A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,723
Currently Running With Scissors:
712 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Summer Slamdance! IYP13 gallery!!  (Read 36220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

oneredboot
« Reply #260 on: September 02, 2009 08:35:21 AM »

yay!  I'm so glad you are happy with everything, rangerbeth!  the apron and slippers and neckwarmer look great on you!  I had such fun with this swap.  especially looking for vintage aquatic insect images...  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: September 02, 2009 09:58:57 AM »

so many great things in this gallery all the time!

AQ - wanted to let you know that I showed my 6 year old grand-daughter the pics you took of the pillowcases. She saw them in the beginning stages while I was still drawing and 'helped' with ideas and placement but wasn't too sure about them, however the finished product was impressive (or maybe it was your photos, LOL!). At least enough that she has now "commissioned" a set of pillowcases for her birthday, LOL! though she wants princesses and a castle, LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #262 on: September 02, 2009 10:29:04 AM »

I received an awe inspiring package from SonjaBoo today!  You WILL wist! 

First, the package arrived and it was trimmed in . . . BACON!

It was beautifully packaged.  I need to work on this.

The polka dot bag contained a felted brooch!

This cute little box:
held this amazing necklace:  
I didn't get a very good picture of this -- it is so beautiful!~

Next up . . . an embroidery hoop filled with kanansi (or however you spell that) brooches!!!!!!  Such a cute idea!

The next cute little box: contained this adorable brooch
Again, lousy picture -- stunning piece.

The coupe de grace: 

I love this suncatcher!  I love all my brooches!  I love swapping with SonjaBoo!  Thank you so much, dearheart!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: September 02, 2009 10:31:05 AM »

Gorgeous, gorgeous!

And I love the apron, oneredboot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #264 on: September 02, 2009 11:46:32 AM »

I have been drooling over this gallery for awhile now, the IYP is always so full of awesome!!!!  I received my package from corduroy cat while I was away last week and finally found my camera.  Behold the fabulousness....

First off, we have some excellent crafty supplies...paper, stickers, copper gilding (sweeet!), skully and other beads and a freaking great collage sheet of anatomical hearts!

Next some lavender from London, paper flowers, felted brooch (top right) and a couple of felted circles pinned to the nifty bag it all came in

also in the nifty bag was a cool magnet and altered domino pendant

3 ATC's that came in another nifty little bag, a great house for my chunky house collection and a fun little Frida comic book Grin 

A felted vessel!!  In my favourite colours of turquoise and coppery orange, its around 5" high.  I am in LOVE!

Lastly a shrine that is layered with text, papers, ephemera and all kinds of coolness...

Inside are all my favourite things, skeletons, anatomical heart, milagros, yarn and all kinds of odd little bits of ephemera.  The quote is "It is non-existence,the unlimited,it is the ultimate mystery, it is the abscence of all, the perfect form, the incomprehensible Absolute"  Its a fabulous shrine and I can't wait to put it in my new craft space!

I loved swapping with you babs and hope my (tardy) package is half as great as yours!  Thank you so much Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap 2014 Winter Market SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: September 02, 2009 01:58:13 PM »

Wow I love the suncatcher and brooches! Cheesy

I love the art shrine!  I love the red wings on the woman in the black dress with her hat and high heels!!  
I LOVE IT!! Grin

Awesome packages!! Smiley
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009 01:59:15 PM by RyverChyld » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #266 on: September 02, 2009 02:13:55 PM »

Wow, so many wonderful things to comment on! I love the banana cozy (I need one of those!), suncatcher and the felted vessel. All are gorgeous! (Well, I don't know if I can say the banana cozy is gorgeous, but it sure is cute!)

I had an amazing package waiting for me last night from SevsOnlyGirl. Check out all the goodies!

First up is a cool dandelion fluff hoodie based off one on my wists. I love how it turned out, Sev!

Next we have a cool glittery, steampunky tee. I sure do love me an antique key! Grin

And if that wasn't enough clothing, Sevs also sent me a queen themed shirt and hat! These puppies are sparkly in person, I couldn't get a good photo of the sparkles. They look great, Sevs!

And then there's a buttload of jewelry. I told Sevs I was into chunky necklaces and did she deliver or what?!? And the last photo is of a cool fall-themed bracelet with matching earrings.

And, the piece de resistance (no idea how you actually spell that)... a quilt for Snorty!!! She is uber-excited as you can tell from the photo. Seriously, that's her excited look. Grin  I don't think you can tell in the photos, but Sev used an adorable paw print fabric for the backing - it's too cute!

Thanks for a great swap, Sevs, I hope you like your goodies as much as I like mine!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009 02:15:08 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #267 on: September 02, 2009 04:15:58 PM »

Awww, I'm glad Snort likes her blanket! Smiley  She's adorable!  I still feel like I got the better end of the deal, as I received my package today.  I hope you're having a lovely anniversary - Kevin says "Congrats!" Smiley  My daughter did request a dandelion fluff hoodie also, I was hoping it was okay as I really liked it and am going to make myself one this weekend. Smiley

I'll be posting photos of my goodies by tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #268 on: September 02, 2009 05:38:57 PM »

I recieved from Pseudo_pix a couple of days ago, and I just now got the time to post pictures!!!

First off is this Zebra Weekender Bag!!! It's soo soft and pretty! I love it!

And Two Items from my wist, a Slytherin Sign and a Fabric Necklace!!

And a Jar of Whimsies!!

And my favorite out of the jar!

Thanks soooo much pseudo!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #269 on: September 02, 2009 05:39:43 PM »

So many lovely packages! I love the fruit cozies, felted vessel, Jewelry, ahhhhgggg all of it is great!
I am one of the lucky ones that received a package today from TheSapphireMoon!  Grin I needed it after the long long day I had!

Everything together! A sweet card, mini jar of whimsies, bag of scrap fabric, jewelry, bias tape, ribbon, skirt, dashiki, and super cute owl pen!

I got one of TSM's chunky bracelets! I love orange and this is perfect! I'll wear it all the time! Also the sweetest little owl charm!

Keychains! I was just saying how my art center keys needed a new key chain so I can find them easier!

Fantastic earrings and necklace set. The bracelet also matches it. It all goes so well with the skirt too. I have a wonderful outfit to wear!

Here is the closeup of the applique on the skirt. I will do an action shot on Friday. I look like hell today and I'm so tired I could drop. It fits wonderfully though!

And the fabulous dashiki. It is a sort of gauzy fabric. I have a brown cami that will be perfect for under it.(The fabric is brown not olive green. The sun freaked out the color a bit.) It is dressy and casual so I can wear it around town and also to my office job or art exhibits!

The jar of whimsies included a bunch of fun buttons, beads, and what nots.

Thanks so much TheSapphireMoon. I love everything and hope you love your package too!  Grin (Stayed tuned for action shots.  Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Classic Apple Pie Recipe
How to Make Brown Cow Ice Cream Floats with Abigail Breslin
How to Make a No-Bake Oreo Dirt Cake
How to Make Macaroons
How to Make the Topping for Man Catcher Brownies
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...