A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
480 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pink Shiny Girly Swap  (Read 27579 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psychonmemphis
« Reply #310 on: September 17, 2009 05:37:42 AM »

woo hoo! thank you so much! i am secretly obsessed with Canada ever since i was 15 and saw degrassi... weird i know but i had planned on collecting Canadian money and buying a plane ticket with it one day but i really do not see that happening so for now i just collect Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
reuse
« Reply #311 on: September 17, 2009 07:45:11 AM »

ooo yay!! im so excited to see everything soon Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blogy blog: http://asewciallife.blogspot.com/

when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: September 22, 2009 08:18:19 PM »

I just got home after going on an hours drive this morning in the rain  Undecided going to see about my oldest son in college who had food poisoning.  Cry After being gone ALL day I get home start to walk into the house and decided I needed to check the mail.  To my surprise......  Shocked I received the most wonderful pink-a-licious package  Kiss. OMGness its just AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! I love it all of it! The kids love their special gifts as well.

Pics tomorrow, I'm tired and wanna go to sleep, what a WONDERFUL way to end the day!!  Grin

Thnx sooooo much MissCrafty29 you are the bIZZOMB! My bestie is the GREATEST! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2009 07:36:25 AM »

Those pink packages should be arriving soon!  I can't wait to see more pink pics in the gallery!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissCrafty29
« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2009 04:55:41 PM »

I just got home after going on an hours drive this morning in the rain  Undecided going to see about my oldest son in college who had food poisoning.  Cry After being gone ALL day I get home start to walk into the house and decided I needed to check the mail.  To my surprise......  Shocked I received the most wonderful pink-a-licious package  Kiss. OMGness its just AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! I love it all of it! The kids love their special gifts as well.

Pics tomorrow, I'm tired and wanna go to sleep, what a WONDERFUL way to end the day!!  Grin

Thnx sooooo much MissCrafty29 you are the bIZZOMB! My bestie is the GREATEST! Wink

Woo hoo!! I am so happy that you received and enjoy everything!!

I am sorry you had such a craptastic day but I am glad that the package was able to brighten things up a little Cheesy

Hope your son is doing better Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
edie22
« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2009 11:04:57 PM »

I finally got mine in the mail today!! I just sent my DC to my jl409 and RyverChyld! Woo! I hope jl409 likes everything!
Edie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
polkadotts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2009 09:35:29 AM »

Just posted pics of the package I received form my CB {Canadian Bestie} in the gallery. I (we) love it ALL! Thanks soo much.  The oldest is doing better but still feeling a bit sore from all the straining on his stomach.

RyverChyld thanks again for making this the best swap experience, I don't know what my future swapping experience will be but what I do know is this one has #1 written all over it.     
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
MissCrafty29
« Reply #317 on: September 25, 2009 11:46:06 AM »

Today, I received the bestest, most awesomest, rockinest, pinkest, girliest package EVER!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!! I LOVE everything!!

Thank you so very much Polkadotts!! You are the bestest bestie and swap partner!!! I don't believe this swap will ever be topped!!! Makes me totally forget the last one (it really sucked), wipes away all those reservations about swapping! I mean lovely goodies and a new bestie...What could top that? Smiley

I will be posting pictures in the gallery a little later, when the baby goes to bed. I am so excited at all the lovely things!! Woot Tongue

Thank you Polkadotts and thank you RyverChyld for organizing this fantasmo swap Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
polkadotts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: September 25, 2009 12:48:43 PM »

Today, I received the bestest, most awesomest, rockinest, pinkest, girliest package EVER!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!! I LOVE everything!!

Thank you so very much Polkadotts!! You are the bestest bestie and swap partner!!! I don't believe this swap will ever be topped!!! Makes me totally forget the last one (it really sucked), wipes away all those reservations about swapping! I mean lovely goodies and a new bestie...What could top that? Smiley

I will be posting pictures in the gallery a little later, when the baby goes to bed. I am so excited at all the lovely things!! Woot Tongue

Thank you Polkadotts and thank you RyverChyld for organizing this fantasmo swap Wink

Mission COMPLETE!!!  Grin Bah~hahahaha  Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jl409
« Reply #319 on: September 25, 2009 06:28:46 PM »

I arrived home tonight and had a package waiting for me!! YAY! It is FABULOUS!!! I love all of it! I will post pics first thing tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Texturize Hair - Finishing the Look
Learn how to Texturize Hair - Neutralizing and Conditioning
Learn how to Texturize Hair - Processing the Relaxer
Learn how to Texturize Hair - Applying the Relaxer
Learn how to Texturize Hair - Pre-Treatment
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...