A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My 21st ideas?  (Read 908 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missnihkii
Savoring this carpet ceiling.

missnihkiiiikhinssim

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2010 09:15:46 AM »

hello. turning 21 in august and am planning to have a party.. a themed party.. i have a few ideas but i want something good that people will have fun and a challenge creating their costumes..something not overdone.. ive looked online but the whole pimp and hoes, pirates, etc stuff is a bit overdone.. i like to incorporate my crafty side but i still want it to be something the "popular crowd" would be into.. thanks much guys!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Nihkii

Personal swaps?YES YES YES!!

so..im OBSESSED with buttons and stickers..

MissNihkiis Wist

i miss my colorado Sad
holliesademocrat
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010 07:35:15 AM »

What about a murder/mystery party?

Or a speakeasy theme- just remember to include the password in the invites. I've had a speakeasy party and it is tons of fun! Gather some vintage teacups to serve adult beverages in- that's what they did during prohibition. If "the law" turns up, you just down your drink and claim you were only drinking tea! This can be turned into a sort of game- incorporate some siren sounds into your playlist and your guests have to drink down.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Owl swap: crafting (but need to stop!)
TV Addict Swap: crafting
Christmas swap: crafting
FOC swap: crafting
TTFB swap: awaiting a partner
aliceadventure
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010 02:58:52 PM »

Hello it's my 21st this year too! In October though... I know what u mean about the craft side of things, I'm trying to go handmade and low budget, having a Halloween theme   Wink Ideas you could think over, a tropical party? That way you could make hawaian skirts, pinyata, limbo stick, a back drop. You have a summer birthday so u cud organise a trip like camping or something outdoors? Ask friends and family, sometimes they come up with the most outrageous ideas that you would never of thought they'd think of!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LiliDesign
Little Miss Magpie

www.lilidesigns.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010 12:52:17 AM »

it's my 21st soon too, so I'm joining this thread to see what people come up with!  I'm thinking of having a moroccan theme party in my garage by covering the inside in fabric, and hanging lanterns in the garden, then laying cushions and mattresses in the garage and garden so people can sleep over after the party.  People can dress with morocco as an inspiration too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The website's up and running, and the shop will be ready soon ~ www.lilidesigns.co. uk ~ Unique Handmade Jewellery Designs
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Monster Puppet Eyebrows
How to Make Monster Puppet Eyes
How to Make a Monster Puppet Head
How to Make a Monster Puppet Mouth Board
How to Make a Monster Puppet Mouth
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...