gallery up here>> http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=318941.0
The 50s Kitchen Swap!
DETAILS: taken from the fantastic idea by Craft the World...
"Let's do a swap where we make things for each other's 50s-theme kitchens! Tea cozys, trivets, cross-stitches, cutlery holders, calendar boards, painted porcelain, curtains, aprons, oven mitts.....soooo many crafty ways to vamp up your kitschy kitchen!"
so thats basically it! get your thinking hats on girlies, this swap will require participants to craft 1 LARGE item, 1 MEDIUM item and one SMALL item for their partners (although more can be crafted if agreed by both partners in a pair)
Swap name: 50s Kitchen Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: ShesAZombie
Sign-up date range: July 13th - 27th
Date to send item by: August 24th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): as many as we can get! swapping is more fun with more people
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Nope.
If so, which country? n/a
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES, as its my first one! (eek)
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: definately!
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
If you wanna join in, then fill in this questionnaire and send it to me in a private message (dont post back on here)
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: 50s Kitchen Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (please write as you would address the envelope):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?(yes/no):
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you smoke or have pets?:
What crafts do you do?:
what crafts cant/dont you do?:
Colours you dont like:
Fabrics you dont like:
Favourite 50s theme (kitsch,glam,hollywood etc..):
What sort of kitchen-y items are you hoping for in particular?:
anything else you want to add?:
get signing up, this one's gunna be good!
1 - ShesAZombie
2 - pantsafari
3 - craftastrophe
5 - aquamarine007
6 - mysticflower
8 - DesignVigilante
9 - kasihime
13- Anya Kase
18- greenfaerie partners!!
sadly alicelovester has had to leave us, which leaves us with an odd number... unless anyone has any objections, to even things out i will take on two partners.
also, i had such a wide variety of likes/preferances, it was pretty tough to match people. if anyone is desperately unhappy, let me know but please be open minded!
so, without further dealy, here's the list! ;
ShesAZombie <----> geckochan / mysticflower
pantsafari <----> craftastrophe
la_fille_muette <----> aquamarine007
becs88 <----> horrormaedchen
designvigilante <----> kasihime
Anya Kase <----> missmuffcake
Meggers <----> professional pineapple