A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Elements Swap Round 2  (Read 18066 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cat9

I've got a hook and I'm not afraid to use it.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2009 06:35:24 AM »

All these systems sound so much better than my traditional "things scribbled on a post it note in my purse" system.

As of Friday right after work, I'm off in the middle of nowhere camping for a week, so I won't be anywhere near the internet. Luckily I've packed a few crafty things to keep me busy  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2009 06:42:03 AM »

All these systems sound so much better than my traditional "things scribbled on a post it note in my purse" system.

Hey, I use that system too! Post-its in the purse are the way to go. Sometimes I stick them to the inside of my cell phone so I can find them easily. Wink I swear my purse has a black hole at the bottom of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cat9

I've got a hook and I'm not afraid to use it.

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2009 06:54:56 AM »

Hey, I use that system too! Post-its in the purse are the way to go. Sometimes I stick them to the inside of my cell phone so I can find them easily. Wink I swear my purse has a black hole at the bottom of it.

Ah, it's not just me  Grin

I have one of those wallets that folds in half and has many card slots. I generally stick the post it notes on the inside. You can attach one to each card! Does this get in the way of actually using the wallet? Definitely. As I said, it's not a good system...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2009 07:04:59 AM »

My ideas are on a post-it too! I once started a little swap notebook I could carry around, but I lost it Cheesy

I have a medium-y one done and one small finished. Some things I ordered for something else arrived today, so I can get cracking on that on Monday. We have guests with kiddies this weekend so everything is going into hiding till they've gone Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aquasnow

Is taking a break from swaps for a while.

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2009 07:38:16 AM »

Im still stalking my partner, it was easy to figure out how to make an item but not easy to figure out what to make her, finally I made up my mind after having a chit chat with her yesterday!  So now I can get to crafting and hope she will like what I make her!  <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am taking a break from swaps for a while.  I am not accepting any personal swaps at this time until around Christmas time.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
RubyTuesday
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2009 08:07:04 AM »

I've just bought something to customise and i'm gathering materials and ideas Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2009 08:21:13 AM »

I usually just start making stuff, when I finish the first couple of things, I usually glance at how much I'm supposed to make...
Any wonder I usually end up sending more?

My organization for this year is the best so far - I made my own day planner and ended up with the back of every piece of paper blank. I've been writing in calendars for years - the midwife knew I was ready to have DS#1 the day I forgot my calendar. I find that if it goes in there, I don't lose it easily.
My mom has a stack of little papers she's written notes on to put on her dashboard so she doesn't forget things. I also am guilty of writing on my hand. FYI  Sharpie will stay on your hand for 2 hours in the pool and still be legible!

Still 1/2 on one project and about 2/3 on another.  (earth and air)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
phnxreign99

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2009 09:41:13 AM »

I was going to quote cat9's post it note system but Danni beat me to it!  I just have them stuck to everything in my purse!  I am excellent at making lists, I do it constantly ... but I never go back and look at the lists I make - so I keep making lists of the same things over and over  Tongue Somehow I manage to make it through life so I guess it works for me -  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
phnxreign99

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2009 09:43:21 AM »

I forgot to add ...

I have 100% of a good idea worked out in my head!  Now if I could just pry myself away from Craftster for awhile I might actually be able to accomplish something today ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Innaura

Here I am, doing science.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2009 11:21:07 AM »

I have a little quarter-sheet-of-paper sized notebook with those little opening rings that I carry around all over.  I use it for work and for crafts and for brainstorming and sketching.  Too bad my mechanical pencil is out of lead!  Sad  (I do work stuff in pen.  I do personal stuff in pencil.  Wink And I've trained myself never to forget that little notebook!  But it took a while.  It also doesn't help that I don't carry a purse, because if I do, I leave it behind everywhere.  Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist, always a work in progress: http://www.wists.com/Innaura
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sketch Charlie Brown
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Cat
How to Sketch Tweety Bird
How to Draw an Angry Manga Face
How to Draw Marge Simpson
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...