A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,058
Currently Running With Scissors:
676 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Campers Swap Round 2 GALLERY!!!  (Read 4089 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009 12:17:27 PM »

who are you speaking to? Both Jenna_Gayle and i have sent and recieved....I wrote her back today on myspace(her computer is acting against craftster for some reason) so um what else are you needing???/ or who are you tlaking too im confused!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009 12:33:05 PM »

who are you speaking to? Both Jenna_Gayle and i have sent and recieved....I wrote her back today on myspace(her computer is acting against craftster for some reason) so um what else are you needing???/ or who are you tlaking too im confused!!

I need everyone to check their status - sorry - pain meds are interfering with brain functioning atm...

I haven't been getting received pm's so I'm going on what I've seen on the boards!

Thanks to all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009 03:48:26 PM »

Here are the wonderful items that I received from selkie:

This is my altered book that was made to hold my camp cards.  The inside has a cute picture of owls, a favorite of mine.  It has clear pouches that I have put my 2 sided campcard in and photo pages for the ones that have 1 side. Love it and the great cover she used.

A corduroy red fabric log carrier, At least that what I have decided it is for. Love the color and construction, great idea, I will get much use out of this come winter.
A cute almost finished sewing pouch, it is zippered all the way around and a good size to take with me camping with small projects inside. I love the sewing design.

2 really cool led lights a pale lilac and pale blue.  I have never seen these before, cant wait to get batteries and try them out.

The knitted can cozy is great. A keychain with my user name, a small tin with safety pins and needles, and a magnet inside to hold it all in place. A felt needlework which is fabulous, thanks selkie!

She also sent this altered cigar box. What a great package and I love all of the camp cards that I have received thanks everyone for such a fun swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009 04:00:28 PM »

The red thing is a log carrier - straight from Martha Stewart's website!!!
I've been sitting on the needlepoint pouch at that stage for at least 5 years now - I took a chance that you wouldn't mind finishing it as an extra!
The lights were a remnant of one of the early conversations on the thread... I had to buy quite a few to make sure I would have some to put in the package!
The can cozy has cabled owls in it - they're hard to see though!
DH picked the towel I used for your book.

I'm so glad you like everything! I had fun making it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009 04:09:26 PM »

Wow!! I totally missed the owls!  I do not knit and am amazed when I see things like this. Glad the log tote was a log tote would have hated to hurt its feelings when I loaded onto it. And yes I ill finish the pouch love the design.
Tell hubby he did a great job with the pattern outside of the book and I love my needlebook.  Woo Hoo Great Swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009 06:12:22 PM »

Wow! Great package!

I love the can cozy! I wish I had thought to knit owls into the wrist warmers I made. What a cool idea. Did you use a pattern or come up with the design on your own?

I really like the cigar box too. I have a bunch of old boxes taking up space. I think I'll cover them with some of the old maps I have that are also taking up space Smiley. Thanks for the inspirationg.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
selkie

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009 03:28:11 AM »

The owls are a cable pattern I found - I think on Ravelry... They were really easy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Agnes Whistling Elk
Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009 08:36:03 AM »

I'm baaaack!!!

Every one's packages are so wonderful!!

Marthann- that tree organizer is just too cool!!!  I'm sure that will be a staple in your camping supplies!!  Cheesy   Your dog is really awesome, too!  My brother's getting a Great Dane when his house is finished (end of the month) or maybe I should say when the litter is ready  Wink 

I'm going to have to copy the drinking games kit for sure!!

Quaggy is awesome with a paint brush   Smiley

I think I'm going to wist that ramen noodle bag!!  Ramen Noodles = WIN!!!

And last but not least by any means.....  the owl coozie is freaking awesome!!!!!  There's a certain feeling of energy when you get something that some one has put a lot of time and care into and you put some in as well!!!  I know I'd be honorned to finish that cross stitch piece!!!

As soon as I get my camera cleaned off (my poor old school home computer is out of memory!!   Cry  Really, how much crap can one have on there to fill the thing up??) I'll get pix posted of my glorious loot from Woodland_Faerie!!  Man, I was spoiled up and down!  Ph, and you'll get another look at that yummy man fabric!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
mommys little badass

A life lived for others is a life worthwhile.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009 02:07:26 PM »

I received today!! I'm so happy with my package.

I'll post pic's tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks  Alexus1325!!! You're very talented Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2009 07:15:15 PM »

Marthann- that tree organizer is just too cool!!!  I'm sure that will be a staple in your camping supplies!!  Cheesy   Your dog is really awesome, too!  My brother's getting a Great Dane when his house is finished (end of the month) or maybe I should say when the litter is ready  Wink 

The tree organizer is AWESOME! We used it this past weekend and for the first time we weren't spending half of our camping trip looking for the dogs leashes and tie downs. Of course we forgot to charge our camera battery before we left so we have no pictures - UGH.

Quigley is our 7 month old great dane. He's up to about 110 lbs now. He's only one of our 4 dogs so now you know why having a way to organize their crap is so important Smiley Smiley!! I'm sure your brother will have fun with his great dane - they are fantastic creatures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Designing a chair, 3D sketch
The New Path Blur in Photoshop CC 2014
Photoshop Tutorials: Retouching with Color Adaptation
Holographic Studios in New York City
One of the Slickest New Features in Adobe Camera Raw CC
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...