A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,317
Currently Running With Scissors:
486 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: We Love our Blythes and Pullips Swap Round 7 Gallery  (Read 6350 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009 02:53:07 PM »

Please make sure to pm me when you receive, and also be sure to post pictures in the gallery. All packages have been shipped except one who should be sending today.  I can't wait to see more pictures.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
quaisior
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009 07:44:06 PM »

Everything is so cute! I love the blanket- I'm going to have to make one of those! And my girls are already bugging me for a chaise longue for their house.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get a day that it doesn't rain because my girls look awful with flash pictures. I think it has rained nearly every day this summer and it's getting annoying and depressing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

McBec27
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009 07:55:55 AM »

All right, I'm posting pics of what I sent to my partner. I've not heard from her in a while and she received last week. Dreambelle, I hope everything is ok?

She had two dolls and I made two outfits for each of them as well as beanbag chairs for both b/c she has a little bookshelf house for them.

Here's Tuesday showing off the classy outfit for Dreambelle's Aubrey Hepburn-esque doll.

Winifred modeling the Hello Kitty dress:

Daphne in a summery dress:

Kimi in a little sweater and skirt set:

And, everyone together.

I also included a few other extras, but didn't take shots of everything together. Dreambelle can include those in her pics if she wants. It was a few Hello Kitty things and some Re-ment I had extras of.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
carrieme
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009 10:07:49 AM »

What a great package!  I love the bean bag chairs and the sweaters are awesome  Smiley the hello kitty dress is too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop   http://www.carrieme.etsy.com
Wist:  http://www.wists.com/verycarrie
Visit my blog http://sewverycarrie.blogspot.com
pm me if you want to swap!
maldania
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2009 11:47:38 AM »

Here's my stuff my partner quaisior sent me! Unfortunately, I've been waiting for both nice light and time to take better photos, but there's been a lack of both! This is the only picture that came out well enough to post, but I did manage to get everything in!

She did a very nice job, everything's just lovely! It was all very well made, and fits the personalities of my girls perfectly!

Here's a list of what she made:
-A very classy purple and flowery dress for my Nero
-A very bright and cheery dress for the Papin, with cute start necklace
-Black tee shirt and skirt for my cutie goth Zuora
-And adorable long sleeved shirt and jeans for my shy Stica!
-She also made two hats- one purple with a pompom and one black with a skull, very well made and wonderful!
-And possibly my favorites, two multi-colored scarfs! Just perfect, especially with the summer we've been having! 
-Finally, an ingenuous little set of drawers made out of matchboxes! Just wonderful, and every drawer works! I'm planning on making at least one more to match, if not two or three!

I've had a great time with this swap, not only did I have a great partner who made great things, but it also forced me to try to make more stuff for my dolls which I've been wanting to do for awhile now! Hope everyone else had as good a time too!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lique
My Motto: If you can't find it, buy another one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009 03:33:23 PM »

Here are my goodies.  Some strawberry dessert making  yummies, a pink silky skirt that matches perfectly with a satin jacket I just bought, a pair of classy blue slacks and pink shirt with a flower in front, a cute pinstripe skirt, and I think the item with Hello Kitty on it is suppose to be a skirt, it seems to fit like one and I had the perfect top to match.  I noticed after I took pictures that Gigi's hair was in her face and I was not about to retake them all. Roll Eyes So excuse the bad hair. Thanks Colleen, everything is great. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009 09:57:53 PM »

Everyone who has sent and had their item received, and also received and posted pictures should now have postitive feedback. 

There are still 5 people who need to receive: jw, sushiluvzombie, sheriffkarli, and Lothruin. Please pm me when you receive.  And Dreambelle, I need to know if you sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
sheriffkarli
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009 07:37:23 AM »

Love the hello kitty dress, are those tiny pompoms?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting blog and tutorials at www.madebykarli.com
McBec27
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009 08:09:47 AM »

GatorWrangler, I should also be on the list of people who have yet to receive. I posted pictures, but it was of the stuff I sent, not the stuff I received. I have not heard from my partner since Monday.

sheriffkarli, if you are talking about the pink Hello Kitty dress, yes, that is tiny little pompom trim. It was my first time sewing it on, and boy, did it take a few tries! Turns out super cute, though, so totally worth it. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009 12:11:58 PM »

There are still 5 people who need to receive: jw, sushiluvzombie, sheriffkarli, and Lothruin. Please pm me when you receive.  And Dreambelle, I need to know if you sent.

McBec27, I know you still need to receive. The 4 people I listed above need to tell me when they receive since their items were already shipped.  In your case, I am waiting to hear from Dreambelle about the item being shipped.  She said she would ship Friday and I pmed her then and am still waiting to hear back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Five Classic Thai Recipes
How to Make a Beef Satay with Peanut-Ginger Ramen
How to Make Asian Beef Skewers with Scallions
How to Make a Japanese Beef and Potato Stew
How to Cook Miso-Glazed Salmon
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...