A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,055
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Interests Swap (Sign-ups closed, Send Outs Aug. 17)  (Read 15347 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RockDragon
Slayer of Dragons with Rocking Crafts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2009 09:14:57 AM »

Ahhh I would LOVE love LOVE to join, but alas, with job-searching, moving back home, and my current level of unemployment, it just isn't practical for me to join an international (or any, really) swaps for another month or two Sad Sad  I'm going to have to gallery-stalk and pray for a round two Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lafrenteenalto
Soadora

Amo Ergo Sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2009 09:54:27 AM »

YAY! I'm in!

I'm from Chile and as always over-excited by this swap, although everyone thinks my collection is a bit boring, I like cllecting newspapers, when my mom went to Europe she got me newspapers from about 10 different cities and 5 countries, trying to read german newspapers was really fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nicolatte
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2009 10:42:37 AM »

Sent in my questionaire kiddos!!! Grin Can't wait!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For all of my jewelry : www.ShiningIsFree.etsy.com
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2009 11:34:44 AM »

Well, I caved Wink. I'm in too! (A second Canadian for you guys).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tickle-me-emo
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009 01:41:08 PM »

I think the euros are so pretty!  Most of mine have the Ireland symbol on them, but I have a couple with the Spain symbol and one that I'm not sure about... it has a group of islands on it? Maybe it's the UK? 

It won't be the UK as we haven't caved to the euro! yet! and hopefully we won't! We hav the British pound! i would love to send someone some of our coins! my roomate in the us used to collect coins too so it was great fun to look through them all!

The restaurant menu one is so funny! It made me giggle a lot! and newspapers isn't boring lafrenteenalto i collect them from cities on my travels!

re: my christmas decoration habit - it has been the us so far as thats been where i decided to start my collection! i didn't manmage to get them from all the places i went to so it would be super neat if i got paired with someone who lived in any the states i visited!

- Louisiana (specifically New Orleans)
-Texas (Austin!)
- California
-Nevada
-Illinois
New York
- Pennsylvania!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lilliepop
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2009 02:46:07 PM »

I would love to join this swap, I'm relatively new to craftster I live in Northamptonshire England (Princess Diana's county! lol) about an hour north of London
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mummy and housewife, newbie crafter with a very patient singer serenade!

http://ourpreciousflower.blogspot.com/
beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2009 04:01:46 PM »

I would love to join this swap, I'm relatively new to craftster I live in Northamptonshire England (Princess Diana's county! lol) about an hour north of London

I would love to have you! This would be a good swap for a beginner, since there's not a lot of crafting involved. My only concern is that you have to be a member for a month before you can join a swap, which would mean you will have to wait until July 24. I could ask a moderator for you if you like (or you can ask yourself, whatever's more comfortable for you). I have also considered extending the sign-up period a few days if there's still a lot of spots left at closing time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilliepop
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2009 09:25:59 AM »

would you mind asking for me? I feel really cheeky asking them to bend the rules but as its only 2 days hopefully they'll be leniant

thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mummy and housewife, newbie crafter with a very patient singer serenade!

http://ourpreciousflower.blogspot.com/
beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2009 02:25:37 PM »

would you mind asking for me? I feel really cheeky asking them to bend the rules but as its only 2 days hopefully they'll be leniant

thanks

I'll ask. Smiley Also, you need to have at least 15 posts. Right now you only have 13, so you have a few more to go!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwistMySister
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009 03:16:31 AM »

the coin collections sound cool!! i like the  idea of newspapers and decorations too  Smiley

im from australia, and i collect stamps. i feel like such a nerd, but i think theyre so cool!! i have heaps from all over the world, but 60% of my collection are from australia. The oldest stamp i have would be from the late 1800s i think. its really great when you make a friend through your hobby/collections.. and i hope to go to a local stamp collectors/philately [study of stamps] meeting soon! i will probably be much younger than everyone else though   Lips sealed

i also collect tea cups, versions of alice in wonderland/looking glass books, horror & sci fi things - like movies, books, figures and posters! i like to get food/candy from other places in the world too!!  Grin we dont have poptarts here in aus anymore!  Embarrassed atleast not here in perth. or cherry coke. i would love to see [EAT!] some of those again!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Front-Line/175858075802771

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnTheFrontLine
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips on Using a Hair Straightener Flat Iron
How to Blow Dry Hair and Add Volume
How to Straighten Hair with Flat Iron
How to Style Bangs a into Curly Wavy Hairstyle
How to Create a Wavy Bob Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Creamy Pasta with Peas
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...