A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Summer is for... \../ METAL \../ - A Gallery of Hardcore Craftiness  (Read 20958 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: July 03, 2009 01:41:14 PM »

Pictures of your masterpieces go here, my little hellriders.

Original thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=305948.0

Swapper status:

Blue = sent
Green = received
Purple = sent and received
Orange = sending late with communication
Red = there is a problem, contact me immediately!
Strikeout = feedback given

miezimau <-------> Strutter
Dorkariffic <------> bunnyface
DeadGirl <--------> CartoonJunkie
thelastkodama <--> sikamikanica
meepum <--------> pennydreadfull
TintedShadow <--> crazyda79
chimes <---------> bezoona
ilovesnails <------> andwedanced
Onyxnox <-------> aada
morglanc <-------> pretty hate machine
Phizzychick <-----> sweetbettieleigh
TrickyMcVomit ---> Lisaisab (late with communication) -------------> curiousfae
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009 09:24:09 AM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
rangerbeth
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009 08:20:34 PM »

I really wish I could have participated in this, but I can't wait to see the results!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bezoona
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009 10:23:56 AM »

Get ready to rock...

Seriously, my partner, chimes is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I mean this is beyond what I expected, I am completely panicking about the stuff I made, which looks like total garbage next to this stuff. I may need an extra few days, NO JOKE.

Tons of pics, but trust me they're worth it...I'm a HUGE maiden fan, LOVE them with all my heart. I'm also a total girlie girl and look to cook and frilly stuff. So check out the awesomeness that will be in my kitchen.

Yeah, I actually can't figure out these potholders, the fabric looks like its printed, my pictures stink but you can see Eddie on one side, with my favorite lyrics from Aces High and then the Maiden logo on the other, this is amazing.

And an awesome Maiden bag, I LOVE this, I honestly don't even know where Chimes found this tshirt, its awesome. I may add a zipper to it just to make it safer to carry. LOVE THIS!!!!

This is my favorite I think, because its going to hang in a very obvious place in my kitchen replacing the REALLY ugly plastic bag holder I have up right now. Again, not sure how she just had this awesome T laying around?!?!

And this is the SWEETEST, "Breakfast with Lemmy" oh gosh I love this so much, its just too cute, I think I'm going to use it as a spoon rest so its always on my stove. Its so cool, Ace of Spades and then the lyrics...all on the side. Beautiful. Amazing.

I feel bad that I'm the one who received first, I think my stuff will kick everything out of the water. Including my own. I really feel totally overwhelmed and totally misunderstood the 4 points thing...holy crap this stuff is amazing!!!

Thank you Chimes, you have been the most amazing partner, I'll own this stuff for EVER and I know that for a fact!

Up the Irons!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

chimes
the chimenator

the chimenator

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009 10:35:41 AM »

Get ready to rock...

Seriously, my partner, chimes is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I mean this is beyond what I expected, I am completely panicking about the stuff I made, which looks like total garbage next to this stuff. I may need an extra few days, NO JOKE.

Tons of pics, but trust me they're worth it...I'm a HUGE maiden fan, LOVE them with all my heart. I'm also a total girlie girl and look to cook and frilly stuff. So check out the awesomeness that will be in my kitchen.

Yeah, I actually can't figure out these potholders, the fabric looks like its printed, my pictures stink but you can see Eddie on one side, with my favorite lyrics from Aces High and then the Maiden logo on the other, this is amazing.

Thank you Chimes, you have been the most amazing partner, I'll own this stuff for EVER and I know that for a fact!

Up the Irons!!!

Sweet!  I'm so glad you like it all!

I was going to make you a spoon rest...actually... but I loved the idea of "breakfast with Lemmy".... so I went for the bowl. Smiley How funny that your end use MIGHT be a spoon rest!  

I did actually print the fabric for the potholders... there's printable fabric you can buy that works with an inkjet printer. Smiley

Here's a couple more pix of the potholders:

You can tell I made those first! They were the most planned out.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009 10:36:52 AM by chimes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TintedShadow
Craft it with stardust!

*Even the prettiest rose has thorns*

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009 10:43:29 AM »

wow I love that bowl! your whole package is awesome, chimes you've done a great job! Can't wait to see everyone else's
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*There's no such thing as strangers, just friends you haven't met yet*
bezoona
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009 10:49:35 AM »

Oh thanks for the better pics of the potholders. I LOVE that printable fabric, that's just flipping amazing! My goodness! I just LOVED everything really, its all just too much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pennydreadfull

Craft or Die \m/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009 11:28:36 AM »

holy crap i am 100% jealous of everything you got!! i am also a huge maiden and motorhead fan!! i mean really...lemmy is god!!

i have to end up sending late b.c my nana is in the hospital  Cry
so im in jersey (i live in pa) for the time being and  cant finish my large til i get home b.c i need my sewing machine...i dont know when ill be home but i should be sending only a few days late, ugh!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters - Francisco Goya

Always willing to do personal swaps!
http://pinterest.com/jamietoohey/
Instagram - jamietoohey
lilinkmomma78
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009 03:52:01 PM »

is that a fiesta bowl? Looks awesome! I need to spice up my dinnerware...had it for 12 yrs and its colorful and all but b-o-r-i-n-g!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chimes
the chimenator

the chimenator

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009 07:16:20 PM »

is that a fiesta bowl? Looks awesome! I need to spice up my dinnerware...had it for 12 yrs and its colorful and all but b-o-r-i-n-g!!!

si si! It is a fiesta bowl. I collect not-perfect pieces and paint them. This one was itching to be rocked out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilovesnails

Slugs are just homeless snails.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009 05:37:21 AM »

That is one awsome package. I'm in slaver driver mode with myself to get the last few things done. I hope that they rock just as much as all this awsome stuff dose.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chicken Adobo - Part 2
How to Make Chicken Adobo - Part 3
Sauteed Salmon Salad Recipe
How to Cook Chicken Tikka Masala
Egg White and Shitake Omelet Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...