A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
740 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Summer Fill a Flat Rate box swap gallery!  (Read 11336 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2009 10:48:07 AM »

I received a big box full of all kinds of stuff!!!

Favorites are the dragonfly - going to my Mom for her dragonfly decorated bathroom - and the little white picket fence and house shaped cardboard cutout - going to become something...

Pictures later!

Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
fabricfriend
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2009 04:51:39 PM »

opened my box late yesterday and LOVED EVERYTHING! the little windows w/drapery already have my mind working. thanks partner Smiley i will be posting pic's soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2009 05:56:42 AM »

I'm sorry, I'm so delayed in posting. I received this package Thursday from Lolo_, which added the cherry to my sundae (Thursday I was an extra in a movie coming out 'The Fighter' with Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale and Amy Adams. May I just say Mark is as fine as ever, but Christian Bale looks awful. He lost so much weight for the role to look like a crack addict)

Anyways, here's some pics (i apologize for the bluriness, my camera sux which stinks cause I can't take pics for my etsy...ugh):

^ half the loot

^ the other half of the loot

^ some really cool vintage TV GUIDE cards, some cutouts from magazines and some vintage looking comic book covers on cards

^ a blurry picture of my small whimsie jar. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited when I saw this. And Lolo_ made a cute little bracelet thing around the jar with my name. And the polka dot ribbon was a nice touch. Inside was some beads and little things I can use for resin and some floss for friendship bracelets.

Some highlights were the polka dot fabric (love it) and an incense burner, which is creepy because I just bought some new incense and my old burner is in bad shape, its like she knew! also included were some star wars things, 2 cookbooks and  a comic books (someone did her research! I didn't mention my star wars love on the questionaire. I really appreciate the time you put into this Lolo_). I also got some red rubber bands, which I also needed (creepy), thread, stickers, old books for journaling/paper crafting, a zipper....A LOT of stuff.

Thank you so much Lolo_!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009 06:29:00 AM by yoyowa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2009 01:03:34 PM »

I received an excellent package from Pupper this week, full of fun craft supplies.

First up- She sent me a bunch of craft books, plastic canvas, extra envelopes, copper foil, polymer and modeling clay, scrapbook papers and scratchboard paper- which I've never used before, but I can't wait to try.

Next is a collection of yarn, pipe cleaners, pop tabs, hot pink feathers, glitter, embroidery floss, thread and a bunch of small craft kits.

And lastly, a set of acrylic paints and palette paper.

Thank you so much for everything, Pupper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lolo_
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2009 01:19:24 PM »

I'm so glad you liked your package yoyowa! I did some serious destashing for it. I figured I should start my swap career with a bang.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katilady
polychrome girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2009 02:14:48 PM »

this is what i received from wyokrista:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

americangothic
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2009 02:42:41 PM »

The box was busting at the scenes so I tried to take an overall picture and then other pics to show more detail.
I got a buttload of beads, yarn, twine, tons of cool paper deals, 2 tiny bottles with beads in them, 2 books on beading, stickers, fabric, cupcake fabric, a cupcake journal, omg, best package ever!

Thank you so much I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anything worth doing, is worth doing well.
rockon
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2009 07:39:13 PM »

I opened my packages from yoyowa and TheSapphireMoon tonight and it was worth the wait!!!  Two amazing packages with such fun stuff.   

Here is the loot from yoyowa!

It includes great little animal-whimsies and some kid-crafting stuff (GLITTER!) which I requested for use at work (work's always more fun when serious kid-crafting ensues Smiley)  . . . .

A TON of scrapbook paper, a purse pattern that looks like it might be about my speed, and this AWESOME fabric from which I can see a purse or two . . .

Thanks SO MUCH yoyowa -- the stuff is great and I can't wait to get crafty!
Stay tuned for pics of the loot from TheSapphireMoon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockon
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2009 07:53:27 PM »

Here are pics of the superlicious craftiness sent by TheSapphireMoon, who has some serious box-stuffing talent!  This stuff is GREAT -- especially for the creative kiddos on my caseload!  I ALMOST can't wait to go back to work in September and put it to use Smiley

The whole spread:

Highlights of this serious haul include oodles of whimsies that were in the bottom of the box:

Vintage patterns and craft books, beads (pictured) and stickers

A little cabbage patch action figure that my inner child might not share with the kids at school:

And an AWESOME fabric square that my roommate called "Brady Bunch material" (I think he is referring to Marcia's nifty mini-dress prints Smiley:

Thanks very much THeSapphireMoon!  And thanks to you, superhooker for organizing this wonderful swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2009 05:31:53 AM »

fabric, beads and whimsies!!!!  gotta love these packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a New Blank Document in InDesign CS3
How to Create a New Color Swatch in Photoshop CS3
How to Create a New Document From a Template in Illustrator CS3
How to Create a New Image in Photoshop CS3
How to Create a New Layer in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...