A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,110
Currently Running With Scissors:
741 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Summer Slamdance! IYP13 gallery!!  (Read 31496 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 13, 2009 10:52:48 AM »

Jenicat, I love the necklace on the left. Those textured pearls are really cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Glenda
« Reply #381 on: September 13, 2009 11:32:41 AM »

KarenLouise, you're welcome! I thoroughly enjoyed stitching it for you Smiley. This was one heckuva great swap for me, both as a swap-er and swap-ee!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 14, 2009 06:44:28 PM »

I wanted to share a couple of action shots of my bath goodies Lapoli sent me. Not only do the smell great and make me feel super pampered, but they also look so nice sitting around my bathtub.

handmade washcloths, body oil, bath tea bags:

I put the bayberry sea glass in a bowl and it makes the bathroom smell great!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #383 on: September 15, 2009 10:15:11 AM »

Oooh! Nice bath goodies! Bet it smells so yummy in there right now!

I took some action shots of the awesome wall organizer that Retro_Rose made me! The pockets on it were perfect and fit A LOT of things in them!

Just a whole shot of my small crafting area! You can see why I needed the organizer! Too much stuff and no space!

A closeup shot to show just how full it is!! It's FULL!!! I love it!

So thank you again Retro_Rose! I really love it and its perfect up!

for those who want to see more pics I added some pre-post cleaning pics in my gallery: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showgallery.php?ppuser=115000&cat=500
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
corduroy cat
« Reply #384 on: September 15, 2009 01:27:30 PM »

my big package of goodies arrived today from alteredmommy and WOW  Shocked look how she spoiled me...
the excitement builds!
a hand emerges!
an altered cabinet of curiosity!!!
some close ups
suprise mini shrine!
surprise mini shrine too!
and even more...
mini iron, beeswax, wax crayons, distress ink
and even more!
make magazine with steampunk and curiosity cabinet tuts, tons of bits and bobs for using in my art!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AM!!!! you rocked my year with this package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #385 on: September 15, 2009 01:33:50 PM »

Wonderful altered art. I love rusy bits and bobs! Looks like it will be a fun package to use!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #386 on: September 15, 2009 05:56:06 PM »

I love the brown bottle of "forbidden knowledge" and the "nirvana" paintbrush!  Neato!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KarenLouiseM

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 15, 2009 06:03:33 PM »

Lovely packages!  Great wall organizer - that would really come in handy for those little "bits" that get lost on a shelf.  And I really love that cabinet/shrine - very nice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #388 on: September 16, 2009 03:31:26 AM »

*envious*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
javede
« Reply #389 on: September 16, 2009 07:22:45 AM »

I am awefully late in posting photos of the wonderfull package I got from Samsara! Which does not in the least reflect how I feel about it, cause it blew my mind. Samsara not only made great items for me, she also used inspiration from my wists without copying things one-to-one!
First a really great hat that is super slouchy and comfy and brown, a color I like(my coat is brown infact) but don't have enough things in.

One of Samsara's beautifully painted glasses to put a candle in though I think it is sparkly enough on its own. I have been eyeing these for some time!
This glass actually prompted a discussion with the bf about the possible decoration of any future shared flat...I won  Grin

I took the first two photos at home, but my room is dark. The rest of the photos where taken in the bf's parents garden, much better light!
Here's everything together:

A flowery crocheted cushion in my favorit color combo ever! And the theme continues with a cupcake pin cushion, needle book, measuring tape and handmade knitting needles. I love these all so much and have to find a project I can knit with these, so I can show them off at the next knitting group meet up  Cheesy
Missing is a "normal" pink measuring tape already packed away, because I won't use it as a measuring tape but as a handle for a bag I am planning  Wink
I have a not-so-secret love for matrioschka dolls and those two hair pins and the brooch will get much use! Especially since I plan on cutting my hair shorter again, so will actually need those then.
There's also a round piece of soap/scrub which Samsara made herself. She didn't put any kind of scent in it cause that's what I like!
And now, because I couldn't get over the sooooooooooo much better light in the garden a few close-ups:

But that was not all! She also made me these stitch markers from polymer clay that are tiny chocolate candies. One even looks like it has been bitten  Cheesy

Missing is a little wishing star, to tell a wish and then hang so it will be fullfilled. Even in the garden I couldn't get a decent photo of it. I already have a wish to tell it in mind  Smiley

Thanks so much for this great package Samsara!
It has been a fun swap with you, I loved making things for you!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009 07:25:47 AM by javede » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe
How to Plate a Roasted Chicken
How to Roast a Chicken
How to Make Chicken Sauce
How to Make Chicken Stock
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...