A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Giant Multi-Theme Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 17920 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009 09:46:46 AM »

Yay! I just checked my DC number and the package from MommytheMaid FINALLY got into town - she sent last Friday so I have no idea what took so long. Anyway, I'm hoping that I'll get my package tonight!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2009 12:27:44 PM »

awwww...I want to hug Billy!  And those arm warmers are fantastic!!!

Now changing to organizer-mode....  :::ahem:::

ORGANIZER NOTES:

• I have updated sending statuses and feedback.  Please check to make sure I have yours correct.  PM me if there are mistakes.  

• Further, please remember to post of nice photos of what you receive in our gallery. (Picture should be like the ones you would take of your own work.) .  Not only so we can all drool over the fab items you received, but also that is how I keep track of feedback.  If your partner has not posted pictures in a timely manner, please feel free to post your own.  

• Not posting in the gallery will be noted in your feedback.  Please let me know if you are having picture/camera issues.
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
    « Reply #52 on: September 02, 2009 01:35:14 PM »

Yay! I just checked my DC number and the package from MommytheMaid FINALLY got into town - she sent last Friday so I have no idea what took so long. Anyway, I'm hoping that I'll get my package tonight!!!  Cheesy

Thank goodness!!!!!  I was checking Craftster like every 5 minutes last night wondering if you got it yet.  I was starting to freak out because I didn't see anything on the website with the DCN other than I had printed postage.  I sure you hope you get it tonight...otherwise the PO and I have something to talk about.  2-3 days priority...even if they didn't touch it until Saturday you should of had it yesterday.
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009 05:40:22 PM »

Thank goodness!!!!!  I was checking Craftster like every 5 minutes last night wondering if you got it yet.  I was starting to freak out because I didn't see anything on the website with the DCN other than I had printed postage.  I sure you hope you get it tonight...otherwise the PO and I have something to talk about.  2-3 days priority...even if they didn't touch it until Saturday you should of had it yesterday.

That's what I figured. I was expecting it yesterday, but nothing. But I got it tonight!!!  Grin Grin Grin Its too dark to take any decent photos but I'll try after work tomorrow.

Thank you so much MtM! It's so awesome - a perfect package for my new apartment  Cheesy
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

teriyakimoto
    Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009 05:57:39 PM »

I got my pkg monday and plan on taking pics this weekend.  Thanks goodtimegirl!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged
    teriyakimoto
    Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009 08:17:10 PM »

I decided to get off my butt and go ahead and post my pkg pics now.  My amazing partner was goodtimegirl.  Here's what she sent me:

Theme 1:  Math/Teachery Stuff

Coolest clipboards ever:

Stenciled tee, pencil zip pouch, got math tote, & Scrabble tile name plate:

Closeup of my awesome name plate (Scrabble is my fav game):

Extra - Mathletes tee:

Theme 2: Housewares

Smushed kitty coasters & brains mug:

Other side of mug:

Theme 3: Faux Bois (wood grain)

Clipboard, necklace & earrings:

Brooch (already on my teacher bag):

Not pictured: wall hanging.  It disappeared.  Might have been snatched by one of my roommates.  Durn punks.  It was cool and in my house wall colors.

Theme 4: Yarn/Knitting

Handspun yarn & roving (her first time spinning. Go goodtimegirl!), Yarny rubber stamp:

Theme 5: Totoro

Totoro tee, stamp, gigantor teacher tote (extra!):

Thanks so much goodtimegirl!  I love everything.  I'm not sure why you were anxious about this pkg.  It totally rocks.
    THIS ROCKS   Logged
    Samantha.Arch
    I want to sing another melody, so different from the one I always sing...

Live Love Learn

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009 08:22:02 PM »

Oh my gosh I <3 Pinkleo!!!
    Prepare to be amazed...

Bumble Bee Theme:
    A super cute tote! It's currently my purse.  Grin

Beehive Pincushion. Oh my gosh! This is (one of, see polka dot theme to see the other  Wink) cutest things ever! It has a weighted bottom and everything. It's so adorable!!!

A close up of the little tiny bees!

A shirt to match my tote!! And my Team Edward shirt. I forgot to separate the picture.  Roll Eyes

Twilight Theme:
    The shirt above, which also goes with my Polka Dot theme.  Smiley I am so wearing that to the New Moon Opening!

Forks Bracelet and Earrings. The colors of the stones are amazing. It's such a beautiful set.

A close up of the stones.

My Edward bracelet. *sign* I <3 Edward.  Grin

Caution... Dorky action shot.  Roll Eyes My La Push Hat. I think this is my favorite thing. It's so comfy and a perfect fit!! I loooove it.

My For The Love of Twilight bookmark. This is perfect. I usually use scrap pieces of paper for bookmarks. lol So this rocks my socks!

Pinkleo also sent me some Twilight Sweetarts...  Grin

Gerbera Daisies Theme:
    Beautiful note cards. You can never have too many note cards. These are perfect.

Gerbera Daisy Pens. Not only did she make the pens but Pinkleo also sent the vase and the stones. She didn't leave anything out! What an amazing partner.

A beautiful necklace. This might be my new favorite piece of jewelry... Along with a few other things she sent me.  Grin Grin It's so bright and happy.

Stars Theme:
    A beautiful charm bracelet. I wore it to work today and I love the way it sounds! I looove the colors too. Reminds me of a watermelon!

Lots and lots of earrings!! Which is perfect cause I have very few pairs of earrings!
    Red! Purple! Gold/Yellow!
     I had a hard time getting a good picture of those. But they are beautiful!

A sweet star necklace. Shrinky Dink if I'm not mistaken. The tiny stars are so cute.

Polka Dot Theme:
    Okay get ready to squeal *hehe* This is the best thing everrr. I <3 it. The cutest little polka dot pig. Made of socks!!

Crazy glass bead charm bracelet! It's so chunky and perfect. Another favorite!  Cheesy

Lots and lots more earrings!!
    Red! Green Square! Green!

And I think this has to be my favorite pair of earrings ever. My big polka dot earrings.

And even thou Pinkleo swapped out my Dandelion theme for Twilight (she knows I'm a huge fan) she was sweet enough to include something dandelion related. A quilled dandelion picture!!

Thank you so much Pinkleo for everything.

You are an amazing partner! You did such an amazing job on everything I am in awe. I really hope that we get to be partners again soon! Thanks again.  Kiss Grin

Also, sorry again about my packages getting returned. Turns out that online thing isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be.  Cry They will be on there way tomorrow morning!!

Ooh. She also made me a cute fabric covered notebook! It's covered with polka dot fabric and say Jots on the front.  Grin Cheesy I've already been using it so it's upstairs in my bumble bee tote.  Smiley I'll be sure to edit this and include a picture tomorrow!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

lStay crafty|
    TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2009 10:20:43 AM »

Love the jewelry, bee tote, and piggie!  SO cute!!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
    http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
    PINTEREST
    http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
    50 Projects 2012
    Sarcastra
    « Reply #58 on: September 03, 2009 12:04:45 PM »

goodtimegirl / teriyakimoto  The brain mug is my favorite, what a great shape.

pinkleo / Samantha.Arch  That beehive pincushion and matching pins  - amazing!  The jewelry is pretty as well; I like the green stones.  And the bee stenciled shirt and tote are quite sharp.
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

crosswind
    « Reply #59 on: September 03, 2009 12:34:25 PM »

I LOVE the behive pincushion!!!!!!!!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged
    Threads you might like:
    Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Jump to page:
      Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
    only results with images
    include swap threads
    advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
    How to Crochet a Tire Tread Blanket Part 1/5
    How to Crochet a Tire Tread Blanket Part 2/5
    How to Crochet a Thick Square Blanket Part 2/2
    How to Crochet a Tire Tread Blanket Part 5/5
    How to Crochet a Star Shape Part 8/8
    Latest Blog Articles
    Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
    Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
    Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
    Become a
    Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
    Buy Craft Supplies
    Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
    Moderators

Follow Craftster...