A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: We Love our Blythes and Pullips Swap Round 7 Gallery  (Read 5201 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

McBec27
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2009 01:38:42 PM »

Oh, ok. Gotcha. Thanks much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
quaisior
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009 12:47:03 PM »

Ugh, I don't believe this! I took pictures on Saturday but had to go out of town and got home early this morning. I just went to turn my desktop back on to post the pictures and my monitor is dead. I can't post pictures from my laptop because it's an operating system other than Windows and my camera and card reader won't work with it, so I'll be trying to post from my spouse's Mac.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaisior
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009 01:09:42 PM »

I hope this works. Thank you Maldania for the lovely gifts. From left to right: Alia is wearing a black, red, and yellow/orange print sundress (which I think can double as a skirt on my not so skinny girls), Violeta is wearing a purple beaded headband- which kind of blends in with her hair, Kirsty is wearing a cute Empire waist dress and beaded headband that matches (unfortunately, the cute purple bead is not visible in this photo though), and Rowan is wearing another sundress and black beaded headband. Also included were tiny hair clips, which all of my girls need and chocolate, which I've been needing this rainy, depressing summer. Thank you so much!

Also, I'm glad you liked all of the stuff I sent you Maldania. I'm glad I captured your girls' personalities so well. It was so much fun crafting for them and now I have to make one of everything for my girls too. :-D I'm glad you liked the matchbox dresser; I saw them on Creative Juice a while ago and I've fallen in love with making them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jw
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009 03:33:07 PM »

I got my package on thursday of last week. I have been having camera to internet problems of late Sad I love everything I got so much I cant wait for ya'll to see it!
I got Mohair, a gorgeous knitted sweater and hat, a poodle for blythe..pants..shir t
It all actually gave me anxiety for the package my partner is getting..today I think Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lothruin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I eat seakittens.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2009 04:32:31 PM »

I received today, and everything is great!  jw, if you'd like I can post the pics I took before I sent, although I can't wait to see your girl in her stuff!  I will have to wait until later to post my pics because my daughter is coming home tonight after two weeks at her grandma's in Indianapolis, and that comes first. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find craft patterns, supplies and humor at Lothruin.com!

Find me on Ravelry as Lothruin!
sheriffkarli
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009 07:03:42 AM »

I managed to get a few pics before my camera died, i'll be taking more soon.
Amazing skirt, shirt, legwarmers, and hat

Killer cool hood and cape

And one of three adorable headbands

Thank you so much again sushiluvzombie, you are amazing!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009 07:04:52 AM by sheriffkarli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting blog and tutorials at www.madebykarli.com
Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009 12:18:51 PM »

Since my partner is having trouble with her internet connection, I'll post some pics on her behalf.  She did send me a couple of pics with her Blackberry, and I went ahead and loaded those to my Flickr, so here they are:

The hat, sweater and dungarees, plus the lamb.

And here's the T-shirt:

Her package included: A knitted sweater with seed-bead buttons, that can be worn as a pull-over with the buttons in back, or opened or closed cardigan with the buttons in front.  A T-shirt, a pair of dungarees and a knitted tam.  Approx 2 oz of mohair locks for future re-root plans.  A Lucy Lamb Dreampets reproduction toy to be friends with her girl.

Some of these items (the tam, for which there will soon be a pattern available, the sweater and the dungarees) also appear in my Blythe-customization thread here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=313670.0

I have not been home for the past two nights, but will be tonight, so I'll be able to get pics of the stuff I got in return, and I'll post then. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find craft patterns, supplies and humor at Lothruin.com!

Find me on Ravelry as Lothruin!
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2009 11:37:05 AM »

We have had a flaker and we need an angel for McBec27.  Does anyone here want to be an angel?  If you do, send me a pm.  I wanted to open it up here before I post it on the swap angel board.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
nataluna
living in the "before" picture...

strange is not a crime

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009 09:45:50 AM »

did you guys see this?!

wild.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314476
THIS ROCKS   Logged

creative criticism always appreciated!
my swaps and crafts
McBec27
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009 08:21:24 PM »

I'm soooo excited!!!! Received the most awesome swap package today from Lothruin!!! Me and the dolls loved ALL of it so very much.

Incoming pics!!! (Please forgive the bad indoor lighting, I don't have a lot of time in the upcoming week and wanted my swap angel to know how excited I was to receive, so pictures had to be done tonight.)

Dusty the Dal claimed one of the three hats. It goes quite nicely with her stock, which I STILL haven't changed her out of. Plus it covers up her messed up hair. I swear this poor doll is one of my more neglected.

Kimi knew right away that she HAD to have this dress. The color is stunning on her and she loves the vintage fabric. The pants are also from Lothruin and look really great with the dress. (Oh, and the dress in real life is a bit more of a teal color than it's showing up in this lighting.)

Zee saw the black skirt, and immediately called dibs. She does that with everything black. Luckily she shares nicely. And she looks so good in black, that it's really hard to argue with her over ownership and such.

Next up is my fave, the hat made from Lothruin's own homespun yarn. Well, one of two hats made from one of TWO homespuns!!! But this one truly is my fave. Probably partially b/c Tuesday claimed it and she's my fave too. Smiley Anyways, it rocks. There's a small brim that is kind of hard to see in this picture. So cute!

Um, yes, so cute you need to see it closer up. Smiley

Kimi showing off the third and final hat. Also made from homespun (which, by the way, looks so professionally done that I would have had no idea it wasn't store bought yarn if the nice little note it came with did not say so).

And last, but certainly not least, BMK (Bad Mother Kanga). She's looking in on Conifer Jane. See, she's a sidekick. CJ's a super hero (she'd be so upset that I blew her cover just there). But she's kinda in the process of being customized. Ummmm, she may have been in this state for over a month now. I've been super busy. I hope to get her head apart sometime soon. If anyone has advice on SBL head opening, LMK.

Ummm, one more thing...she also send some really cute black stockings/socks. I've lost them. I fear they may have been eaten by the dogs. I feel horrible and spent probably close to an hour looking for them, but they are nowhere to be found (as of yet). Hopefully I just set them down somewhere completely silly. I do that kind of thing all the time. But I have no idea where right now. And it's really bothering me.

Anyway, thanks again so very very much Lothruin for being such a super great swap angel. If I get a chance, I'll try to take some pictures in better lighting at some point. And maybe a group shot. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Modern Horror: Mockumentary
How to Look Good on a TV Interview
Creating the Ideal Recording Environment
Watch, Pass, or Rent: The American & Going the Distance
Screenwriting Card Trick
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...