A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Longing for New Moon: from Forks to Italy and back  (Read 37659 times)
Tags for this thread: vampire , movie_monsters , twilight_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sammysam

~*Cutie Patootie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: October 04, 2009 10:33:35 PM »

if it did get here on tuesday..i'll try to wait until midnight to open it..but i doubt i have that much willpower Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/xxstargazer

!Current Swaps!
October 2009 Birthday Swap
Celebrating Twilight
ragdollpirate
« Reply #341 on: October 05, 2009 08:56:29 AM »

but if you wait till midnight Tuesday you might go crazy and we can't have that lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
sammysam

~*Cutie Patootie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: October 05, 2009 01:23:17 PM »

haha i about went crazy while taking one of my midterms..i knew it was so close to me..but i couldn't get to it because of that darned test  Roll Eyes

but i received!! and it is an awesome awesome awesome package! i have to study for another midterm..but i will take pictures either later tonight..or tomorrow!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

!Current Swaps!
Celebrating Twilight
ragdollpirate
« Reply #343 on: October 05, 2009 09:58:24 PM »

haha i about went crazy while taking one of my midterms..i knew it was so close to me..but i couldn't get to it because of that darned test  Roll Eyes

but i received!! and it is an awesome awesome awesome package! i have to study for another midterm..but i will take pictures either later tonight..or tomorrow!!  Cheesy

I am so happy you got it. I just feel bad because I wrote a letter saying why the ________ were made the way they were and I forgot to send it so I will tell you when you post the pics hehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sammysam

~*Cutie Patootie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: October 06, 2009 10:27:50 AM »

I am so happy you got it. I just feel bad because I wrote a letter saying why the ________ were made the way they were and I forgot to send it so I will tell you when you post the pics hehe.

i am quite happy too..my package was a bright spot in an otherwise awful day..but on to the pictures! (i'm doing my best with a webcam)

ragdollpirate made it so she sent me something from everybody (non-cullens)

this knittedscarf (my first knitted thing ever!) is from jessica..i absolutely loveeee it! and it's so long! i tried to take a picture of how long it is..but that didn't work too well Tongue..just awesomeness! my roomie already tried to claim it..but that's not happening Cheesy

tis a lariat from billy! there's a tiny bottle filled with these beads that look like stones..and there are shells on the chain (the name escapes me) and there's even a silver paw print attached to the bottle! also in the picture are these wooden like earrings from sam that represent all the long walks on the beach..attached to them are these seashell/clamlike shells

next is this is awesomesauce necklace from seth that represents bella's two loves, then bella herself and how they are all connected to one another..anddd my own "jacob's wolf bracelet" from embry

here is a necklace that is supposed to represent the cliff diving scene from leah..i love this variation of the feather necklace!

my own La Push hat from Charlie

a great quote from a great guy! this shirt is from jake Wink

earrings from emily that represent when bella and jake take up hiking..i really couldn't get a good picture..the light was shining through them..but they're leaves of green and clear

wooden earrings that stand for bella's saint jude bracelet

four granny square coasters from angela

(excuse the boobage) this was some great great great chocolate! it didn't last too long lol

i absolutely love everything..i could go on commenting about everything..but i shall spare you guys Cheesy..i just bought some outfits that would go great with this jewelry! and it got really cold..so that hat and scarf will be put to good use Smiley

thanks so much ragdoll! i'm really happy with everything  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

!Current Swaps!
Celebrating Twilight
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: October 06, 2009 12:38:42 PM »

I wanna eat Edward!!!!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #346 on: October 06, 2009 12:46:05 PM »

if you have a Dollar General near you, check them out.  I was in there yesterday and they had the New Moon chocolates.  Walden Books/Borders also sells them!  they are fabulous!  I could eat a million of them!  well, probably not because I'd probably get sick, but I could eat a bunch!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
ragdollpirate
« Reply #347 on: October 06, 2009 08:06:25 PM »

I am so glad you like everything.

The Granny squares were because of Angela having a granny square blanket in the la push scene.

Then the scarf looks like Bella's gloves cause of the cableing and it being pink and Jessica just wanted you to be able to stand out and be warm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PepperRose22
« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2009 12:27:38 PM »

wow amazing package ragdoll. you have great taste in jewelry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sammysam

~*Cutie Patootie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2009 04:25:50 PM »

I am so glad you like everything.

The Granny squares were because of Angela having a granny square blanket in the la push scene.

Then the scarf looks like Bella's gloves cause of the cableing and it being pink and Jessica just wanted you to be able to stand out and be warm.

ooooh she did! you pay attention to detail..because i totally forgot about that lol

and i knew the scarf pattern reminded me of something! but i like i how you interpreted the gloves into the scarf..and because of this scarf..jessica is alright with me now Cheesy

oh i'm going to have to check the dollar stores for this chocolate..but i probably shouldn't..because i could eat it alllll day Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

!Current Swaps!
Celebrating Twilight
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Behind the Scenes: Binky London Makeup
How to Get Soft Pink Lips for a Glowing Complexion
Get a Natural Earth Tone Makeup Look for Fall
Jennifer Lopez Reveals Her Secrets to A Fit Body
NARS Orgasm Blush Review
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...