A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,096
Currently Running With Scissors:
437 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Summer Fill a Flat Rate box swap gallery!  (Read 12032 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2009 05:48:36 PM »

I had to have DS#2 stand on both boxes to tape them closed! DH & the house are grateful to be rid of the fabric!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
rockon
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2009 07:11:45 PM »

Oops Creations, I am so glad that you loved the stuff!  I had fun putting the package together!  Rock on!

Julia
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2009 03:39:10 AM »

that box I got that I wasn't sure what it was from was most assuredly from Oops Creations! thank you so much for spoiling me with loverlys!

thumbnails to save people with dial up  Roll Eyes

my opened box  note    
in the bag the hearts escaped from...  
 Roll Eyes there were little hearts all over my bed (where I took pics) and I wondered what my hubby would think of that as I scrounged every one of them up  Roll Eyes

really cool doo dads I have to figure out what to do with, and paper punches and stamps...

intriguing ads and paper
using some right now, so didn't want to give up the best pieces in the photo  Grin

crafted cards
that I might embellish to use as (surprise!) cards!!

cool magnetic bits    books  

this one makes me think of the Titanic movie, LOL!

inside that packet  

box, and inside it was   tons more paper
way cooler than the picture shows  Grin

my rocks    all the little hearts rounded up

and in several of the pics is a magnifying monacle which I got a huge kick out of!

thanks so much Oops! Have incorporated everything I got from all sorts of people into a really nice start up collection of things for papercrafting and have so many ideas from all of you I think my head is going to burst open!

side note - my postal delivery man made a point to hand deliver this box and mention to me what a great deal the flat rate parcel is when you can send that much weight for such a low price - he is so darn curious to know what it is I am forever getting in the mail so I threw him a bone and told him at least I didn't make him carry out the ones that I send away, LOL!

Ronda
Many Blessings All!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009 03:42:21 AM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2009 04:10:44 AM »

My box from oops is the twin to RondaS...
Pictures still pending!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
OhThat
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2009 03:37:07 PM »

I rec'd today from Kimberly_Star and it was a box full of goodies!

First set, lots of felt (which I really needed) and some nice fabric pieces too!

In the second group is two really nice (and heavy!) books, one on beading, one on papercrafting.  And tons of supplies to get me started on beading and/or jewelry making!

In the final group, more cool fabric in my favorite patterns and colors!

The box weighed a ton and it was so fun getting something nice in the mail (today was my lucky day, I rec'd from TWO swaps today) Smiley

Thanks SO much Kimberly_Star, I can't wait to get started on making stuff with all of my new goodies.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2009 08:17:41 PM »

1boy1girl1kitty2 really out did herself !!!
This box was amazing
first, rubber stamps

fun stuff

more rubber stamps, inks

stickers and papers!!! i love paper

more papers, scrapbooking ideas magazines, and some page protectors (which I seriously was just going to buy)

a set of completely beautiful and very very well done hand stamped cards, one already found its way to my favorite crafty friend next door Smiley

and a gratuitous baby pic, he was eating ribs
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2009 11:52:32 PM »

these packages make me long for another round!!  the soap making supplies  woww!  great deal for you!
the lisence plate fabric I drooled!!  and all the others are great!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
OhThat
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2009 05:54:54 AM »

I am just amazed at how generous everyone is with these packages, what a really, really nice group we all are Smiley  I agree, we definitely need another round, this is so much fun!

WYOKrista, your little one is such a cutie, I love the goggles/glasses (I can't tell which), he looks adorable.  My 6 year old just started wearing glasses last week (she wasn't too thrilled about the entire idea until she put them on for the first time and realized she could see).  I think she looks like the "high-heeled-wearing-princess-fairy-superhero-schoolteacher" she wants to be Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2009 06:57:50 AM »

I am just amazed at how generous everyone is with these packages, what a really, really nice group we all are Smiley  I agree, we definitely need another round, this is so much fun!

WYOKrista, your little one is such a cutie, I love the goggles/glasses (I can't tell which), he looks adorable.  My 6 year old just started wearing glasses last week (she wasn't too thrilled about the entire idea until she put them on for the first time and realized she could see).  I think she looks like the "high-heeled-wearing-princess-fairy-superhero-schoolteacher" she wants to be Tongue

thanks! and they are prescription glasses, he has had them since he was 4 months, he was born with a vision problem, its getting better though

and I agree that people are so generous in this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2009 12:50:47 PM »

i received both my boxes and am soooo thrilled with both
first is from doodle lou - she sent scrapbook papers, wooden bits and bobs, a craft magazine, a couple patterns, some fabric, and best of all stained glass for mosaics and grout!!! (do i just add water to the grout?)

and a ridiculous sewing package from untouchableface which has perfect timeing!! due to being completely broke and not being able to splurge on craft supplies i was seriously running low on fabric!! she fixed that!! she also sent bias tape, zipper (desperately needed!), white fimo, and roving!!! i love everything!

thanks to both ladies!! i now have crafty supplies to actually do stuff with and not have to long to craft and have no supplies to craft with
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get the Burberry Cape Look For Fraction Of The Price
Selena Gomez Leads the Red-Hot Red Carpet!
Why Julianne Moore Is Ageless
What to Wear to Tailgate Parties
3 Ways to Wear Midi Trousers
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...