A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,653
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 44 Cents Swap Round 2  (Read 34452 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

flower
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009 12:58:47 PM »

Seraphina_de_Sangre, I sent in my info again.  I hope you got it this time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DoodleLou
I don't know what I don't know. But I want to know.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009 01:12:35 PM »

Just sent in my info! I was in Round 1 and it was an absolute blast!  Thanks for organizing another round! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Self diagnosis: Obsessive, complusive crafty addict with AD/HD tendancies.

"The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies." Demetri Martin

https://www.facebook.com/Feeding.the.Habit
flower
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009 02:12:38 PM »

I'm not great with paper crafts, but people need to post some bendable (at a 40 degree) angle that we could make. I'm not too creative, but just impatient for partners. LOL

I am horrible at paper crafts.  I'm hoping to make something using embroidered felt.  Like magnets, bookmarks, needle books, finger puppets, patches, earrings, cuffs, etc.

Anyone else have non-paper ideas?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starsandmelodies

Trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009 02:24:38 PM »

Totally excited. :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://wists.com/starsandmelodies
imafundork
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009 03:17:33 PM »

I'm not great with paper crafts, but people need to post some bendable (at a 40 degree) angle that we could make. I'm not too creative, but just impatient for partners. LOL

I am horrible at paper crafts.  I'm hoping to make something using embroidered felt.  Like magnets, bookmarks, needle books, finger puppets, patches, earrings, cuffs, etc.

Anyone else have non-paper ideas?

I'm not big on paper crafts either.  All of your ideas are great!  I was thinking about fabric bookmarks, shrinky dink earrings and/or stitch markers, card cases (a few were sent last round), coffee cup cozies.

I also would love to receive small bits of fabric (at least 2" square).  I am starting to collect different patterns to make a postage stamp quilt and will need all the help I can get!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009 03:23:52 PM »

I'm not big on paper crafts either.  All of your ideas are great!  I was thinking about fabric bookmarks, shrinky dink earrings and/or stitch markers, card cases (a few were sent last round), coffee cup cozies.

I also would love to receive small bits of fabric (at least 2" square).  I am starting to collect different patterns to make a postage stamp quilt and will need all the help I can get!  Shocked

I'll keep that in mind if we are matched, but I can't cut a straight line on fabric even with rotary cutters. LOL

One nice thing about fabric and ribbons, is they can be light.

I noticed last swap earrings and a metal necklace that got through. These swappers were amazing. I just reread the gallery.

I am mulling over my 'clutter' to see what I could craft that would bend. I lot of it will,and if I hand over to the letter carrier, she will take it no matter what, I gave her two skiens of yarn I got in a swap, she always stops to chat and look at my stuff. Told me she bought her daughters crochet kits and a book, so I had to 'de clutter' on her. I love my mail lady.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009 03:24:46 PM by lovesclutter - Reason: typo that could be mis interpreted. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Seraphina_de_Sangre
The Daredevil Sky Pirate

Down to a 12 and shedding more lbs. everyday!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009 04:01:20 PM »

Imafundork- will those free fabric swatches work, if so I have a whole bunch you could probably use.

Other things: buttons, fiber, embroidered fabric swatches, I got an awesome felt bookmark in the felt swap that would work, fiber, I saw someone mention a needle book, stickers, little cute erasers, feathers (I would kill for some feathers), tulle ( Wink lovesclutter) I don't know, as long as it's small & allows the envelope to bend 90 degrees I believe it's probably ok.

Seraphina_de_Sangre, I sent in my info again.  I hope you got it this time!
Got it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009 04:17:51 PM by Seraphina_de_Sangre » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps
Multi-Themed Steampunk Swap

Wist
ostera15
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009 04:04:59 PM »

I'm in for round two. Not sure what I'm going to craft this time, since I think the crafts I made last time added to much weight and didn't leave much room for stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ostera15/
Save  the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate  !!!!
Seraphina_de_Sangre
The Daredevil Sky Pirate

Down to a 12 and shedding more lbs. everyday!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009 04:21:11 PM »

I haven't really been checking but just in case anyone missed this, this swap is a USA SWAP ONLY!!!!

On a different note, peihan17 you don't live too far from me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps
Multi-Themed Steampunk Swap

Wist
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009 04:54:35 PM »

The last round I didn't craft anything but managed to stuff the envelope full of stuff. I got lucky though because my partner was a paper crafter and could make use of interesting pictures, stickers, and ribbon. And I managed to get it to weigh one ounce.

Lately I've been making wet felted pouches but I am afraid it would be too thick to put in an envelope Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Distress Jeans
How to Pack for a Weekend Getaway
Best & Worst Dressed Billboard Music Awards 2014
Two Ways to Wear This Season’s Fringe Trend
Lingerie Store La Perla Takes Down Dangerously Thin Mannequin
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...