A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 308,229
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Movie-In-A-Box Swap [signup:Jul 4-Jul 14]  (Read 21691 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AlexPrime
~Master of Fear~

ThERe iS nOThiNG tO FEaR buT FeAr iTSelF...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009 09:31:43 AM »

Ahh, I can't wait till I get my partner so I can begin crafting! Fortunatly, my movies are ones that most people have seen, like All Tim Burton movies, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, Labyrinth...

I had to forcibly restrain myself from posting the hundreds of movies I love.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I really prefer burning a whole house down rather than trying to root out a few rats. It's extreme, but y'know, I'm not a very nice person."
Joesuplicki
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009 09:40:03 AM »

I agree, Tried hard to limit it to 5 and I tried to pick the movie people would have seen before, but I own hundreds of movies and I tried to pick a nice spred, some Scifi/Fantasy, some comedy, some action. Can't wait to start this. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlexPrime
~Master of Fear~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009 10:20:16 AM »

Same, I love so many movies, it was extremely hard to pick out my favorites.  Sad

Makes me want to go watch them all...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I really prefer burning a whole house down rather than trying to root out a few rats. It's extreme, but y'know, I'm not a very nice person."
butterflyangel
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009 11:39:24 AM »

Silly question...Is there a certain size box?

not silly  Cheesy

hmm i guess a box that would fit everythng you crafted  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

22/50
butterflyangel
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009 11:41:43 AM »

i'm soo happy how excited you guys are

makes me super excited too  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

22/50
Joesuplicki
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009 11:42:56 AM »

I am assuming your question was "do we have to craft the box to put everything in?" I had the same question too originally but just assumed that we didn't need to craft the box to put it all in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HarleyQuinn
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009 01:07:44 AM »

Ahh, I can't wait till I get my partner so I can begin crafting! Fortunatly, my movies are ones that most people have seen, like All Tim Burton movies, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, Labyrinth...

I had to forcibly restrain myself from posting the hundreds of movies I love.  Roll Eyes

Haha, thats REALLY funny... If we're partnered up based on similar tastes I have a feeling we may be partners... Tim burton is my favorite director EVER, Batman is my favorite super hero (obviously, my screenname lol), HP is AMAZING, I've loved the labyrinth since I was little, and I'm super excited about the new alice and wonderland movie even though I LOVE the disney version... we could be movie twins lol

Just wanted to pass this along, because I dont think I put it in my questionaire or anything... but I'll be out of town from the 19-28th and will have little access to the internet to check in with things. Hope thats ok?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlexPrime
~Master of Fear~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009 03:22:14 AM »

Oh my god, You are my hero! Harley Quinn is my favorite Female Villain ever. I just made a Harley Quinn hoodie and posted it on here the other day!  Tongue I am a super Harry Potter geek, I am in love with Labyrinth and have been since I was little (David Bowie Kiss ), and Tim Burton owns my life. Seriously.

Haha. We ARE movie twins.  Tongue

Oh, and you also live in Washington. My Best Friend lives in PO, and I have been there a few times. Lovely place. I may go again in august sometime. 

Coincidence? Or Conspiracy?  Wink
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009 03:56:43 AM by Alexandra-the-Great » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009 07:25:49 AM »

I'm in Tacoma and I was Harley Quinn for Halloween last year.  So I think we've got a 3-way coincidence going on!  Except I don't like Tim Burton much.  My top 5 were IJ & the Last Crusade, Star Wars, Elf, Rocky, and Monsters Inc.  I value them so much for entertainment that my favorites don't fit too well into one category!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009 07:53:16 AM »

Harley Quinn- Oh my gosh, I'm sooo excited to see the new Alice in Wonderland, too!! I hope it's going to be failry dark and creepy Smiley Kinda like Pan's Labyrinth or such... but the concept drawings look utterly fantastic ^_^

On another note- has anyone here seen Mirrormask? It's a movie written by Neil Gaiman (most favorite author of mine!) This movie is at the top of my list because it's one that I could watch over and over and over and over...

Sending my questionaire off right now! I'm excited as this will be my first swap ever Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...