So, my mom informed me that we had a whole bunch of little boys white t-shirts just sitting in the closet.
I had no knowledge of this until she told me... but boy, did I have a field day with those little boy shirts.
This is a dress, constructed from two shirts. =)
Ignore the awful picture skills/bra. xD
Not a tute, but directions.
If I make another, I'll get the pictures, promise.
1. cut two t-shirts from armpit to armpit, so you have two t-shirt tubes.
2. sew the two tubes of t-shirt together.
3. Using long stitches, stitch a gathering down the center of the dress.
4. Gather until it fits you or looks the way you want.
5. Add buttons or other embellishments.