A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,053
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 48  (Read 24470 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mcook72677
I fink you freeky

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009 05:20:40 AM »

I am claiming ostera15 for some supplies!

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved

Hello everyone!  I am Mandy, a crafty 32 year old stay at home mother of one crazy two year old and am due to have another child this month.  Yikes!!

I do not have any allergies but prefer to recieve things from smoke free homes.

Soapmaking is my primary craft but I also love knitting, crocheting, sewing, screen printing, stenciling, embroidery, and paper crafts. 

I don't really have a specific style.  Check out my profile for my likes and dislikes. They're all over the place.

CRAFTED GOODS:

-Matryoshka Pocket Apron http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19048032&ref=sr_list_13&&ga_search_query=matryoshka&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=8&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

-Chicken Pocket Apron http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9060691&ref=cat1_list_1

-A Bag shaped like this one and made with fabric to suit my tastes
 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26406247&ref=cat2_list_18

-Tree Tote like this one here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18886624

-Waist Pack http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26389503

-Nautical Star Pillows http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=271426.msg3064491#msg3064491

-Felted Stone Rug like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=233971.msg2557679#msg2557679

-Snail Pillow like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304561.msg3486116#msg3486116  Thanks Leighi123!!

-Baby Sling I love this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24451768&ref=sr_list_2&&ga_search_query=baby+sling&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

-Jewelry check out my wists for examples

-Silk Screened, Stenciled, or Painted Fitted Shirts OldNavy xxl work well and are fairly inexpensive.

-Handspun Art Yarn

-Wind Chimelike Thanks ehinders!!

-Knitted Ankle Socks thin not super bulky  Thanks Lapoli!

-Anything Wisty

SUPPLIES:

-Amy Butler 1/4 to full yards or more.

-Craftzine issues 1-3

-Diamond Glaze

EXTRAS:

-Chocolates From Local Sweet Shops

-Herbal/Decaf Teas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy.com
sunspotted
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009 07:19:50 AM »

I'd like to claim mcook72677 for ... Amy Butler fabric.

This is my first claim this round, I live in Canada and I need about 2 minutes to tweak my list and I'll be back.

Crafted Stuff (examples of most of these things can be found on my wist)

* BIGGEST WISH!!  Body pillow cases in blues and greens - patterns or solids, I can provide dimensions if need be.
* HUGE WISH!!  Dog seat cover for my Jeep, any colour that goes with beige.  Large dogs, so sturdy fabric is necessary.
* Giant zippered WIP bag for toting around everything involved in making an afghan. 
* Black & white art for my walls - photography, sketches, charcoals (love), embroidery, anything.
* Bath poufs knitted/crocheted.  White or blue cotton preferably please.
* I broke my magnifying compact and I still havent replaced it, and I thought someone might want to make me a decorated one??  Yes/no??   Must be magnifying, I am old and blind.
* Container for spare change.  I'd prefer one with a large screw-top lid as opposed to a traditional piggy bank slot.
* Car trash bag.
* Embroidered tea towels in fall colours - nature themes, food themes, plants, nothing with a face please.
* Notecards that are blank inside to include in swap packages.  Crafty ones would be particularly awesome.  Nature themes are also welcome.
* Soft eye mask that you put in the freezer - corn would be awesome, rice smells a little funny to me.
* Light (colour and weight) head scarves.
* Scented sachets for my closet (hanging) and my drawers (not-hanging).  I'm not a huge fan of the traditional lavender scent, so something else less floral would be fabulous.

* I have a wist.  Its growing every day and I would love anything from or inspired by it!

Supplies (I live far away from any and all craft stores, supplies are like gold to me, an all-supply package is absolutely fine by me)

* Black and white patterned scrapbook paper, not all the same, full sized sheets to put on my walls.
* Yarn I do not recognize the concept of too much yarn, it is impossible.  Fancy fabulous yarn is wonderful.  Handspun is divine.  Nice acrylic is fine too, worsted weight, I use it for everything including scrapghans, so scraps are fine too.  Baby yarn that isn't pink is wonderful.  Theres no such thing as too much cotton (especially bright colours and more especially red, apparently we're only allowed to buy it around Christmas in Canada).  I've fallen in love with felting, so wool is fabulous, especially in blues and greens (for a kitty bed).  Id also love to try fancy types that I cant get here recycled, corn, soy, bamboo, hemp, wool blends, etc.  Especially bamboo.  I have a project in mind for my mom that requires 4x80g of a bamboo yarn.  A bright or jewel tone colour would be fantastic.  I hate buying online, I always get the colour wrong.  This being said, I do not recognize novelty yarn (including the evil boucle) as actual yarn.  No need to send any of that. 
* Crochet hooks - metal with bamboo or Softouch handles any size (especially G) or an S hook.
* Bright blue and bright green fabric, solids or patterns.  Its for a truly patchwork quilt so smallish pieces are fine. 
* Scraps (no matter how small, seriously 1/2 cm square is big enough) of felt, any colours.
* July/August 2008 Crochet Today! magazine.  Something went wrong with my subscription and they skipped that month.  Back issue magazine shipping to Canada is ridiculously expensive.   Anybody done with theirs?
* Afghan patterns, especially the newer best of booklets that many yarn companies have.  The fancier, the better.
* Yarn bobbins.
* Large to giant glass beads, any colour(s).
* Seed beads, any colour, actually a bag of bead soup would be wonderful.
* Buttons!
* Black paint markers - I can't paint but I'm an excellent colourer-inner.
* Tunisian crochet "kit", Id love to learn but have no hooks or directions.
* Freezer Paper (a how-to-stencil using freezer paper tute would be awesome too, but not absolutely necessary).
* Small frames (3x5" ish) black or wood that I can paint black.  I need 12 but you don't have to send that many and they don't have to match.
* Paint stir sticks. 
* Small pieces of softwood, I've been playing around with some pendant carving. 

Extras

* I never say no to sugarless gum or favourite recipes (especially for baking). 
* Maldon sea salt.  I can't find it here, my grocery store won't order it and I am craving pretzels like crazy.
* Other foodie extras, I LOVE to bake.
* Surprise me!  I like useful things as opposed to purely decorative.  Storage ideas are particularly appreciated. 

About Me

Hi, Im Allison, a 30-whatever year this is (39 now, I think) year old hermit from the wilds of Ontario.  Seriously, I have more deer and bears visit than people, and Im okay with that.  I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of chick who is completely ready for the apocalypse and would be happy to share her rutabagas and pemmican making skills with the people of Craftster.  I have two large dogs and three cats that think they are dogs.  My primary craft is crochet though Im attempting to work on my beading, glass, sewing, embroidery and knitting skills.   However, I have the attention span of a gnat, 47 different jobs and a 24 hour day is way too short.

I love nature and animals, music and books.  I like crafting for babies but would sooner chew off my own arm than have one.  I dont have a favourite colour though I do believe that yellow is best used sparingly and bright teal is a tool of the devil.  I refuse to acknowledge the existence of neons.   Every time I mention blue or green in my list, I am thinking of brighter, clearer colours as opposed to the navy, forest, khaki ones - think sky blue, apple green, leaf green, light turquoise, etc.  Im allergic to most metals and dont wear much jewelry.  I don't have a sweet tooth but I'm addicted to coffee, gum and potato chips.  I never use a sentence when I can use an entire paragraph and getting a package in the mail is enough to prompt me to gleeful, dorktastically bad dancing. 

Thanks in advance to whoever claims me, let me know if I stall.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009 07:43:55 AM by sunspotted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009 07:55:40 AM »

I claim sunspotted for blue and green fabric, scraps of felt, and some buttons.

1st claim, 0 sent, 0 rec'd

Hi!  I'm Teresa and I live in Georgia with my hubby of 28 years, my cats and my daughters (they are 20 and 22 and live with us off and on depending on schooling and such).  I have a pet cow, three pygmy goats and an emperor scorpion.  Many moons ago I was an uber crafty momma, but lost the time while raising teens.  I'm back at it and filling my partially empty nest with swap fun!  I am without a doubt the easiest person on earth to craft for.  I love to pass swap goodies on as gifts, so if you don't suit my taste exactly, someone on my gift list will be thrilled with the item. In other words, don't stress about anything you send to me or craft for me.  It will be perfect!

Crafted items:

I would love to receive absolutely anything on my wist:  www.wists.com/gamemom39

mukluks in shades of blue, womans size 5 to 6
crocheted or knitted baby booties or shoes
crocheted or knitted women's slippers size 6 any color
goats milk soaps (oatmeal, honey, or almond , or unscented)
small beaded tree sculpture in fall colors
black scoodie (hope I spelled that right)
woman's size 2 black shirt with white polka dots... kind of twirly
cat tent or bed in sushi fabric
placemats and/or potholders in sushi fabric
zippered tote with pockets in any fun fabric
anything Totoro related
pirate cuffs (those black lace up ones that go over the shirt sleeves)
anything Lucky Cat related
knitted purse with wooden handles in shades of green (a little orange too maybe)
anything pink, sweet and adorable for niece coming this September

Supplies
sublime stitching patterns (sushi, vital organs, monkey love, pirates, zombies)
bias tape maker
buttons
any Japanese craft book
rotary cutter
dmc floss in any color
polka dotted fabric in 1/2 yd. or more
transfer pens (blue on one side, purple on the other)
skull fabric
sock monkey fabric
knitting needles that are good size for beginner
yarns
the book Bend the Rules Sewing by Amy Karol

Extras

vintage childrens books or pages from them
bunny suicide notecards
trashy Scottish-themed romance novels (paperback)
cat treats and/or toys
pirate anything

I have no problem with re-purposed, used, recycled, etc... I love it actually!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009 08:52:36 AM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009 08:46:39 AM »

I claim gamemom42 for some skull fabric!

3rd claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved

Hello everyone!  I am Mandy, a crafty 32 year old stay at home mother of one crazy two year old and am due to have another child this month.  Yikes!!

I do not have any allergies but prefer to recieve things from smoke free homes.

Soapmaking is my primary craft but I also love knitting, crocheting, sewing, screen printing, stenciling, embroidery, and paper crafts. 

I don't really have a specific style.  Check out my profile for my likes and dislikes. They're all over the place.

CRAFTED GOODS:

-Matryoshka Pocket Apron http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19048032&ref=sr_list_13&&ga_search_query=matryoshka&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=8&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

-Chicken Pocket Apron http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9060691&ref=cat1_list_1

-A Bag shaped like this one and made with fabric to suit my tastes
 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26406247&ref=cat2_list_18

-Tree Tote like this one here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18886624

-Waist Pack http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26389503

-Nautical Star Pillows http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=271426.msg3064491#msg3064491

-Felted Stone Rug like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=233971.msg2557679#msg2557679

-Snail Pillow like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304561.msg3486116#msg3486116  Thanks Leighi123!!

-Baby Sling I love this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24451768&ref=sr_list_2&&ga_search_query=baby+sling&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

-Jewelry check out my wists for examples

-Silk Screened, Stenciled, or Painted Fitted Shirts OldNavy xxl work well and are fairly inexpensive.

-Handspun Art Yarn

-Wind Chimelike Thanks ehinders!!

-Knitted Ankle Socks thin not super bulky  Thanks Lapoli!

-Anything Wisty

SUPPLIES:

-Amy Butler 1/4 to full yards or more.

-Craftzine issues 1-3

-Diamond Glaze

EXTRAS:

-Chocolates From Local Sweet Shops

-Herbal/Decaf Teas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy.com
kitschkween
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2009 09:30:53 AM »

I claim mcook72677 for my crafty tee she wisted!

This is my 3rd claim. 1 sent. 0 received
My name is Marissa and I'm a Bay Area girl currently living in Raleigh, NC. I come from a smoke free, pet free home.  Anything you want to know about me can be found in my profile.  My style is reflected in my wists, etsy faves, and website.
Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!

crafts:

*custom stamps
-thanks goodtimegirl!
*these socks in a deep merlot or natural organic color,  or just the pattern -http://www.interweavestore.com/store/p/3297-Bacchus-Socks.aspx?a=KP090618
*steampunk jewelry and cufflinks for my husband and I
*custom wood rings for my husband and I
*jumper or dress for my 7 year old
*pillow case dresses for my 7 year old
*stenciled or embroidered shirts for my children (robots, tattoos, dinos, aliens, pandas)
*a jumper like this
*anything argyle
*hand made or painted sake or tea set

*diaper stacker like this, but with a fabric that suits my taste.

*circular needle hanger like this or this -we can discuss fabric
*hanging kitchen towels the tops can either be crocheted or sewn with fabrics I would like
[/b]
*waist cincher
*corset (32, 29 34)
*casual (faux) corset top (nothing complicated. No boning necessary)
*anything inspired by my wists! (I keep it updated) - thanks geckochan!
*anything inspired by my Etsy favorites (I keep this updated too)
*anything sailor moon related -thanks geckochan!
*cd case

supplies

*t-shirt stabilizer for embroidery
*carbon transfer paper for embroidery

*glow in the dark and metallic embroidery floss
*leopard, zebra, houndstooth, argyle and damask fabric
*buttons at least 1 inch with shanks (for fabric covering)
*rosary pliers
*new end wire cutter pliers
*silver plated over surgical steel earwires and earposts
*pinking shears
*blind hem foot
* 22, 18, or 16 gauge wire (any color, half hard)
*gothic and lolita bibles
*back issues of vogue knitting, knit 1., or any interweave press mags
*a 1984 coin from any country with a hole in it to make a pendant ( I already have a US coin)
*subversive cross stitch patterns
*sublime stitching patterns: forest friends, naughty librarian, dutch Russian, craftopia, kurt halsey, country cool, vital organs,
*cute, punky, mod, gothic, asian, or solid color fabric
*noro yarn, artyarns, koigu yarn
*100% cotton, linen, soy, milk, bamboo or hemp yarn (blends are ok too if blended w/ natural fibers)
*organic yarn
*16" circular needles
*molds for polymer clay or soap
* Amazon craft book wishlist -thanks goodtimegirl!

Craft kits:

Resin
stamp carving
hair pin crochet

Art metal clay
Polymer clay image transfer pendants
microscope slide pendant
tatting

extras
*any hard to find flavors of Pocky! (any flavors aside from chocolate, vanilla and strawberry)
*asian  and European fashion magazines
*japanese candy (i love anything lychee flavored!)
*cadbury chocolate from the UK -my favorites are the white chocolate, flake bars, milk bars and caramel (no picnics please...yuk!)
*thai tea or coffee mix
*tazo chai tea
*amazon anime & manga wishlist

claims:

kittvagas -traffic cones
rlynn - felt needle book and wide cuff

mcook72677 - crafty tee
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009 09:40:06 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Riechan
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2009 09:47:49 AM »

I claim kitschkween for something wist inspired and some other things Wink

list will follow in a second, have to move from computer

1st claim, 0 sent, 1 received *updated*

Hello everyone!
I am a 19 year old girl living in Belgium with my mum and brother, I study architecture which takes a lot of my free time, so I am REALLY HAPPY that I have vacation now Wink;
I have an little obsession with anything Japan/manga/anime/Japanese ... Cheesy. I also like other things Wink don't worry Cheesy Take a look at my wist or amazonlists (and the things written in the commentbox).

crafts I do: drawing, painting, jewellery, sewing little things, crochet (beginner), poppeting (beginner), stencilling, working with felt, bookmaking, I love to do different kinds of crafts!
Likes: dots, stripes, flowers, hot pink, black, red, green-blue, silver (jewellery findings) ...
Allergic: dust and too strong smells (migraine)
Dislike: skull(fabric), babypink, babyblue, itchy things, smoke, earrings (I don't have pierced ears :s), ...

I am sooo excited ^^ First time in a swap like this!
Very BIG Thanks for everyone who claims some of my wishes !
Thankyou very much phoenixfiredesigns

(Big wishes are in red)

Crafts:
Jewellery
- Steampunk jewellry (I would love a ring or pendant)
- Kokeshi doll (for on a necklace)
- Nest ring or Tree of life pendant
- spoon / fork jewellery
- chunky bracelet in the colours hot pink/red/black or green~blue/brown-
- a little ring with a kanzashi flower on top
- A jewellery holder for my necklaces, bracelets and rings.

Clothing
- a stencilled Tshirt with one of my fav anime characters. (pm me for list Wink )
- a stencilled Tshirt with one of my fav quotes: "Life is like a bowl of cherries"
- a corset like this
- !!!Cloth pads for the lighter and heavier days
- A skirt in cute fabric (A-line or something)
- Bloomers: white
- A petticoat (not the linedancing ones, but the less fluffier, more Lolita ones.): white or black
- Knitted/crochet armwarmers with a cute little bow (I'll pm you for colours => should match my new coat)
- Lunascarf : purple (I'll pm you for colours => should match my new coat)
- obi belt like this one

Miscellaneous
- homemade soaps:  Peaches, Chocolate, Watermelon, Green Apple, Strawberry, Liquorice?, creative scents
  (I am alsways surprised what soap makers can get their soaps to smell like Smiley ) (no eucalyptus or mint)
- A purse made from manga papers like this
- A crochet role
- magic ball of yarn
- Little jar of whimsies (I want to make a junk necklace) Thankyou phoenixfiredesigns
- Lip balm with chocolate, strawberry or apple taste.
- Threadcatcher, my brother will be very grateful!!
- A Laptop cozy (pm me for size)
- For my mum:  A fabric wall organizer, it doesn't have to be very big, maybe just 4 pockets to keep the mail and magazines from crowding the coffee table like this
- A Lolita or Victorian dressed poppet: with a normal skin colour and hot pink/purple/black hair
- A anti-migraine kit
- Simple Japanese recipes
- quilt (this one doesn't have to be big.)
- A wallet like this (I need a smaller wallet when I don't have a large bag with me)

Anything related to

- help me study my japanese like flashcards (with images) or a little book with hiragana, ...
- architecture!!: Frank Lloyd Wright,...
- Anime/Manga: SKIP Beat, Gravitation, Snow Fairy Sugar, FMA, Death Note, ...
- Japanese drama: Hana yori dango, Hana kimi, Nodame cantabile, ...
- Lolita (mostly clothing and accessoires)
- Wicked (no bag or duvetcover)
- Harry potter: Harry, Sneep (potions), Ron, Hermione (see my wist for some ideas)
- Disney: I love Mulan, Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Anastacia
- one of my fav Japanese actors: Matsumoto Jun (for pictures and stuff, just pm me Wink )
- A wist surprise?? Or other surprises ^^ Thankyou phoenixfiredesigns

Craft Supplies
- (dark) red, black, white lace (white = preferable eyelet lace)
- cute ribbons/ trims (no pinks since I already have some of those)
- FABRIC !!!!!! : Japanese/nice prints/cute
-  Patterns skirts, dresses and shirts
-  Drawing supplies:  pens, pencils,a white aquarelpaint tube
- 99 ways to cut, trim and wear your Tshirt !!!
- glue that I can use to stick my plastic stencils to shirts without leaving a white stain ... (something like 3M Craft glue) (can't find it around here)
- Jewellery findings: Ring bases, bead caps, closings, silver bails ...
- freezer paper (can't find it anywhere in Belgium)
- fabric paint: blue-green, green, yellow, red (no white or black)
- diamond glaze
- feathers
- different gauges of wire (I only have 24 gauge silver)
- Craft books on Amazon

Kit's
- A stamp carving kit (starter)
- A resin kit (starter)
- A soap making kit (starter) I would love to try this and experiment with all kinds of scents and colours! I would be so much fun!!

Extras
- candy that's typical for your country/area !!
- Gothic Lolita bible
- my favourite drink is chocolate milk (and also cocoa), I would like to try many more kinds ^^
- Manga/Japan books on Amazon
- maybe as a little extra, something typical of your country? (I have started a collection with little stuff)
- bentobox/goodies
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009 09:41:37 AM by Riechan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2009 12:44:50 PM »

I'm going to claim Riechan for Little jar of whimsies (I want to make a junk necklace) and a wisty surprise.

First claim this round / 0 sent / 0 received

About Me

Greetings everyone! 32 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together). I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts

Sewing

*big wish -- A purse in this kind of style. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this bag. The mix of the cord and the cable...? LOVE. (Could use an existing sweater for the knit part as well if you don't knit. I think that'd work just fine as well.)

*big wish* -- A tote like this one. I love and covet everything about it from the colors, fabric to the pattern.

*big wish* -- A robe like this one. I wear a US size 4 and can send measurements if needed.)

*new* -- A cell phone wristlet like this. I love the colors and the shape/size of this one. (I have a Samsung r450 Messager for size reference. Though mine is metallic red.)

*new*  -- An ipod Touch Cozy. Several styles on my wist here! An extra pocket to hold the headphones would be WONDERFUL! I also keep mine in a rubber case, so please be a little generous in size so it fits in-and-out easily.

*new* -- A key fob made of fabric like this or this or this. Or, heck, any fabric you think I'd like (cute with owls, or earthy colors, or penguins etc.)

*new* -- A little zip wallet like this.

*new* -- A Disney Pin Trading Wallet like these that MissDisney made. I especially like the red/yellow one since it's very Mickey colored, or other Disney printed ones. (My initial is "M") This would be great for carrying around my pins to trade at the parks!!

*new* -- Some Fabric buckets like this or like this to store and tote around craft supplies.

Knitting

*big wish* -- This scarf in these type of earthy, natural colors. (If it were in a mix of teal blue and chocolate brown that would work too.) I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (no wool please because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (HUGE bonus if it's argyle pattern. I don't know why but I love argyle.)

Other

*big wish* -- A cool fitted tee or fitted tank top! I wear a US size 4 or typically a size small or medium and I love greens, blues, purples, greys and browns for shirt colors. I pretty much live in baby doll/fitted tees. See my shirt wists for inspiration. (Thanks to everyone's who's made ones for me. I LOVE them all so much I want to add more to my collection. It's been great fun wearing my custom shirts!)

*new*  -- Hand carved rubber stamps Especially cute/quirky things based on my likes/wist. I like natural things (like trees, flowers, birds, etc.) too. Really, I'm just crap at making them myself and there are so many cute ones out there.

-- Something stained glass - sun catcher, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and a balcony to show things off.

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don't know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (A couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

-- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- Something (surprise me!) incorporating owls, penguins, bats, cats or red foxes. They're my favorite animals. Note: At this point, I probably have enough owl stuffies/amis so something besides that please.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide pendants you think I'd like. (Here are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- A ribbon organizer. Doesn't have to be this fabric. It's more the idea and the style of storage that I like here. Chocolate/Teal color combo would be great as would fun/cute fabric or prints (like owls or something.)

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

*new* -- Rubber stamp pads and/or rubber stamp markers. I've gotten a pretty cool collection of stamps but I have no ink pads for them!

-- Starter resin kit/supplies (resin, molds, etc.)

-- Starter rubber stamp carving stuff. (Maybe a kit or items like tools, the rubber to carve into, how-to/instructions, etc.)

-- Gemstones and gemstone beads. In every shape, size and color. Donuts, cabs, chips - anything! I LOVE working with gemstones and I can never, ever have enough.

-- Lampwork beads.

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles, and jewelry wire in 16 gauge and 24 gauge in any color.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009 01:49:46 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2009 01:57:56 PM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for a surprise from her wist!

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 rec'd

Hi!  I'm Teresa and I live in Georgia with my hubby of 28 years, my cats and my daughters (they are 20 and 22 and live with us off and on depending on schooling and such).  I have a pet cow, three pygmy goats and an emperor scorpion.  Many moons ago I was an uber crafty momma, but lost the time while raising teens.  I'm back at it and filling my partially empty nest with swap fun!  I am without a doubt the easiest person on earth to craft for.  I love to pass swap goodies on as gifts, so if you don't suit my taste exactly, someone on my gift list will be thrilled with the item. In other words, don't stress about anything you send to me or craft for me.  It will be perfect!

Crafted items:

I would love to receive absolutely anything on my wist:  www.wists.com/gamemom39

mukluks in shades of blue, womans size 5 to 6
crocheted or knitted baby booties or shoes
crocheted or knitted women's slippers size 6 any color
goats milk soaps (oatmeal, honey, or almond , or unscented)
small beaded tree sculpture in fall colors
black scoodie (hope I spelled that right)
woman's size 2 black shirt with white polka dots... kind of twirly
cat tent or bed in sushi fabric
placemats and/or potholders in sushi fabric
zippered tote with pockets in any fun fabric
anything Totoro related
pirate cuffs (those black lace up ones that go over the shirt sleeves)
anything Lucky Cat related
knitted purse with wooden handles in shades of green (a little orange too maybe)
anything pink, sweet and adorable for niece coming this September

Supplies
sublime stitching patterns (sushi, vital organs, monkey love, pirates, zombies)
bias tape maker
buttons
any Japanese craft book
rotary cutter
dmc floss in any color
polka dotted fabric in 1/2 yd. or more
transfer pens (blue on one side, purple on the other)
skull fabric  thanks mcook72677!
sock monkey fabric
knitting needles that are good size for beginner
yarns
the book Bend the Rules Sewing by Amy Karol

Extras

vintage childrens books or pages from them
bunny suicide notecards
trashy Scottish-themed romance novels (paperback)
cat treats and/or toys
pirate anything

I have no problem with re-purposed, used, recycled, etc... I love it actually!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009 02:16:51 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

goodtimegirl
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2009 02:06:34 PM »

I claim gamemom42 for crocheted slippers.

This is my second claim this round. 0 sent, 0 received.

My name is Sarah, and I'm a high school English teacher from Illinois. I'm happily married for going on two years, and we have two dogs, one a dachshund mix and the other a mutt. I love reading, running, biking, and crafting. I embroider, sew, crochet, and make jewelry. I'm very eclectic, but looking at my wists should give you an idea of what I like. I love surprises and am addicted to crafting supplies.

Crafts
Tiny bookslike this http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruthbleakley/1732654459/in/set-72157601172694399/
Hand-knitted socks
Steampunk jewelry
Broochesfor shawls and coats
necklaces or bracelets with striking pendants
A lap quilt
Graphic tees with daschunds, bikes, giraffes (see my wists for examples)
Placematsmy kitchen is candy apple green and decorated with pears
Embroidered tea-towels (to match kitchen)
Wall artquilted, painted, mixed-media (my living room will be blue, moss green and dark brownthink trees and birds)
throw pillows for my couch
A large tote to carry my grading and school books in (needs lots of pockets)
Leg warmers in black or cream color
CandlesI love lilacs, vanilla, and clean scents. Thanks, Lapoli!!
A hot pad (the kind with rice inside)
Journal with plain paper
Things to do with books/reading--see my wists for ideas
Anything from my wistshttp://wists.com/goodtimegirl

Supplies
Resin kit
Polymer clay kit
Beads, pendants, clasps, etc. for making jewelry
The base wire for tree of life pendants
Super soft yarn (enough for an open-work shawl400 g. or so?)
Fabric with interesting printssee wists for ideas
Shrink dink stuffs

Books:
The Crochet Stitch Bible
The Embroidery Stitch Bible
Not Your Mamas Crochet
Bend the Rules Sewing

Extras
Maps
Postcards
Anything book-related
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2009 02:38:31 PM »

And right back into it, I'm snagging goodtimegirl for a surprise off her wists!

Second claim this round / 0 sent / 0 received

About Me

Greetings everyone! 32 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together). I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts

Sewing

*big wish -- A purse in this kind of style. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this bag. The mix of the cord and the cable...? LOVE. (Could use an existing sweater for the knit part as well if you don't knit. I think that'd work just fine as well.)

*big wish* -- A tote like this one. I love and covet everything about it from the colors, fabric to the pattern.

*big wish* -- A robe like this one. I wear a US size 4 and can send measurements if needed.)

*new* -- A cell phone wristlet like this. I love the colors and the shape/size of this one. (I have a Samsung r450 Messager for size reference. Though mine is metallic red.)

*new*  -- An ipod Touch Cozy. Several styles on my wist here! An extra pocket to hold the headphones would be WONDERFUL! I also keep mine in a rubber case, so please be a little generous in size so it fits in-and-out easily.

*new* -- A key fob made of fabric like this or this or this. Or, heck, any fabric you think I'd like (cute with owls, or earthy colors, or penguins etc.)

*new* -- A little zip wallet like this.

*new* -- A Disney Pin Trading Wallet like these that MissDisney made. I especially like the red/yellow one since it's very Mickey colored, or other Disney printed ones. (My initial is "M") This would be great for carrying around my pins to trade at the parks!!

*new* -- Some Fabric buckets like this or like this to store and tote around craft supplies.

Knitting

*big wish* -- This scarf in these type of earthy, natural colors. (If it were in a mix of teal blue and chocolate brown that would work too.) I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (no wool please because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (HUGE bonus if it's argyle pattern. I don't know why but I love argyle.)

Other

*big wish* -- A cool fitted tee or fitted tank top! I wear a US size 4 or typically a size small or medium and I love greens, blues, purples, greys and browns for shirt colors. I pretty much live in baby doll/fitted tees. See my shirt wists for inspiration. (Thanks to everyone's who's made ones for me. I LOVE them all so much I want to add more to my collection. It's been great fun wearing my custom shirts!)

*new*  -- Hand carved rubber stamps Especially cute/quirky things based on my likes/wist. I like natural things (like trees, flowers, birds, etc.) too. Really, I'm just crap at making them myself and there are so many cute ones out there.

-- Something stained glass - sun catcher, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and a balcony to show things off.

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don't know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (A couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

-- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- Something (surprise me!) incorporating owls, penguins, bats, cats or red foxes. They're my favorite animals. Note: At this point, I probably have enough owl stuffies/amis so something besides that please.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide pendants you think I'd like. (Here are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- A ribbon organizer. Doesn't have to be this fabric. It's more the idea and the style of storage that I like here. Chocolate/Teal color combo would be great as would fun/cute fabric or prints (like owls or something.)

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

*new* -- Rubber stamp pads and/or rubber stamp markers. I've gotten a pretty cool collection of stamps but I have no ink pads for them!

-- Starter resin kit/supplies (resin, molds, etc.)

-- Starter rubber stamp carving stuff. (Maybe a kit or items like tools, the rubber to carve into, how-to/instructions, etc.)

-- Gemstones and gemstone beads. In every shape, size and color. Donuts, cabs, chips - anything! I LOVE working with gemstones and I can never, ever have enough.

-- Lampwork beads.

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles, and jewelry wire in 16 gauge and 24 gauge in any color.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009 02:39:20 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fold an Origami Orchid
How to Fold an Origami Lily Flower
How to Fold an Origami Bunny Rabbit
How to Fold an Origami Butterfly
How to Fold an Origami Cherry Blossom
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...