Birds birds birds Swap gallery:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=318642.msg3670771#msg3670771
Swap name: Birds birds birds
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Craftewoman
Sign-up date range:7/23-8/6
Date to send item by:9/5
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
Let's make this one low stress!
You will be crafting either 1 large item, or 1 medium and 1 small.
You may add more to your package if you like. Please discuss this with your partner.
There have been bird swaps before. I suggest that you look at some of the crafts that have been made. They're fantastic!
I have a birdie pattern that I offer on my etsy, but I will e-mail it to you for free if you want to use it for this swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: Craftewoman and copy to SunfloerSmiles.
Please check in once a week, so that we know that you're still alive and breathing! If you can't get on the internet (I've had this happen in a swap) please use a cell phone to send a message to your partner's e-mail, so that they can check in for you.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What size do you wear?:
What are your favorite colors?:
Any colors you don't like?:
What are your crafty talents? ie: knitting, and what is your skill level:
Do you have any allergies (including foods ie. diabetic or vegetarian) or sensitivities?:
Do you have a wists?
What else can you tell your partner that will help him/her stalk you to make you the best package?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
4. thisbirdsabsurd (first time swapper. Welcome.)
7. tristanlayne89 (first time swapper. Welcome)
19. Ramona Q
28. crafty gurll
36. geckochansent=orangereceived=greenproblem=redsent & received= blue
= feedback givenred= please contact organizerpurple= Has contacted about sending late
MrsLyndsayLoo Teachingjonah <--->Littlepooky Noooitaremybirthday
craftygurll uluru <---> becs88 macnatalie
OhThat Ramona Q