A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,034
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: July 2009 Birthday Swap (Lists Only)  (Read 2591 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2009 04:40:15 AM »

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT POSTING A LIST (WITH APPROVAL). THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR DISCUSSION; THIS THREAD IS FOR BIRTHDAY LISTS ONLY.

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A PM SAYING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
The first 3 Craftsters to sign up will have extra time to choose a partner....
after that, I ask that you notify me of your choice of craftee within 3 days of posting your list.

Swap name: July 2009 Birthday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: craftydeb

FOR POSTING BIRTHDAY LISTS Sign-up date range:  July 1- July 31
FOR CHOOSING A BIRTHDAY WISH TO FULFILL Sign-up date range:  July 1 - July 31
DATE TO SEND ITEMS BY:  2 weeks after you claim someone unless other arrangements are made ahead of time

Limited to a certain number of people?: No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
You must be 13 years old to swap.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
   - If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
   - If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

1. This swap is list style, like the Ongoing Wishlist Swap, however it is NOT chain style. You can choose any birthday craftsters list that is posted, rather than only picking the last one.

2. This is a medium item swap. A medium item is defined as a craft or recon etc that takes you two hours to complete OR $20 worth of Store Bought Items. (If bought from a thrift store, estimate at what it would have cost new.) However you may also substitute a few small items for a medium.

3. If your birthday is in swap's current month, you can post your birthday wish list for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the swap questionnaire filled out and wait for approval.

4. Once you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would like to receive. This is the format for your lists: First post your location and a short bio of yourself, then a list of crafted items you would like, then craft supplies (if any) and lastly you can put a few extras that arent crafted, things like candy or tea. Remember, the more items on your list, the more likely you are to be chosen. The minimum of items to post is five.  Also including your wists is a good way for people to get the idea of your likes and style.  If you have any allergies please type them in red in your bio section.

5. Please post lists only in this thread. Discussion can be done here in the combined discussion/gallery thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310038.0

6. Every birthday participant must make at least one claim. You may have up to two claims at a time, and then you can claim again once your items are received (not when you mail out). New swappers may only have one outstanding claim; they may claim again after their first claim is received. Claims need to be made from the "crafted" and "craft supplies" sections of a person's list. The "extras" are just that--extra items you may want to throw in if you are feeling generous, but claims cannot be solely extras. Keep it crafty :-) (I'm asking that if you are sending mostly supplies, that you craft a little something for the bday babe.)

7. You may get claimed more than once, but your minimum amount to claim is one.  It is possible you may not get claimed at all. In this case you will not be provided a swap angel; angels are only if you get flaked on. However I do my best to make sure everyone gets claimed by keeping track of how many times each person is claimed. If possible try to pick someone who has been claimed 0 times versus someone who has been claimed 3 times.

8. If it is not your birthday but you would like to send a birthday present out you may do so.  Fill out the non-birthday swapper questionnaire and send it to me for approval.  Birthday swappers who receive a present from a non-birthday swapper must send a snail mail thank you card.  You will not receive feedback until I hear from the other swapper that they have received a thank you card.

9. When you choose to fulfill a birthday wish, PM both me (craftydeb) AND the chosen craftster.  At that time, please request the address for where to send it.  After that you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door.

10. It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  It is REQUIRED that you PM me when you've sent and of course, don't forget the DC#.  It is REQUIRED that when you receive, you PM me and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  

11. When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see what has been chosen.
(It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.)

12. If you are sending late you must PM me by your send-out date.  If your send-out date comes and goes and you dont PM me, you will receive poor communication feedback.  It should not be my job to hunt you down and find out what is going on.

Please make sure to put July Bday Swap or something equivalent in the subject line on all communications.  The most important thing to me is communication.  Please PM me when you send and receive, and please reply to my PM's to you in a timely manner.  

If you want to SIGN UP TO POST YOUR BIRTHDAY LIST:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap-  July 2009 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name & Address (formatted for mailing):
When is your birthday?
Have you read and understand all of the rules to this swap?
Are you willing to send at least a medium item per claim?
(If not then you will not be approved.)
Are you at least 13 years old?  Yes/No
Who and what do you claim for crafting?
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt.  Yes/No

If it is not your birthday and you want to SEND TO A BIRTHDAY CRAFTSTER:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- July 2009 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address:
Chosen craftster and item:
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt. Yes/No

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PM AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please make sure to post in the combined Gallery/Discussion Thread to keep up with updates:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310038.0

Previous rounds of the Birthday swap...
June 2009   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307715.0
June 2009 gallery/discussion  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307716.0
May 2009   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303168.0
May 2009   gallery/discussion http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303169.0
April 2009   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299371.0
April 2009 gallery/discussion  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299406.0
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009 04:48:41 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009 04:41:12 AM »

Please make sure to post in the combined Gallery/Discussion Thread to keep up with updates:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310038.0

July  Birthday Crafters:

1.  CraftyDeb July 22    2 gifts coming
2. pinokeeo July 6    2 gifts coming
3.  TAOJ  July 11   1 gift coming
4.  Persephone Hazard  July 29   1 gift coming
5.  calluna July 3   2 gifts coming

Angel for pinokeeo.....
RaeRaggs -> pinokeeo  thank you!

Non Birthday Crafters!

1. phnxreign99
2. ellenmarie  
Again, no limit, just too lazy to put in a bunch of extra numbers right this moment...

SENT
RECEIVED
Sending late with communication
Please PM Organizer
Negative (2 weeks late in sending)
crossed out - feedback left

Claims:

Send by July 20
TAOJ -> craftydeb a celtic neckwarmer

Send by July 25
calluna ->  Persephone Hazard for everything but the kitchen sink

Send by Aug 3
phnxreign99 -> TAOJ for tea towels
ellenmarie -> pinokeeo some clay cake charms and some hand carved stamps...!!!

Send by Aug 4
Persephone Hazard -> pinokeeo for a set of themed coasters and some felted beads

Send by Aug 6
pinokeeo -> calluna I'm not telling.

Send by Aug 10
craftydeb -> calluna for supplies

Send by Aug 14
phnxreign99 -> Craftydeb for a gnome shirt

thank you cards received
pinokeeo
craftydeb
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009 04:39:34 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009 05:35:46 PM »

My birthday is July 6.  I live in Oregon, USA.  I am a mom, a grandma, a frustrated farmer, an artist and crafter, and a collector of miniatures,  vintage toys, story dolls and pinocchio figurines.

I forgot to add that I am allergic to anything scented.  Severely allergic.

My wists: http://www.wists.com/pinokeeo

my wish list for the birthday swap

crafty items:
felt beads
clay beads in stone colors (something that looks like gems or stones)
steampunk jewelry (earrings or pendant)
polymer cake charms
things in resin (pendants, paperweights)
garden markers that will last more than one season
handmade dining napkins
coasters of any kind
handmade stamps of animals ( tortoises, geckos, frogs, dragonflies, lady bugs, butterflies)

supplies:
resin starter kit
vintage buttons
lino blanks for rubber stamp carving
needle felting kit for beginners

extras:
dark chocolate (I love European chocolates)
vintage craft books

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009 06:26:41 PM by pinokeeo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009 11:56:59 AM »

My birthday is July 11, not telling how old I am  Wink  I have 3 children from ages 5 to 15 years  Roll Eyes  Teens are fun, no really  Cheesy  I work full time in and out of the house and I'm currently remodeling a home that is over 100 years old. I live on Cape Breton Island on the east coast of Canada, July 1 is Canada's birthday.

My wists are at the bottom of my signature and would love anything crafty off of it  Smiley

My wish list is:
*stenciled t-shirt, preferably brown, with a white or ivory stenciled dandelion going up the side and a small one on the back at the base of the neck
*hand knit socks
* embroidered tea towels,  my kitchen has a strawberry theme
* purse, love the Amy Butler styles, something in a small to medium size
*vinyl wall decals - ivory colored dandelions or saying "life is not numbered by the  number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away"
*overnight bag
*a necklace with a true red pendant
*soaps, lotions, sugar scrubs ~ I like berry, cucumber and other fresh scents
*a pretty, girly looking laptop bag
*fairy garden items

supplies:
*book binding kit, with instructions please
*yarn, any natural fibers
* pattern for Sylvi http://www.twistcollective.com/collection/index.php/component/content/article/60-winter-2008-patterns/147-sylvi-by-mari-muinonen
*shaped buttons - strawberries, bunnies, etc to sew onto kids items

other:
*I love anything with sugar in it  Grin

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009 06:29:58 AM by TAOJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009 12:45:50 PM »

Hi!   I'm Deb... and I'm a cusp baby - born on the 22nd - I'm not quite a Cancer... not quite a Leo and just don't seem to fit entirely in either category but I'm actually kind of used to that - I've always been a bit off!

I'm a a crafty over achiever - I crochet design (please link me in your blog or wist some of my designs! shameless self promotion), I machine knit, sew, wood burn, paint, quilt... I am fascinated by crafty gadgets and have a hard time getting enough of them!
I have two boys - age 8 and 6 and usually ask for things for them since I always worry I'm hard to craft for but I think this swap I'll be super selfish and keep it all to myself bwahahaha!

I'm really allergic to wool - seriously no wool in my package no matter what!  Others have thought hey, why not - it really can't hurt if I use wool, but seriously no wool please it really really kills me.  I'm also allergic to cats but as long as kitty doesn't roll around on the materials it should be okay - lint rollers are a wonderful thing Wink

Pretty much anything from my wists  http://www.wists.com/craftydeb
My wists isn't overly long but I do love everything in there!

Craftable things...
I have a few knit hats on my wists like this one... http://www.berroco.com/287.291/287/287_rickie_pv.html
   of this one.... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=131879.0;all
knitted yoga socks - I'm a size 9 foot
knit celtic neckwarmer http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=293031.0  TAOJ thanks so much!  You are awesome!!
anything but a butterfly stained glass (I have one already - it is gorgeous and hangs in my craft room window)
a screen printed/stenciled gnome shirt - I love these designs especially gnome swap shirts
Wind chimes/yard art - I'm smitten with these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=289967.0
ceramic plant pot(s) no holes in the bottom tho - and at least 6" so I can repot some of my babies
I'm mesmerized by fused glass pendants but non silver fittings makes my neck itch anymore Sad  So much for costume jewelry for me.

Crafty Supplies - gently loved is always aokay with me
miter binding tool similar to this one ...or....this one
there are some machine embroidery designs in my wists
acrylic quilting templates - I have a few but not many.  I'd love some for drunkard's path quilts in different sizes or one like this S curve triangle]
Locker hooking supplies - I am intrigued by this and it is on my short list of things to learn to do.
batik fabrics - I am in love with batiks for quilts - so pretty!  My local quilter companion and I are going to make some this next year! wooo hooo!

trinkets
crystal nail file - a friend of mine has one and I luuuurve it!
I'd say dark chocolate anything but it gets REALLY hot here in Alabama and I'd be afraid it would melt in the mailbox Sad
I love good n plenties and black licorice as well oh and cinnamon gummy bears. They're the only gummy worth eating imho
a complete mahjong set
I use Susan Bates bamboo handled crochet hooks - and yeah, I'm always misplacing my G hook.

surprises are always welcome too - if you think I'll love it, I completely trust you!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009 11:04:09 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009 06:10:01 PM »

Er, yes. I'm Seph, I live in London, my birthday is on the 29th. Steampunky/antiquey jewellery in copper and brass can tempt me, but I mostly wear silver - and never, ever gold. My favourite colour is really offensively hot pink. I like swirly, flock, damask, fleur de lys, filligree-type patterns, especially if they're glamorously boudoir-looking and in black/pink/white. Think Victorian elegance and gothic glamour :-) I am however by no means immune to the cute and kitsch, especially quirky 50s-esque styles! I have a Thing for ampersands (the '&' symbol) and other particuarly loved motifs include theatrical tragi/comi masks and padlock/key things. Especially the locks! I love anything with the words 'slut' or 'whore' on it, especially if it seems out-of-place (see the teaset on my wists). I am a vegetarian, so please nothing that isn't veggie. My proportions are 47-44-54 and I'm 5'2".

Crafted stuff:
  • Any sort of black skirt, preferably either very long or very short but other lengths good too :-) Non-black skirts also welcomed if you think they're 'me'. Yeah, I'm a skirt freak...
  • A full-length apron, possibly with a pocket, in a gorgeous fabric. Something stylish and retro housewifeish and kitsch.
  • Handspun yarn, the art-yarnier the better!
  • Soaps, bath bombs, bath salts, etc. If you make me something that turns my bathwater pink I will love you forever. I am especially wanting some felted soap.
  • A netbook case for an Acer Aspire One (google should give you measurements), ideally with a space/pocket for the power lead.
  • I'm gearing up for uni and after loads of awesomely beautiful things that might help. Lavishly overdecorated ringbinders, pens, notebooks, pencil cases etc etc
  • A crochet hook roll.
  • A quite large and *very* secure and sturdy book tote. This really will be used to cart around books - lots of books, and my laptop too, and probably the occasional pair of high heels - so needs to be up to the job!
  • Bookmarks :-D
  • Safe, sturdy toys for my cats. Eric likes balls and things that roll around for him to chase, Gwendolen (whose name almost nobody can spell right, for some reason) likes dangles and things for me to wiggle for her for her to attack.
  • Jewelery! Though I do wear studs if they're cool enough I prefer big, dangly earrings and don't mind if they're a bit heavy. I have largeish wrists (7.5-8in) and I look really rubbish in chokers, preferring necklaces that hang to the decolletage [grin] I'm also allergic to nickel.

Supplies and extras:
  • Basically any beading/jewellerymaking supplies you can think of. Believe me, I'll find a use for them! Particular loves, in case you need help, are cameos, unusual and ornate clasps/finishings/findings and spectacular focal beads.
  • Ditto for papercraft/scrapbooking. Again, particular favorites are gorgeous 12x12 papers, unusual alphabet stickers, brads and those sticky 3d embellishments. My favourite papercraft company, for inspiration, is probably 7Gypsies.
  • Tops/batts and other things for spinning - angelina, silk etc. I am in love with merino but itching to try new things!
  • Yarn. Basically any yarn. I want a stash [grin]
  • FOs, EOs, glitter, pigments, dried petals...anything for soap/bath bombs, basically. I have to buy all my citric acid online and I'm forever running out, so that's always gratefully received :-)
  • Fat quarters of awesome fabrics
  • Any sort of perler/hama beads
  • Any colour of kool aid for dying yarn - I can't get it this side of the pond.
  • This is going to sound stupid but if you're sending from the US or Canada, I'd really appreciate some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - I LOVE them!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009 06:13:12 PM by Persephone Hazard » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
calluna
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009 01:36:15 PM »

Greetings! Im a 4th-of-July baby, but not a Yankee Doodle Dandy. Please, in the name of all things sacred, do not make me something red-white-and-blue or USA-themed!  Cheesy I'm born-n-raised Californian, though I'm hoping to go work abroad or do some other adventure after my temp job ends in August.
I'm very much a mix of "earthy" and "up in the cosmos", somehow, and on a journey through life that has generally been painful and yet it has me in awe right now. I am left-handed, left-leaning, non-pierced, aspiring vegetarian and am sensitive to smoke, with very little storage space right now. My style is completely eclectic, though I'm definitely not modern. I have no allergies to speak of beyond mold/mildew.
My Craftster profile has lots of info, and so do my wists...which are more of a lot of stuff i like than a wishlist.

My wishlist (not in any order of preference) :

Crafted:
- small painting of an animal in dignified, old-fashioned apparel (I just started a collection after discovering Berkley Illustration! preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'berkleyillustration.etsy.com'))
- a dark-colored (or any shade of brown) snood that looks kinda delicate
- cigar-box charkha for spinning: http://www.interweave.com/spin/projects/Cigar-boxCharkha.pdf
- a lapquilt
- felted cloche, or other 1920s-40s style hat
- multi-tiered ornately beaded or chainmail choker; examples in my wists.
- Hippyish recon clothing (patched-together kind of stuff), medium size. Examples aplenty in my wists (most are toward the end). Heres links to some tutorials:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=28933.0  
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=18063.0  
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=15216.0  
- a big buddha candle or a small buddha statue you've made
- one of the jumping circus mice (with uniform?) from "Coraline"
- a bedspread made of 2 of those India/hippyish tapestries sewn together (such as this or this, rather than tie-dye) quilted back-to-back with batting in between.
- a fruit cozy
- small wall-mountable shrine or nicho
- fabric hair curlers
- pajama pants
- I'd love anything from the Mexican Kitsch Swap
- floppy Salvador Dali clock
- a calorimetry in black or gray
- Wraparound pants, aka Thai fishermen's pants. Another pattern is here: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/show/3807
- Hand-carved stamp of a logo I've envisioned
- itty-bitty miniatures (ideally smaller than standard dollhouse miniature size, hence the superfluous "itty-bitty"), poly-clay or otherwise, for placement in shrines
- steampunkish hairclips
- a 4x4 "chunky page" to add to my small collection. Ideas for themes include "whimsical steampunk", "magical forest", "goats", and/or "amusement/theme parks of yesteryear"
- custom decorated undies, inspired by the Craftster Undies Swaps  Grin No thongs or giant granny-pants please; I am open to any other style (with my favorite being the kind that resemble boys briefs), and a medium generally fits fine.
- a fairy/gnome door I can leave at the base of a tree
- Earth-friendly little bath/beauty goodies you've made, like handmade body scrub (like sugar or sea salt), body butter, products made with hemp, essential oils, etc

Supplies:
- your used Bind-It-All machine!
- your used SLR film camera! (the kind with interchangeable lenses. You wouldn't have to include lenses, I just need a working camera body)
- batts / carded fiber for hand-spinning
- your used diy/alternacrafty books (i have a huge Amazon.com wishlist...)
- embroidery or x-stitch needles of any size (I lose them frequently, plus I'm teaching others how to do needlework in a free class)
- Mod Podge, Liquitex or other media-in-a-bottle
- other miscellaneous resources for papercraft finishes such as embossing supplies, alcohol inks, heat gun or beeswax.
- rotary punch (usually in the leatherwork section of the craft stores, it's a hole-punch with multiple sizes).
- scrapbook paper made by Dove of the East
- metal/tin letter-punches
- the small device used for making short audio recordings inside greeting cards, or the one marketed for scrapbooking specifically (http://www.diecutswithaview.com/product_view.php?id=1357)
- metal (or metallic) scrapbook/bookbinding embellishments that look old, such as metal label-holders.
- Biggest wish: a good pair of left-handed scissors, any size -- I haven't been able to find mine since I moved!
- papermaking supplies, such as cotton linter
- amazingly cool artist paper, any size
- an X-Acto tool handle (I have a bunch of blades but no handle)
- variegated rainbow embroidery floss (DMC makes it, but I've only seen it in one store, ever)

Or, a surprise that features any of the following:
- Speak, the dog/capybara of The Tick
- Heen, the palace errand dog in Howl's Moving Castle
- the Radish Spirit from Miyazaki's Spirited Away
- llamas, alpacas, meercats, wombats, otters, goats or realistic banana slugs
- something related to the movie Amelie, especially the dog and duck portraits in Amelie's room

EXTRAS -
- old broken crayons I can melt and mold (I already have nice new crayons)
- odd little old bits and pieces of things (clockwork parts, scraps of art yarn, puzzle pieces, etc)
- any people or items from the *older* Fisher Price Little People -- not the modern chunky ones, I collect the ones that are small enough to choke on!
- One of the Craftster t-shirts, in medium or small

Thanks and much crafty love!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009 03:44:52 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009 06:10:53 AM »

The claiming period for the July birthday swap is officially ended.
If you wanted to make one last claim and forgot send me a message and I'll get you added to the list.

Packages are in transit so remember to pm me and your sender when you receive and post up action shots!!
If you are receiving a package from a non birthday sender remember to send your thank you cards in the mail - not email.  You will not get feedback until you have done so Smiley

We had a quiet birthday months but our summer birthdays are almost always quiet ones.
I have not seen August being posted as of yet.  I'll check on that and see if anyone is taking care of that.  If not I might step up to help out the August festivities.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
My Transformation From A Brunette To A Blond
Camo Confessions Reveal The True Beauty Beyond Cosmetics
Beauty Buying Guide: What Your Favorite Celebrities Love
How to Prevent and Fade Dark Spots
A DIY Natural Lip Scrub for a Soft Smoocher
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...