A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
420 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 96505 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2910 on: December 25, 2008 12:28:31 PM »

merry christmas! happy day one Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2911 on: December 26, 2008 03:25:59 PM »

I finally got the rest of my pictures up! I had so much fun with this swap. Thank you Kish for organizing and marcusandila for being such a FABULOUS partner! I've already started working on our next swap together and I'll be at your house for your birthday!

Cheers to making a new friend that lives so close!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2912 on: December 28, 2008 11:20:53 AM »

I need angels for superhooker. You would have a max of 2 weeks to get the package done and in the mail. PM me if you think you can help out.

Days:
6 pinkleo RECEIVED 0460 4371 6900 2810 6285
5 pinkleo RECEIVED 0460 4371 6900 2810 6292
4 pinkleo RECEIVED 0460 4371 6900 2810 6308
3 gothchics RECEIVED
2 gomerriffic SENT 0414297695500505576 2
1 onegroovyday RECEIVED

SUPERHOOKER ANGELS FOUND! THANKS!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009 10:58:09 AM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2913 on: December 31, 2008 02:46:37 PM »

I have received my last package from TAOJ yesterday and everything is posted in the gallery! I'm so spoiled!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
fiberartsy

That rug really tied the room together.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2914 on: January 08, 2009 05:25:16 PM »

I got the rest of my stuff today!!  It's all up in the gallery! YAY!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2915 on: January 17, 2009 11:44:27 AM »

It's me again!  Grin

I am writing to ask for anyone that might be interested in angeling for yoyowa. HEr partner never sent days 4, 3, 2, or 1.

I would prefer that all items be handmade

So if there is anyone that can help out that would be fabulous. You have 2 weeks to get the package in the mail and will receive Friend of Craftster status for helping out. Smiley

yoyowa is a USA resident.
Here is a bit of her questionnaire:

Crafts I already know how to do:
1. sew
2. polymer clay (beginner/intermediate)
3. scrapbooking
4. paper crafts
5. stencil
I dabble in all

Crafts I would really like to learn how to do:
1. Im trying to master in book making/binding
2. making stuffies
3. cake decorating
4. embroidery/cross stitch

I have tried and absolutely CANNOT  _______________(fill in the blank)!: knit/crochet! And Im not really a fan of the crafting process for it.i get bored.

DIY Kits you would like to receive:
1. making stuffies
2. book binding
3. soap/bath supplies making (but not one of the kits they have at Michaels and Joannes, I bought some. They stink!)
4. candle making

Supplies you NEVER have enough of: FABRIC!!!, FIMO SOFT polymer clay!!! scrapbook paper, fun wrapping paper (not Christmas), ribbon, shrinky dinks
Supplies you ALWAYS have enough of: glue, colored pencils (I buy them everytime I pass them in a store, I have no idea why),

If you had 1 BIG WISH for something you would REALLY like to receive, what would it be?? a ribbon holder (not the box kind but the kind you put on the wall or can set on something.something like the one in this post http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=258735.0

Please list 5 smaller wishlist things you would enjoy receiving:
1. stenciled shirts
2. something to advertise my etsy window clings, magnets, fun things
3. fun, dangle earrings and fun studs
4. a post it holder for work.there are stacks all over my desk.
5. a very hip, retro, fun apron. I keep getting stuff all over me when I craft

Anything you absolutely do NOT want to receive: picture frames, I have enough.
What are some things you'd like to make for yourself but never have enough time to do?: hmmmm I guess a purse?

Any allergies/things to avoid: fur, feathers, wool. I have sensitivity to very strong scents also
Do you have pets in your household?: yes, a dog but shes hypoallergenic

Colors you like: all of them. My room is red and whitethough I might change it to red white and blue (but not in a Americana way I was inspired by the link I have above the room with the ribbon holder). Ive been told deep blues look good on me.
Colors you don't like: I like them all but orange, yellow and lime green like horrible on me (as a shirt, as accent colors on a purse no problem)
Symbols/patterns you like: polka dots! Swirls, stripes, paisleys
Symbols/patterns you don't like: floral - unless its retro. Its best to avoid floral all together. And Im not a fan of stars, accents of it fine but not too much

Do you wear hair accessories? Ill wear fabric headbands but Im really a throw up in a pony tale gal
Do you wear jewelry/other accessories? mainly just earrings but sometimes a necklace. Bracelets irritate me. Rings Ill wear but only cheap ones, Im afraid Ill loose them!
*Are your ears pierced? - yes

Favorite movies: Little Women (90s version with ryder and surandon), Pride and prejudice, across the universe, mamma mia, hairspray, center stage (ok, Im ashamed of that one), xmen, rent, anne of green gables, hmm. I have tons. Look at my myspace for a complete list.
Favorite HOLIDAY movies: I LOVE the muppet Christmas movie where they go to fozzys grandmothers house. It has  the sesame st characters and the fraggles in  it too. Fun times. I also like The Santa Clause.
Favorite music: I like queen, the beatles and pink in general. However Im more into the songs than the band. I like whiter shade of pale, more than a feeling, dont stop believing. Im more into oldies from the 60s, 70s and 80s than todays crap
Favorite type of Holiday music(carols, religious, classical, etc..): I tend to avoid christmas songs. After working a Christmas in retail Ive had enough for the most part.but I do listen to the classics like dean martin around that amazing time of the year
Favorite TV shows: greys anatomy, Christy and MST3K (no longer on tv but theyre on dvd), and Im very ashamed BUT The secret life of an American teenager. Its SOOOOOOO horrible I cant stop watching it!
Favorite HOLIDAY TV shows: HuhHuh
Favorite books: jane austen books are fun but Im more into the movie versions of them. I like Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie, the Twilight series,
Favorite HOLIDAY stories/books:
*Favorite Holiday ANIMAL(s): I dont know? Im confused by the question. Completely off topic but every time Dominic the Donkey comes one I scream Domonico! in an Italian accent.my best friends Italian grandmother does it and I caught on.
*Favorite Animals in general: in person? Dogs though Im very allergic. Owls, elephants, porcupines, raccoons, squirrels are cute too
*Are there any movies/music/tv shows/books/animals you do NOT like?: I dont like cats. Sorry if Ive offended a cat lover. Just not my thing. I dont like scary movies and bloody movies. I dont like rap and most of hip hop or any of todays music.

Is there anything that you "collect"?: I collected shot glasses for a while, ones from different places Ive visited but theyre just collecting dust (I dont drink and Im underage). But a few more might be fun (1 yr till drinking age!),
Your hobbies: crafting, making slideshows/movies on my laptop (very very poor quality but I have fun), watching movies, singing (not well), reading

*WISTS link? - http://www.wists.com/yoyowa
*Myspace/Facebook? www.myspace.com/sexyfatchik,  I have a favebook but I dont know the direct link

*Would you like your Significant Other to be included:(wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc)? feel free to make things for anyone in my family brother (like the show supernatural, loves mst3k and rifftrax), mom (loves jane austen movies, like colin firth, likes bridget jones diary), dad (handicapped and on disability. Something for his wheelchair would be cool) or grandmother (I call her nanny likes to cook, collects wine glasses). For more specifics ask me.

*Would you like to have your pets included? An item or two is fine. I have a half yorki/half west highland (she was a mut but they made her into a breed recently). Her name is willow (because of her hair and my love for buffy the vampire slayer at the time). She a small dog but on the larger end of the scale. She LOVES squeaky toys, theyre gone in 5 mins tops. Shes not into bones or ropes. It needs to squeak. I also have a fish Xander (again, Buffy) but I dont know what you can make for him! Hes a beta  fish

Anything else you would like for your partner to know about you...: Im very eclectic. I think of myself as having retro chic punk taste with out the balls to go out there and wear it all the way. Im a big girl loud and proud. Im only craftster almost everyday so feel free to pm me (though work might be putting a ban on it soonugh).

Please send me a PM if you want to help out. Thanks!!

Day 4 koalascout
Day 3 hollistercobabe
Day 2 feelix
Day 1 onegroovyday
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009 06:58:33 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2916 on: August 04, 2009 01:40:47 PM »

Hello 2008 12 days swappers....we are in the process of discussing this years swap. Wanna add in your 2 cents regarding what changes you think would be helpful to make this years swap even better? come chat about it....http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315149.10

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
May 31st: Rod Save The Queen
Sweetness and Art: Short Film
May 7th: Sympathy For Xenu
May 4th: Kiss & Sell
Young British Artist Kitty Clark Talks About the YBAs and Her Artwork
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...