the lye and then she found some in her town so that was great but then I couldn't find a stick blender but in the end I got one for her.

I got my package from TwistedBeader and will get pics up today.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009 08:37:55 AM by Lique » THIS ROCKS   Logged

twistedbeader
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2009 03:51:42 PM »

Lol I am not gonna lye (hahahha)I was sweating  when I was measuring it out. I had goggles from lampworking so that wasn't a problem. I think next time won't be as stressful. I have been giving the soap out to all my friend TRY MY SOAP!!!!! They just kinda of look at me and then take it. LOL... I think you have created a monster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life with out beads is a sad life indeed
My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

Wist- http://www.wists.com/twistedbeader
Wendellina

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2009 04:28:45 PM »

TRY MY SOAP!!!!! They just kinda of look at me and then take it. LOL... I think you have created a monster.

I can picture you with a raised fist and evil eye!  You will try it!!!!!!!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2009 04:58:07 PM »

I loooove the felt circle art work, totally my colors!! 

And those tree pillows, to die Grin 

I have been using my amazing bird bag from fabricfriend and get constant compliments not only is it beautiful but it is so big and roomy with pockets on the inside so I don't always lose my keys.

Can't wait to see more pics Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fabricfriend
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2009 05:19:33 PM »

i received my second package form Zuliblu yesterday. WOW!!!! first the bag-i love skulls and day of the dead so this is perfect. http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae208/fabricfriend/DSCN0306.jpg[/img]] a pair of lovely arm warmers and from my WIST a beautiful paper garland that has already found a home in my bedroom.
thanks julie. i love every single bit!! http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae208/fabricfriend/DSCN0308.jpg[/img]] http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae208/fabricfriend/DSCN0309.jpg[/img]]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Today Only: Get the Sofia Vergara Fragrance First
Lifestyle Products for Earth Day
How to Layer Your Skincare Products
3 DIY Body Scrubs
LORAC Touch-Up to Go Concealer and Foundation Pen Review
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...