A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
533 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Giant Multi-Theme Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 16602 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CrAfTer21
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2009 12:32:19 PM »

A big THANK YOU to Bugaboo1 for being CrAfTer21's angel. Kiss
Bugaboo1 has chosen organization and wisty goodness.

Yes!! THANK YOU! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A dream is a wists your heart makes
http://www.wists.com/crafter21
Samantha.Arch
I want to sing another melody, so different from the one I always sing...

Live Love Learn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2009 08:09:47 PM »

It's really too bad about the flakers.  Cry Angry
I hope you both get some amazing angel packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lStay crafty|
CrAfTer21
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2009 07:56:03 AM »

fusbdgt did finally send what she had, so here is pictures of what she sent. Cheesy Thank you! Cheesy

She made me a weekender type bag lined in my beloved skeleton keys fabric along with matching travel organizers,a cool clay skeleton key organizer, and 4 beautiful silver tree napkins.

She sent two cute little organization baskets. I love the fabric. One is big and one is small.

She sent an awesome bracelet. My birthstone butterfly earrings, foot jewelry for belly dancing/beach, a little purse, and mini keys to make something with.

I'm clumsy and always am running into walls, so my boyfriend is always saying this to me. So fusbdgt did this lovely needle work of his quote to put up in our new home (when we move). I removed his name from the picture for privacy reasons. This is honestly one of the most amazing things I ever received.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrAfTer21
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2009 08:11:38 AM »

Bugaboo1 is the most wonderful ANGEL that ANYONE could ever ask for!  Cheesy Thank you for putting such an awesome package together for me. My boyfriend couldn't believe you didn't buy everything! Everything will be over used! Wink THANK YOU!!!!!!

An amazing wall organizer and beautiful tampon/pad organizer! Very useful for those discreet trips to the ladies room.

I've GONE GREEN! Awesome foldaway sandwich wrap, two reusable snack bags lined with a wipeable fabric, and a VERY beautiful quilted lunch box. Seriously, very breath taking.

These gorgeous crocheted earrings are from my wists and they are so perfect! They are even in one of my favorite colors RED! The burgundy tone is perfect to wear in the fall and winter seasons!  Grin Cheesy

Thank you so much for being an AMAZING angel!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2009 01:57:14 PM »

I am moving so slow on getting things done because I have been sick what seems like forever!

today - I am getting packages open, pics taken and posted, and trying to catch up on Craftster and tomorrow I intend to get some swap crafting caught up on!

here is the wonderful package I got from SheepBlue probably about a week ago but I opened it today  Wink

she is great and did a wonderful job!

group shot of all the great stuff! 

there are two drawstring bags and six zippered pouches!

her first wood burnings! she did a great job on them!

and inside the box were these:

hand made rubber stamps, a bookmark, an intriquing metal unicorn, and inside one of the bags, inside the box, was this set of amazing element themed stitch markers!

a set of really great notecards! these all have dragonflies and different colored pages behind them - they are wonderful!

and I think this is the greatest thing ever! she knows I can't stencil, as no one ever taught me how! so she sent me cut stencils to do for my hubby, and directions on how to do it!

one says "I (pic of gun) zombies" and the other says "My Indian name is Runswithbeer" - both of which crack me up enough that I am going to have to make hubby these for sure once I get caught up on other things, because he will love them!

I kept thinking about that saying 'give a man a fish and he can eat today, teach a man to fish and he will eat forever' when I was looking at these dumbstruck, LOL!

thank you so much Sheepblue!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2009 02:17:39 PM »

I'm so happy you like everything Ronda! I was a little nervous I admit because I took on a new craft (though it gave me an excuse to buy a wood burning tool LOL) and I don't sew! I forgot to include in your note that the zippered pouches were made from some gals on the Swap the Swap group (Zelda.Suicide and Twiztidblood) and the bookmark was made by AsphaltQueen so I definitely had some help there.

I knew I couldn't leave your hubby out  Cheesy If you have any questions on the stenciling let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Singalala

Life is too short to wear ugly shoes

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2009 02:42:18 PM »

Very cool package!!! These stencils cracks me up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I guess it feels like your birthday Ronda, with all those packages to open! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have been seriously ill. I will get back to everyone to finish up all swaps and stuff. I am home now.

My wists http://www.wists.com/singalala

Junk jewelry swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322611.0
Ongoing ATC swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322889
loobie
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2009 12:36:27 PM »

I know RondaS has been sick and not been able to get online, but I'm hoping that she recieved the angel package I sent her.

Here are a couple of picks of what I sent; I was a bit silly and deleted the best pic' of the drawstring bags and the box but you can see them in the top of the second pic'!

a beaded dragon! (I love making these!)

a patchwork scarf with a dragon embroidered on the bottom  - this is similar to one on her profile. this is the pic that you can see the drawstring bags in the top edge - they are made out of 100% cotton yarn. Also a small trinket box which I hand painted Smiley

i hope she liked it all

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got the eeby geeby's!
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2009 12:48:02 PM »

That scarf is gorgeous!
And WOW!  The beaded dragon is fabulous!
I'm sure RondaS loves her goodies, and when she gets back will let you know.
Kiss loobie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2009 11:10:34 PM »

thanks for posting pics loobie - I have just found that the box you sent me is in the pile I haven't opened yet...

I am so sorry - I was sick with that stupid flu and then got something from eBay that made me have a really bad allergic reaction when I opened it (I think the packing material did it to me) - so I have a pile of parcels I haven't even opened because I was so out of it for so long!

I will get pics when I do open it and hope that will be shortly as I am feeling a lot better now than I was. Thank you for your patience!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose a Good Fabric Paint
How to Choose a Japanese Calligraphy Character
How to Buy the Right Quilting Tools
How to Choose Brushes for Fabric Painting
How to Choose a Cross Stitch Craft Kit
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...