A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,109
Currently Running With Scissors:
500 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Have a Disease Round 4 (sign up closed send out 10/12/09)  (Read 26920 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009 08:26:32 AM »

Yeowch. >.o That sounds awful, babalina!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotgluegert
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009 09:36:38 AM »

I am definatley in on this one gonna send my imformation in a few minutes . I just finished a swap and got positive feedback though I sent one day late due to my illnsess some days I am in bed and my body wont let me get up but my mind still walks around ..lol..I have MS and am diabetic 5 shots per day so anything would be great I love swaps and finally one for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your living like there is no God you had better hope your right
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009 06:25:22 PM »

You all are so sweet..I could not get any sleep today. I had to get my grandbaby up get her ready take her to school, go to the doc, go to the base, get gas, take hubby's uniforms to cleaners, go pick up kiddo, take her to Ballet, get dinner and then watch Big Brother now I am in bed checking mail and saying HELLO to you all...gash I took my meds late and shisnic I think I will suffer even more for this...My Bad...

On the good side It is beautiful here. I live at the beach in NC and I have a convertible Mustang soooo I always have my top down and I love my Michael Jackson in the zune soooo that makes it all OK..So sad to hear him sing some of his songs... Cry I was to be the first Mrs. Jackson but I guess I forgot to tell him Embarrassed    Huh Shocked Angry Cry

Funny MJ lives not only in my heart but in my house...My french bulldogs name is Ralphie Mae Michael Jackson Blanket Boy Kelley....ROTFL really Sooo I get to sleep with my MJ every night...Hubby just shakes his head BUT he knew I was a MJ pop princess/big hair rocker chick from the jump...It is like having ADHD of the music world LOL...M poor zune it has everything from Tone Loc to Madonna, from Jackson 5  toAc/DC to Elton and EVERYTHING in the middle...I think the most shocking thing about my poor love MJ was that he had LUPUS and would not share with the world. I know he could have helped someone knowing he was going thought the same thing....So Sad...the whole thing....

I am getting up in a few and take a nice hot bath but needed to lay down for a bit I am tore down right now....

OMG HOTGLUEGERT I did not know you were sick...I am so very sorry darling you are too sweet and I will keep you in my thoughts...all of you really...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
grimmlynn

I dare you to make less sense.

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009 08:10:46 PM »

What an incredibly great swap idea. 
 Cheesy
It just goes to show how supportive the crafster community really is. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Use coupon code CRAFTSTERFRIEND and receive a 10% discount at my etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/grimmlynn
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009 12:36:52 AM »

Gash, me again...same thing went to sleep and still right back up and cant sleep..I have the night sweats and shakes from it..i think I will get up and craft for my partner in the MJ swap....Took a bath and feel a bit better but still cant sleep...grrrrr
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
missprissypirate
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009 12:53:26 AM »

I think the most shocking thing about my poor love MJ was that he had LUPUS and would not share with the world. I know he could have helped someone knowing he was going thought the same thing....So Sad...the whole thing....

Hun I believe that he had Virtiligo not lupus. but i could be wrong.

Anway I have been thinking about joining this swap but not sure everyone sounds as if they have extreamply serious ailments and all I have is chronic Asthma.

I have been sick with various types of colds, bronchitis and flu for going on 3 months now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009 06:04:07 AM »

I think the most shocking thing about my poor love MJ was that he had LUPUS and would not share with the world. I know he could have helped someone knowing he was going thought the same thing....So Sad...the whole thing....

Hun I believe that he had Virtiligo not lupus. but i could be wrong.

Anway I have been thinking about joining this swap but not sure everyone sounds as if they have extreamply serious ailments and all I have is chronic Asthma.

I have been sick with various types of colds, bronchitis and flu for going on 3 months now.

Sorry, Missprissypirate, but chronic asthma is a life-threatening disorder and if you have been ailing with lung infections for 3 months, you are definitely dealing with chronic pain and discomfort.  You definitely qualify.  You and I can deal with our denial about how "not serious" our ailments are (I have RA).  We may not be cancer victims right now, but our meds are working on this problem.  Hope you're laughing, Missprissy and please, join this crowd!  If you looked at this swap, you're looking for people to talk with and commiserate with about being ill!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotgluegert
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009 08:50:46 AM »

Goodmorning everyone !!!!!   Smiley well it's actually almost noon but I had one of those up down awake every hour nights too . Night sweats that leave you totally exhausted in the morning . I am trying to pack I finally gave up my home and am moving in with my daughter ...I have lived all my life in this house was actually born in this house 52 years ago my ex and I bought the family home cause my mom had the same thing as me and couldnt live alone. I am looking forward to the move but know I will cry when I leave but it's a good thing only bad part is my dog can't come they wont alllow Beagles in the place we are going . I am hoping to find him a home but not  many people love beagle the way I do . So I am praying a rescue with no kill policy will take him ... he has seizures so he is a special needs like his momma .... ouch I am babbling sorry
everyone have a GREAT Friday !!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your living like there is no God you had better hope your right
AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009 08:57:17 AM »

anyone want to share the names of your disease? I'm interested in what other people have to deal with. did anyone have a super hard road to diagnosis?
I have a disease called porphyria, its a rare blood/liver disease that affects my nerves and skin. My digestive system is paralyzed, so i'm fed through a tube.

anyone else have a rare disease?

I'm still waiting to get feedback so i can actually get in on this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
aada
If I run out of tacos, I can no longer maintain my human form

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009 10:30:02 AM »

i am still debating sign-ups...

but thatkid: i have kidney disease (had a transplant almost a year ago! Cheesy), a brain tumor that kinda spits out hormones willy-nilly...and when it does, i have diabetes. weird how it works. and we are trying to figure out if i have fibromyalgia...

both of my diagnosed issues are not very rare, but it *is* rare for a then-20 year old to have renal failure from IgA Nephropathy. And the brain tumor is just...funny, imo. Wink

oh, and as for my kidney disease diagnosis, the orignal doctor (well, NP. i was a military kid. all we ever got were NPs) told me that i was just fat and that was why my back hurt. Turns out, back pain is one of the few physical symptoms that my renal failure shows...  Roll Eyes
also amusing: both my conditions were originally looked into by gynecologists. even though i had general practitioners both times...so i am one of the few women that loves their GYN! haha
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009 10:33:35 AM by aada » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sherry Lansing: The Fight to Make a Movie
Sherry Lansing: A Third Chapter
Sherry Lansing: When a Movie Fails
Sherry Lansing: Pioneer Studio Executive & Philanthropist
Sherry Lansing: True Love at 47
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Marinara Sauce
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...