A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
415 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Interests Swap (Sign-ups closed, Send Outs Aug. 17)  (Read 13585 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

imafundork
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2009 02:51:02 PM »

I picked up the last of the purchased items this weekend and have started on the crafted item.  I found the perfect fabric for it yesterday and may have extra to make another little thing.  I want to work on it more tonight.  I should have everything finished up and the package mailed on Wednesday (my next day off).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
tickle-me-emo
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2009 04:08:30 PM »

hi all! just to check in and such!

the sneaky menu tricks made me chuckle alot!  Cheesy

i have a free day tomorrow so i am going to be crafting away at my crafted item, and maybe drinking away too to make sure that i can get more bottle caps for amerigirl!  Wink

the deadline is looming isn't it! argh!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lafrenteenalto
Soadora

Amo Ergo Sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2009 07:24:56 PM »

Went to Mulchen (in the south of Chile) and crafted a lot since I had like 8 hours on bus to get there and 8 hours to get to Santiago.

I'm a very slow _______ but I think that she will like my crafted items. Also, my boyfriend's grandmother saw me _______ and wanted to send something too  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2009 08:38:18 PM »

i have a free day tomorrow so i am going to be crafting away at my crafted item, and maybe drinking away too to make sure that i can get more bottle caps for amerigirl!  Wink

lol... I think I annoyed a lot of people in line when I went to the post office and asked for "one of every stamp I can get"... which turned out to be a lot more than I thought, so I eventually stopped them and said to just pick out the pretty ones. Tongue

Oh and guess what I got for my bday (which is tomorrow! yay!)-- my boyfriend brought me to a coin shop and handed me money to buy whatever I wanted... so I bought about 75 new coins and added about 10 new countries to my collection. Some of the coins are being shipped to me (hopefully soon!). I don't collect valuable coins, so it didn't cost me a lot to add so many! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwistMySister
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2009 10:01:59 PM »

^ Ahaha! Thats so funny,  Grin Oh, and happy birthday!! Whoa, 75 coins.. sweet!!!

Hint hint for my partners collection I have included some things from England, Australia, Europe/Belgium, Germany, USA & [I think] ..China! Still crafting away and Im also going shopping today!!! Yay  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Front-Line/175858075802771

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnTheFrontLine
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2009 10:39:28 PM »

lol... I think I annoyed a lot of people in line when I went to the post office and asked for "one of every stamp I can get"... which turned out to be a lot more than I thought, so I eventually stopped them and said to just pick out the pretty ones. Tongue

That amuses me highly.

Report from (one of the) Canadian fronts: one itty bitty extra is crafted; the medium is well on its way. Still collecting items and visiting fun new locations to find things! (Though still no menus. Partially because I've been working night shifts all weekend, and haven't left the house otherwise).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2009 02:27:57 AM »

finally feeling better after my bout of flu!
will finish my crafting tomorrow ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

autumnkisses

keep calm and carry on

« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2009 10:39:48 AM »

I am almost finished I just have to get my printer working!! GRR. Other than that I have everything bought and packaged away. Going to the post office to see if my parcel is in yet! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps: Fill a Box Canadian Style Round 3:finishing up another swap then all my attention is directed to this!
           I Love Fall: Almost finished!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/autumnkisses
Etsy: http://www.sudsisters.etsy.com
Blog: http://curiouslifeofautumn.blogspot.com/
ostera15
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2009 01:37:00 PM »

Still crafting away. The one medium is done, just need to finish up the few extras that I had to include! Will do the last of the shopping on Friday and then the post office on Saturday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ostera15/
Save  the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate  !!!!
puffy

I'm not short! I'm just an out-of-season leprocahn

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2009 01:47:53 PM »

I am almost finished I just have to get my printer working!! GRR. Other than that I have everything bought and packaged away. Going to the post office to see if my parcel is in yet! Smiley

I hope it is in! It seems like it's been traveling there forever. I'm so impatient.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
MakerBots and Students
Sewing Skirt Darts
Sewing an Invisible Zipper
How to Trace a Pattern Onto Fabric
How to Sew a Skirt Waist Band
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...