A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Animal Crossing Swap Rd2 CLOSED  (Read 7573 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009 01:17:40 AM »

Thank you Laupre for the questions, I think it will help break the ice. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009 03:05:22 AM by poyupop » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LauPre

I've lost my scissors... again?!!

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009 01:52:29 AM »

There was a neighbor that I didn't care for. So I wouldn't write him any letters in hopes that he might leave the town. I also would avoid him as much as possible.  Unfortunately he has been ill a few times and I just couldn't allow him to suffer so I got meds for him so he didn't spread disease to the rest of the neighbors. LOL

Has anyone had a neighbor that he/she didn't care for? If so, what did you do to get rid of them?

I had Peaches, a pink pony that I didn't like (not that I have anything against pink..... or ponies) Sometimes I would complain about her at town hall.  You know the thing where pelly asks if you're having trouble with someone in town.  I have no idea what that's actually for, and I doubt it did anything, but from time to time I would do it anyway.  One time my husband saw me and said I was being mean (I guess he liked peaches  Cheesy )  She eventually moved away -shrug-
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do some personal swaps.
I'm looking for handmade soaps, jewelry, and knit legwarmers/socks.
pm me if I can sew something for you!

Blog : http://blog.laupre.com/
Wist: http://www.wists.com/laupre
Home: http://LauPre.com
girlwithapurl
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2009 12:34:16 PM »

Like, which versions are we playing currently?
I'm also playing City Folk

Does anyone play every day, or did you used to play alot and then see this swap and go "Oh yeah! Animal Crossing!" then return to your town with bed head and a bad case of roaches to stomp and weeds to pluck?
Haha, the opposite happened for me! I was playing City Folk a lot and I started thinking about how great it was for crafty inspiration. So I checked here for an Animal Crossing swap, and there was one in the works! I felt so lucky. Kind of like that feeling you get when you're just walking around outside, and suddenly you see a present floating up above, know what I mean?  Cheesy

Favorite hobbies? fishing, bug collecting, digging for fossils?
Fishing! I have about 6 more fish to catch before I get the golden fishing rod. Of course the coelacanth is one of them...anyone catch one of those? My fishing hobby pays for another obsession: furniture collecting. Must have the sweets series.

Has anyone had a neighbor that he/she didn't care for? If so, what did you do to get rid of them?

Oh, I have a very good method for this. Get out your net and whack 'em on the head repeatedly. Also, walk straight into them and shove them around until they get irritated enough to say something. Not surprisingly, this will make them consider another town if you do it enough. They'll also refuse to wave back at you after a while and turn their noses up in the air, which I thought was pretty funny.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009 12:52:47 PM by girlwithapurl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LauPre

I've lost my scissors... again?!!

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009 03:13:55 PM »

I was playing City Folk a lot and I started thinking about how great it was for crafty inspiration. So I checked here for an Animal Crossing swap, and there was one in the works! I felt so lucky. Kind of like that feeling you get when you're just walking around outside, and suddenly you see a present floating up above, know what I mean?  Cheesy
How serendipitous!

I used to catch coelacanths all the time in the game cube version, but I haven't done much fishing in this one.  I get so mad at catching all those sea bass when I think I'm about to get something good!

Oh, I have a very good method for this. Get out your net and whack 'em on the head repeatedly. Also, walk straight into them and shove them around until they get irritated enough to say something. Not surprisingly, this will make them consider another town if you do it enough. They'll also refuse to wave back at you after a while and turn their noses up in the air, which I thought was pretty funny.

Haha! Net whacking! that's hilarious! I never thought of that.

So the Craziest thing happened to me the last time I played.  I saw two bugs that I had never seen before!
First, I saw what looked like a furniture leaf on the ground, so when I went over to pick it up it ran away.  I didn't know there were any bugs that looked like leaves.

Then, I got attacked by a scorpion! I'd never seen one before, but it went straight for me, stung me and the screen went black.  I woke up a couple of seconds later in front of my house.  Now I want to go hunting and catch these bugs

Has anyone seen them before, or even caught them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do some personal swaps.
I'm looking for handmade soaps, jewelry, and knit legwarmers/socks.
pm me if I can sew something for you!

Blog : http://blog.laupre.com/
Wist: http://www.wists.com/laupre
Home: http://LauPre.com
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009 05:38:53 PM »

AC:CF. I plan on still playing AC but I am sticking to AC:CF for now while I am doing this swap and all

Does anyone play every day, or did you used to play alot and then see this swap and go "Oh yeah! Animal Crossing!" then return to your town with bed head and a bad case of roaches to stomp and weeds to pluck?
I try to play everyday when I can. Even if it is for 30 mins I try to still do it.

Furniture Collecting when it comes to AC but for AC:CF it is a mixture of anything and everything. I have always been a fan of collecting things for the museum. I just love making Blathers happy!

I do the net thing too! Smiley I have been trying to talk alot to some of the City Folk that I like in hopes they will someday move to my town...does it work that way?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009 06:44:51 PM »

So the Craziest thing happened to me the last time I played.  I saw two bugs that I had never seen before!
First, I saw what looked like a furniture leaf on the ground, so when I went over to pick it up it ran away.  I didn't know there were any bugs that looked like leaves.

Then, I got attacked by a scorpion! I'd never seen one before, but it went straight for me, stung me and the screen went black.  I woke up a couple of seconds later in front of my house.  Now I want to go hunting and catch these bugs

Has anyone seen them before, or even caught them?

I have not seen these bugs ever... I can't imagine what I would do if a scorpion started running after me. ROFL... (ok... I know what I would do... FREEZE) Did you have a big bump on your leg?

This weekend I am loaning my WII to my old boss... I guess I will not be catching up on Animal Crossing. Hmmm wondering if my roomie will loan me his. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009 07:26:56 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot to comment about the bug happenings. I ran into the Walking Leaf once before. It now resides happily in my museum. The scorpion has gotten me 3 times. 2 times in a row on night and 1 time the next day. I however have not gotten the chance to add him to the Museum.

I also forgot to add that I have a Shampoodle addiction.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009 08:33:33 PM »

AC for GC on the Wii (Lol, that was fun to say outloud) AC:WW (which I play the most because it's portable) and AC:CF

I played a lot when I was in school, (for GC and Wii) but just plugged it in and started to play again before I saw this swap.  I play AC:WW all the time though.

Making money Tongue Don't have much in real life so why not on AC? Lol.  I do like to shop for neat random items.  And to decorate my house, and fill up the museum. (I hate Redd and his fake paintings)

I also cannot stand the cat that you would always see on the train on AC and is now the one that loads the game on AC:CF.   I've almost got my big trophy in front of the train station on AC but I owe a lot of money for my house on WW and I've hardly gotten anywhere on CF.  I like the town on CF, and I really like how WW and CF can connect online to visit other towns! I'd swap codes too for either one! (Although I won't be online until the beginning of Sept.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009 08:41:53 PM »

Oh, I'm quiet because I'm on dialup and it takes awhile to load pages /sigh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

girlwithapurl
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009 10:10:15 PM »

Ohh, so that's how you find a Walking Leaf. I've been looking on trees. I hate running into those scorpions! This is going to sound lame (because it is) but I get freaked out when I hear them. They chase you! Scary.

I also forgot to add that I have a Shampoodle addiction.
Me too! I love making my character a redhead.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Christmas Card Scrapbook
How to Make Gingerbread Men Christmas Ornaments
How to Make Christmas Stockings with Kristin Chenoweth
How to Make Embellished Christmas Tree Ornaments
How to Make Embossed Faux Bois Stockings
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...