A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Elements Swap Round 2 Gallery of Elemental Glory  (Read 5858 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009 09:29:48 AM »

Danni you are sooo awesome! I LOVE THE KEYS.

Innaura- I love you personal list of elements, it's a very beautiful group!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

saxonsweetie
Can't talk... craftsturbating...

A Heathen Honey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009 01:04:12 PM »

Everyone's stuff looks so amazing! What a very talented group of crafters we have!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

$4.95 Flat Rate Box Swap-I'm stuffing my boxes!

Fall Scarf Swap-Done!

Cat Lovers Swap- Please sign up! It will be tons of fun! Sign ups until Nov 20th. Send outs Jan 15th!!!!!
groperesponsibly
Mom to a beautiful, craft loving little girl!!

Dippin' my fingers into all things crafty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009 03:18:47 PM »

OKAY!  The long awaited posting!

I have to apologize because the internet at my house got shut off, a forgotten bill, and we keep forgetting to get it taken care of apparently!  So the only time I have 'net, is when I'm at work!  And, wouldn't you know it, the hours got cut LOL!  Figures!  Anyway!

Even though she liked mine, hers were WAY better!  I'd wanted to get the book for her even before I got my package with my amazing doll **THAT I'M NOT AFRAID OF!!!** <-big thing right there!

So for most of my stuff, I have regular shots AND action shots Cheesy  Enjoy!

Air!  First, the very first thing I opened!  This AMAZING notebook color!  I have an obsession for yellow and owls alike!  Like, ridiculously!  I don't know how she knew it, but she did!!!

Spirit!  Second item to be opened, was this amazing doll.  Now, I have the irrational fear of those porcelain dolls, and I do't like the plastic ones either.  Barbie doesn't count.  I love her XD  BUT OH MY GOD.  Her wand is removable and she came with her own little amethyst necklace!  I love her so much and I wish she could go to bed with me but I wouldn't dare!  I started tearing up when I opened her up, she was just perfect.

Water!  Third!  OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER AGAIN!  Technically I can catch the end, but, I absolutely am so excited to go to the beach with my new bag!  Those are the cutest little buttons for it!  And the fabric on the inside was PERFECT!!!

Earth!  EEEEEEEE MY HAT AND SCARF!  So, my mommy totally tried to steal it from me when it was opened!  "She made this one for me right?  Yes, I think she did."  The reply?  "Yes mom, yes.  After all of the panic I've thrown myself into getting these pieces made, she did this for you."  My mom looked at me, took off the hat, and handed it back lol!  And I can't lie!  There was a serious panic!  I can't crochet for anything, I know how hard it is!  That's why I was so pressed to make my pieces SO fantastically amazing that they would just blow her away!  At least, I'd hoped Tongue  These colors were exactly what I am, I've never been so pegged in my life!  Tammy totally got me.

The extras!!!  Can you say absolutely spoiled?  BATH SALTS!  I didn't have any!!!  I still haven't even used them, I said that I wouldn't till mine got sent out and the pictures of what I received were posted, so now tonight, after work, I can go home and take an amazing bath!  I got an action shot, but you can't really see the amazing fabrics that she put into the tops of the mason jars.  When they're empty the're going to be filled with colored sands and displayed all over Cheesy

AND THEN!  For fire!!  A vanilla (favorite) candle, a GORGEOUS sun piece to hang wherever I want (which I already made a mold of so I can make a necklace with it!), and a super awesome candle holder!

All in all, this is probably the best swap I'll ever have and I absolutely LOVED IT!

I got to try out Resin while I did hers Cheesy  That's why she's got four hearts, one for each element, mhm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do: Polymer clay minatures, Polymer clay beads, Beadweaving, Jewelry, Stone cutting (Cabachons) and wirework.  I will be doing: Stone cutting (faceted), Pottery, Silver and Glass work.

Personal swaps welcome Smiley
phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009 10:30:10 AM »

Glad you like everything!  You definitely blew me away with your artwork -  Grin - and I'm so glad you look so much better in the hat then I did! 

(PS:  Crochet is EASY - working with little pieces of clay is HARD -  Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
groperesponsibly
Mom to a beautiful, craft loving little girl!!

Dippin' my fingers into all things crafty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009 02:11:30 PM »

LOL!  I wish it was easy!  Maybe then I wouldn't end up with strange shapes and odd looking pieces.  And color** should be cover** when posting about the notebook cover Cheesy  I'm so glad you liked your pieces, and the hat, if I do say so myself, looks FABULOUS on me!  Hats don't usually do that XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do: Polymer clay minatures, Polymer clay beads, Beadweaving, Jewelry, Stone cutting (Cabachons) and wirework.  I will be doing: Stone cutting (faceted), Pottery, Silver and Glass work.

Personal swaps welcome Smiley
spazgirl1981
AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2009 06:42:41 PM »

Since my swap partner is so swamped currently I am going to go ahead and post the pictures of what I sent to her.  Smiley

First I made her an elemental box which all her goodies were packed in. I decoupaged wedges of each element and decorated the wedge.

On the bottom I gave an explanation of what each element represents and which signs of the zodiac fall under each element.

I painted the inside black and glued in a mirror and a dragon.

I made her a Zodiac necklace after I found an awesome pendant.

I also made hair pins to represent each of the four elements. I did ivy for earth, butterflies for air, dragons for fire and Sand dollars and starfish for water.

Lastly I made bracelets for each of the elements using stones. I used amethyst for water, garnet for fire, hematite for earth and flourite for air. I also made an extra bracelet with all of the elements.

In my package I also included an altoid tin filled with miscellaneous craft supplies. I certainly hope my partner enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them.

Thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

butterflyangel
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2009 07:02:31 PM »

sorry for the wait!! here's what i received  Cheesy

inside the box

the lovely card

the box of goodies

inside the box

roar!!

hair pins

altoid tin

zodiac necklace

the bottom of the box

THIS ROCKS   Logged

butterflyangel
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2009 07:05:14 PM »

oh oopsie  Grin

sorry i took so longg

and the rest of your package is going to be sent out tomorrow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2009 11:25:44 PM »

LOL! looks like you both posted at the same time almost!

that dragon is intriquing - is it layers of paper or something else?

nice job on your first swap spazgirl1981

Ronda
Blessings!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009 11:27:36 PM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
spazgirl1981
AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009 04:00:18 AM »

The dragon is made of paper. I attatched it but I will admit I bought it.  Smiley

Thanks for the complement. I had a great time making them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get the Selena Gomez Look
Four Fun Looks for Fall
FIRST LOOK: Carolina Herrera - NYFW Spring 2014
FIRST LOOK: Christian Siriano - NYFW Spring 2014
Website Redefining Shopping For Conscientious Consumers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...