A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,850
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: --- Themed Bookmark Gallery ---  (Read 9469 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

macnatalie
We're not going to Guam, are we?

Until there are none, adopt one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2009 04:08:23 PM »

oo0o0o...I'm so excited to get mine in the mail! Hopefully I get them on Monday or Tuesday.

I love this red one sooo much. It looks amazing!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009 05:06:00 PM by rackycoo - Reason: please don't quote photos! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar.
----
Check out my personal website. http://vv.carleton.ca/~natalie
Mellifluous
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2009 06:20:43 PM »

ntrebleagain - I love the Robert Frost bookmark. The Road Not Taken is one of my favorite poems. I like how it looks like how it looks like a note the poet might have written. And the "Z" bookcorner is beautiful. I was curious to see what someone would do with that theme. You did great!

greenfaeire - Route 66! Awesome! I love the design on that, and the Coney Island one is great too. I like the explanation and the fact you made it so it can be turned into a memento. Nice touch.

Zombie_Queen - That Victorian Gothic tombstone is awesome! I love that style. And where do people find things like that tattoo flash fabric? I can never find stuff like that where I live. That makes a cool bookmark.

ifallthraindrops - I love that crocheted bookmark! What a terrific design. The Beatles bookmark is fun too, it captures the spirit of the sixties.

Everyone is really doing a great job with the themes on this swap. I love seeing what people come up with in response to their partners' requests.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009 06:21:12 PM by Mellifluous » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zombie_Queen

Crafty Zombie Mama \m/

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2009 08:48:01 PM »

Zombie_Queen - That Victorian Gothic tombstone is awesome! I love that style. And where do people find things like that tattoo flash fabric? I can never find stuff like that where I live. That makes a cool bookmark.

Thank you all for the compliments Smiley

I actually found the tattoo flash and the spool fabric at the local Joann. There were tons of really cool fabric! I was pleasantly surprised.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just opened up my Etsy shop selling my hand spun yarns and hand dyed fibers. Check it out!
www.Etsy.com/shop/ArachneFiberArts
Mellifluous
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2009 07:58:29 AM »

I actually found the tattoo flash and the spool fabric at the local Joann. There were tons of really cool fabric! I was pleasantly surprised.

I was in our JoAnns just last week looking at fabric and I didn't see anything like that. I'm going back today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2009 12:09:44 PM »

I received from tickle-me-emo! An envelope stuffed with crafty goodness!
Firstly, here's a group shot!

Then, going with my HP theme, tickle decided to created a magical themed scarf which is black and silver, with gold starts on

Then I had a corner bookmark in my favourite colours of black and purple sparkling with glitter Smiley

And a couple of tasseled bookmarks, one of which had this lovely little fairy on

Thank you tickle-me-emo! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2009 01:13:02 PM »

Oh, wow!  I am going to have to get in on the next round of this! 

BTW, yes, we have a grocery store chain all over the South called Piggly Wiggly.  If you want, I can take a picture of one for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
tickle-me-emo
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2009 02:14:22 PM »

aw i am so glad you liked everything! i am swap anxiety to the max on this! which is silly since its one of the smaller swaps i've done but you know how it is  Cheesy

p.s everyone has done an amazing job!

What a good swap, yarnorama, thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2009 06:29:30 PM »

Thanks Zombie Queen! You totally got my themes, and I've started using a couple bookmarks already. Plus, the bonus tea & biscotti found a nice home - in my belleh! Smiley

I am sooooo thrilled and relieved that you liked everything. I was beyond nervous because this was my first swap.  Grin

You know, I think I missed the part where it was your first swap. Congratulations on successfully completing it then Smiley (Minus the receiving part, of course - I can't wait for yours to arrive).

The Victorian Gothic is happily in my "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", and the tattoo bookmark is in "The Smart Cookie's Guide to Making More Dough" (okay, that one isn't at all related Wink)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfaerie
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2009 09:23:09 PM »

Everybody did so very well!  I love all the bookmarks, especially the beaded one and the really unusual ones!

Was a great first swap, y'all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
ntrebleagain

I see no good reason to act my age.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2009 12:49:52 AM »

Hooray, for I received my bookmarks from Zcrafter today!!! First here is a group shot:

My themes were:
* Twilight
* Kawaii
* Fantasy/Paranormal
* Music

A treble clef! I love this, as it's part of my screen name as well!

The mermaid, OMG did you free hand this, Z? It's absolutely wonderful! This one is actually going to get put away, because I don't want to risk damaging it by using it.  Shocked

... and lastly from Twilight, Edward's "Be safe." I put in my request that no Robert Pattinson images show up in crafting this theme, so I was very interested to see what might happen. I can't wait to show it off to some of my Twihard buddies!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Zcrafter! It's been a pleasure doing my first swap with you! I hope that we end up partners again in the future!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Styling Your Hair for the Prom
Summer Beauty Tips
How to Reinvent Your Look for Summer on a Budget
Male Grooming Tips
Hair Color Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...