A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 301,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Huntsville meet up in July...  (Read 3067 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2009 01:22:31 PM »

Oh you know you want to!!

Is there any good craft stores in Knoxville?  I wonder if there is a Joann's... hmmmm....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009 01:34:19 PM »

I want too.. but I have a commitment to Scott, my SIL and soon to be BIL, and Karen's DH... So I dont want to rock the boat on that one since I have an afternoon commitment with my Chinese Class.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009 01:41:47 PM »

Well.... Not going to Knoxville after all - I called the guy to confirm and double check the model of the machine  before I bought the stitch regulator (used) only to find out it is NOT the machine I thought it was! sigh!  I almost paid far too much for a machine that sells new for $99!!!  Whew!  Glad I found out before driving out to Knoxville although there IS a Joanns in Knoxville!  Glad to hear that - but no road trip for me Friday except to take the kids to grandma's house!

We'll think of you on Saturday and if we see anything you are only a phone call away!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
eukarya
Freelance Artist and Maker of Crafty Things

Crazy loves me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009 08:05:42 AM »

Saturday was fun!  Will I be bumping into anyone at the humane society yard sale this weekend?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009 10:38:06 AM »

I'm not sure if I am going to make it out or not this weekend.  I am tempted to go to Athens for a quilt seminar on the flip flop block.  I already have the template though.. and it will cost like $50 to go plus gas and whatnot but David said I could (hmm... don't know what's up with that!!) so I'm tempted.  I am going to call and see if there is still room in the class and if I can have a different template - the S curve - instead.  Never know til you ask, aye?  But then on the other hand it would be cheaper if I just buy the S template and one of the actual patterns online... I already know what to do with the template and all - Just don't know how to do the border.....  I really can't wait til next week when I can start sewing again!!
I am very anxious!  It's been a long time.  I crocheted all weekend - when I wasn't shopping that is!

But not sure if I am going to make it this weekend or not - depends on what I decide to do with the quilt seminar.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009 11:38:21 AM »

Fail - I dont think I'll be out this Saturday.... We have our "game" appointment and then I am getting my hair cut... its to the mullet stage again... I'm not sure what I'm going to do... i think Im just going to grow it out and beg my current hair stylist to work with me... I KNOW they want it short so I keep coming back... but Id rather just grow it out one last time before I have to live with the soccer mom hair cut for the rest of my life. I don't have that much gray and its still pretty thick.. .we'll see what I get talked into.

However, TOMORROW WEDNESDAY August 5th  is Lizzie's Birthday - and since the weather is agreeing with us.... We plan on going to the BridgeStreet Splash Pad at around 9:30am before it gets super hot outside. Feel Free to join us if you'd like.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Frederic Fekkai on AOL BUILD
A Stunning Hair Transformation for One Amish Woman
Say Yes to 5-Minute Hairstyles for the Holidays
Easy Ways to Boost Hair Volume
How to Use Dry Shampoo
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...